Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Rape!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape!! (369 Views)

Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape!! by derachokolate(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rape!!!!!

And thus she goes

" I have being a Virgin, I cherished my virginity, I had plans of keeping it till 18, at least then am legal and Matured, I will be able to take some concrete decisions, then is the time I will have to think on giving it out, my virginity is my pride..
Last holiday I went to visit my uncle, at surulere, there I made a friend, his name is Emeka, I liked being around, I always want to talk to him, he is a good companion and never lacked gist, we got along but not dating because I won't wanna implicate myself so that my uncle won't send bad notes home.
We were friends up to two weeks, that's very short to make a casual friendship not to talk of an intimate one, seriously I had no intention or feelings, I don't know about him, but I saw him like a boy, I can talk to, a boy that helps chase boredom.
I don't like narrating this but I have to.

A day within the end days of the two weeks, Emeka came to my house, my uncle and his house hold went out, for some church service, I stayed back because am not a member of their church..
I was discussing with him, then I excused my self to get something from the room,.
I entered the room to get what I wanted to collect but to my utter most surprise the door was shut, and I heard "kim" that's the padlock clicked.

"Emeka what's going on"
"we can do this before they come back " he said

" do what?!!" I echoed back
"stop pretending, it will be sweet, you will enjoy it, stop behaving like a kid, I will put just once " he fired back (not even pleading)

" so this is what you have being seeking for, thought I told you about my virginity and I want to keep it till am ready.. Please am pleading don't do this to me... (sobs�)".. I pleaded on my knees

Before I could drop the last word, I felt his grip, and next my clothe is torn, no romance, my Pussy wasn't wet, but still he pushed in and sent me to the state of strong self loathing, I hard serious wonds there, the blood oozing out showed how serious it was, I tried shouting but was shut up when he broke the nearest bottle, and threatened me, all I could do was cry, and regret my life, I started hating myself..still he didn't stop till he released inside me.. My vulva was Hell, I was crying helplessly it took God's grace thst I didn't commit suicide, the shame was too much... (crying already ���)

Dera I can't continue "

I felt for her, I got ashamed, what are boys turning to, have we ever put our sister in such picture, even if you don't have a sister, ain't you a human...?

This is another thing that grows their hatred on guys, this particular incident can make her a strong Lesbian that will never have a second look on a guy.. Mtcheeeeew (shm)

Most guys are just insane humans walking about with the "sane" tag, what's the difference between you and a mad man?, you are really a disgrace to the boys, in fact you are a waste to humanity, half baked and half witted, feeble minded, underdeveloped... Mtcheeeeew...

Sex is a two man agreement for Christsake, it's pleasure not punishment, the two have to agree before it's being carried out, we ain't dogs, we ain't animals!!!, why not make use of the lugardlikes, why change her perspective of life, while send them on that suicidal missions?, this girls are humans not peons!!!... Get that!!

If she disagrees another might agree, we don't need to force them against there will, this rape case is becoming so rampant and needs an immediate call-to-order, our females can't continue suffering like this, let's spread this and report every case of it.........

Over to the girls, please Anty Adaobi posted a very helpful measure you can use to take cover and Esthaar and Kristie are working on securing one.. I will secure one for you (nzube).. Don't worry ... Every girl needs this spray seriously lets put a stop to this.

�����

HOW TO MAKE PEPPER SPRAY

Items needed:
1,Empty perfume container
2,dry Cameroon pepper
3, water (dry gin will be more effective)

Direction: Pour the water(dry gin) inside the empty can, add enough pepper, cover the spray can then Shake well. Voila! your number one ammunition for rapists is ready.

�Application method. Concentrate on the two eyes and spray without mercy.

������

#say_no_to_rape!!!!!

lets treat the girls like we would treat our sisters, let's act civilized, let's act human, let's stop sending them on suicidal missions, let's stop making them loath on their selves....

Let's say no to rape
Peace out

1 Like

Re: Rape!! by Draei: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
In summary plz...
Re: Rape!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
op wait am comin, where u raped, infct just wait am comin to read d story

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Life Should Be / Girls Try Me, I Promised To Make U wet. / Technics To Know He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.