Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) (45472 Views)

2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by undefeateds: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
These one are oloriburuku,religion of bitch,by d motherfucker,and for the fucking murderer

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by abefeb1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why destroy what you cant create. God is not barbaric to create a hand so that you can chop off. Reasoning is a sin to these group of people.

They claim they know god but in reality they have no idea of god"s true nature.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
omoISEYIN:
Media has given everyone the gavel to be anointed judges in their courts. I was expecting to see a video. SMH.

Now to the pinkys and brains in the house, You don't have to believe me that US gave birth to ISIS.

In this world where media moulds our perceptions and opinions, a gun in the hand of a Zionist is a freedom fighter and protector of his land but a gun in the hand of Hamas soldier he his a terrorist.
The hatred for Islam holds strongly here in countries like Nigeria where we are so lazy intellectually.

Ask your Christian families and folks in the other side of the world where people reason with their head and not ass, why they leave religion. They realized the whole religious institution is a scam. instead of reverting to Islam, they choose to be atheists or free thinkers.

Read and be more informed to nourish your brain for healthy thinking.

I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.
The US which is founded on Christian values then came to brainwash Muslims to teach them how to use the Quran to kill themselves and you believe that?

If a Muslim cleric can make me to kill my Christian brethren because of a part in the bible then I'm not worth being called a Christian.

Why are Muslims shying away from the truth

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
mhmsadyq:

You have decided your fate.
burn In hell........
jihadi of Allah same wt me, I rather go to hell than become a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
they feel that is the best way to stop stealing. Muslim i hail una o

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
KayDEAN:
Not completely true bro.

At least, they are better than some of our "Christian" brethren who are pure and holy in public but money ritualists and parts harvesters in secret, my pain is that

Some of them would even be in church tomorrow morning.

Check out my signature.
the only way they are better than Christians is in this kind of atrocities... Judaism is fast spreading and gaining ground in Eastern Nigeria, this is the only religion this evil terrorist fear and respect so much.. an eye for and eye is not bad

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
KayDEAN:
Not completely true bro.

At least, they are better than some of our "Christian" brethren who are pure and holy in public but money ritualists and parts harvesters in secret, my pain is that

Some of them would even be in church tomorrow morning.

Check out my signature.
'go and get a life hediot.... I pray you don't become victim of boko haram, Isis, fulani herds men, el shabab, el Qaeda, isil and the rest of them... Your kinds are the problem of Christians

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
geoworldedu:
Gush..
Well that one is small compared to this rotten leg in my siggy grin cheesy
what are you trying to prove by posting the pics of this innocent woman pls

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by freezone4real(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
angry
All I can say is thank God I was born and will die a Christian.

This is just evil...

Atleast this is better than your jungle justice, killing a thief. Chopping hands of thieves will reduce the rate of stealing.
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
impossible27:
The religion of peace

That is islam for you

But see this guys in the picture

They only stole car battery in onisha

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by geoworldedu: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
what are you trying to prove by posting the pics of this innocent woman pls
Do u know d leg owner?how do u arrive at d conclusion she's innocent?
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
freezone4real:

Atleast this is better than your jungle justice, killing a thief. Chopping hands of thieves will reduce the rate of stealing.
Jungle justice has nothing to do with Christianity.

This however is islam!!!

Blood thirsty lot!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
angry

This is just evil...

And this just good

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
cry cry cry cry cryANIMALS IN HUMAN CLOTHING

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
correctguy0900:
Ancient barbarians. Living in 13th century

Sorry bro what d u call this

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
geoworldedu:
Do u know d leg owner?how do u arrive at d conclusion she's innocent?
why not try let me know undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Haphard:
Why the wickedness, they wan talk say them never steal before ahbi

This once stole battery

Car battery!!

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
hibee4uall:

Hmmmm this is seriously serious

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his LAW SCHOOL FEES.No amount is small,you can kindly contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification, include meeting him personally. THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people who have been feeling concerned. May God continue to bless you and elevate you in all your endeavors.
seems this is the new trend
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
adenine02:

And this just good
Show me where Christ our saviour prescribed jungle justice??

mohamed was a killer who spread his gosple of peace by beheading men women and raping children.

Google thighing

*yak*

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
point5:
The world is wicked...period

That is kind

This wicked

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
I will join the us military to kill ISIS if I have the chance
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

mohamed was a killer who spread his gosple of peace by beheading men women and raping children.

Google thighing

*yak*

All this pics are from South East

Are they also followers of Mohammed

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
HayZee06:
Why cut off his hand undecided thats barbaric.
Stealing is a thing of the mind jst dat the hand execute the idea of stealing sad
What manner of fûckery is dis for fúck sake cry

If that is barbaric

What abt this?

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by costandi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
skedman:
ignorance is a disease.This is a law passed by the representave of the people and approved by the people. so why are you shouting islam.indonesia also passed death sentence yet we still have some animals going against their law.
STFU! The fact that a human being would openly defend this barbaric act gives me a heart ache. This law wasn't passed by any representative of the people but was imposed on then at birth by virtue of the religion to which they were born. In fact, they are stuck with it because of the fear of the consequence speaking against it. It is a religious call a call to sharia, and you can never paint it otherwise.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Another beggar from Allah. Evil god.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
hokafor:
This is barbaric, the world will be a better place without Islam.

I guess the world would be a better​ place if we do this

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by transient123(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
angry

This is just evil...

Exodus 22
Laws about Theft
2 [b]If a thief is caught in the act of breaking in, and he is beaten to death, no one is guilty of bloodshed.

Jungle justice and blood suckers in summary, just for theft.

These "Muslim" are just brain dead, even instructions in their "Quran", they didn't even know or reckon with them.

Roditubillah robba wabi islamideena, wabi muhamadi nabiyya warasulah
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by transient123(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Google thighing

*yak*

Exodus 22
Laws about Theft
2 [b]If a thief is caught in the act of breaking in, and he is beaten to death, no one is guilty of bloodshed.

The above is more devilish and hellish.
Jungle justice and blood suckers in summary, just for theft.

These "Muslim" are just brain dead, even instructions in their "Quran", they didn't even know or reckon with them.

Roditubillah robba wabi islamideena, wabi muhamadi nabiyya warasulah
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by impossible27(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
adenine02:

That is islam for you

But see this guys in the picture

They only stole car battery in onisha
That is jungle justice. They are not practicing it for allah
Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by HayZee06(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
adenine02:

If that is barbaric

What abt this?
Words fail me bro lipsrsealed embarassed
These cruel events happening around have me thinking if some pple are worth to be called humans.
We are our own worst enemy

1 Like

Re: ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) by impossible27(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
sulesadat:

you wey dey burn thief to death nko?
I never burn person nah.

Even though i did, i wont do it for allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.