Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) (45471 Views)

2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by manikspears: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Apply this to Tinubu. Cut his hands and legs.............. grin grin grin

Just watch them attack me grin
What makes you think you are any better? Thank God for grace o not everything be bigotry.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Goddamnit

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Where do you get the remaining 1% that are not muslim? they are 100% jor
KendrickAyomide:
99% of Terrorists in this world are Muslims

8 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by keypad1: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Funkybabee:
This is not fair

Jesus said we should forgive, forget and don't condemned sinners
they hate jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ebenezerk2:
Where do you get the remaining 1% that are not muslim? they are 100% jor
no bros ,Nnamdi kunu is the 1%

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
They are following Islamic Sharia.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
AFONJA MUSLIM BROTHERS angry

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by sanandreas(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Barbaric act. Fanatics everywhere.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by oweman: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Luciferdevil post=59181748] 90% of the evil and problems caused in this world, are done by the Muslims.

Yea the robberies and kidnappings in Nigeria inclusive
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Agents of darkness. He could have stolen because he was hungry. Chronic hunger in the land that is caused by their abominable atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by nofuckz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lord!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by diamond88: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIM BROTHERS angry
Afonja muslim doesn't believe in this barbaric act
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by skedman(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Religion of animals
ignorance is a disease.This is a law passed by the representave of the people and approved by the people. so why are you shouting islam.indonesia also passed death sentence yet we still have some animals going against their law.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
KayDEAN:
Not completely true bro.

At least, they are better than some of our "Christian" brethren who are pure and holy in public but money ritualists and parts harvesters in secret, my pain is that

Some of them would even be in church tomorrow morning.

Check out my signature.
AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE KNOWN FOR SKULL MINING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA #TRADEMARK

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by parklamson: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
"90% of the evil and problems caused in this world, are done by the Muslims"

Before Islam there is no EVIL and PROBLEM? Islam is not the causes of evil&problems in the world, in fact Islam is a big victim of the quagmire. The JEWS are the problem of this world, most prophets (including JEsus)was sent to them,despite that,they are not convinced enough to change. Currently ,70.6% of them are Jews 16% muslim & 4.2%christain. 95% of the problem facing world was and is currently caused by the Jews. T

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Islamabad!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
diamond88:

Afonja muslim doesn't believe in this barbaric act
THIS IS 1000x BETTER THAN SKULL MINING BRUH

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Awoo88: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
KayDEAN:
Not completely true bro.

At least, they are better than some of our "Christian" brethren who are pure and holy in public but money ritualists and parts harvesters in secret, my pain is that

Some of them would even be in church tomorrow morning.

Check out my signature.
You see your mumu Christianity must be your defense. Had public cutting of hand stop stealing in the Muslim world Some women were punish for prostitution in kano and the likes yet women with hijab are still soliciting for sex for cash in kano.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
The pain no go easy at all o, for the rest of his life he will never steal again
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by iammolise(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ehyah
And he's just a lad oh.

But if this system can be adopted in Nigeria, just for politicians alone, it will be very nice oh... Loot and have ur arm choped off grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luciferdevil:
90% of the evil and problems caused in this world, are done by the Muslims.
1001% correct..

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by osusuallstars: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thank God am not and can never be a head slammer. To hell with this ideology

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luciferdevil:
90% of the evil and problems caused in this world, are done by the Muslims.

done by religion
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by lathrowinger: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
If Nigerians are doing this... I bet u Igbos guyz would have died all
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by hokafor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is barbaric, the world will be a better place without Islam.

7 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
I think that rule is written in one book...

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adodofemi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
I blame patriarch Abraham on this one. If the old man had waited on God believing in his promises, Sarah would have still given him a child. All these Ishmael descendants are making the world so scary. Has God stopped forgiving that a mere mortal would chop off another man's hand for stealing. This is barbaric!

7 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by iammolise(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
tunary:
The pain no go easy at all o, for the rest of his life he will never steal again

Abi

If u have been to okoko u'll see the likes of him begging for alms, they basically live by the road side...
That law is very barbaric.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Apply this to Tinubu. Cut his hands and legs.............. grin grin grin

Just watch them attack me grin
We will accept when they cut off diezeni, Jonathan, and patience hands and legs.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by omoISEYIN(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Media has given everyone the gavel to be anointed judges in their courts. I was expecting to see a video. SMH.

Now to the pinkys and brains in the house, You don't have to believe me that US gave birth to ISIS.

In this world where media moulds our perceptions and opinions, a gun in the hand of a Zionist is a freedom fighter and protector of his land but a gun in the hand of Hamas soldier he his a terrorist.
The hatred for Islam holds strongly here in countries like Nigeria where we are so lazy intellectually.

Ask your Christian families and folks in the other side of the world where people reason with their head and not ass, why they leave religion. They realized the whole religious institution is a scam. instead of reverting to Islam, they choose to be atheists or free thinkers.

Read and be more informed to nourish your brain for healthy thinking.

I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
barbaric religion. hw can a fellow man or men dictate to me on hw to live n serve my God. God punish islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.