Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Reasons Android Is The Best Mobile Operating System Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Android Is The Best Mobile Operating System Ever (432 Views)

Types Of Mobile Operating System / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone / 6 Reasons Android Will Always Be More Popular Than Apple's Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Android Is The Best Mobile Operating System Ever by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
There are three major mobile operating systems in the world today: windows, android, and ios. Among these operating systems, android operating system seem to be the most popular operating system and the reason may be that, its user interface is user friendly meaning that, a new user of any android smart phone can easily operate and navigate through all the programs on the phone unlike ios. Sorry, I am not actually writing this to make a different between the two but to state my opinion.

Below are the reasons why Android operating system is the most popular operating system among others and why i would recommend you to opt in for it.

·Easy access to several Apps in the play store

Play store is a store for apps on google server where millions of apps are for users of android smart phone to download. It is without gaining saying, that this ( i.e. easy access to apps) favours the lovers of mobile games i.e. those who love to play games on their phone and those who like to download different apps to their phone just most of these apps are free.

·They are of different models or brands

Android is an operating system that does not restrict other phones producing companies from using it. For this reason, there is a variety of android phones e.g. we have tecno, infinix, gionee, itel, xaomi, Samsung, htc,lg, sony Eriksson etc thus the user has to decide on which brand he or she should buy. The quality of the android phone has gone sohigh because of the competition that exists among the android phone producing companies.

· Storage is high with android phones

The standard storage on an iphone is 16 GB. It's common to find Android phone that twice that storage size, and in many cases, that can be further boosted by the use of an SD card another feature lacking on the iphone.

· Modified ROM can still be installed

In case you are not in love with the original display of your android phone, you can still change it and have the one that pleases you, that is possible with android phones. Those who deal with stock ROM will understand this perfectly.

Bigger Screen

Yes, the screen of android Smartphone is big (i.e. high screen resolution) compare to other smart phones and you need to pay less money to get one. So, if you wish to own a bigger screen phone with your little savings, Android phone is good for you.

· Multitasking

What multitasking mean is that, it gives you the ability to operate multiple programs at the same time, take for instance, you can be playing music and still be browsing without stopping one for another. So, if you have an android phone, then it’s an added advantage for you to multitask.

· Cost

Android phone is very affordable compare to other phones, you can get android phone as low as #15k and still perform the above functions. Users who are bore of using base level phone and want to enjoy real life experience at affordable price should opt in for android phone. Bear it in mind that android phone is available almost everywhere.

Other reasons are:
· Notification when message comes in

· Android devices are much more customisable
· You can even go for a different OS
· There is a much greater range of Android hardware
· There is also more hardware and software innovation

http://www.tecoky.tk/2017/08/3-reasons-android-phone-is-best.html

lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

How My Phone Exploded After Using A Wrong Connection / How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android. / If You Can Do It, Teach It. Make Money Teaching What You Know Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.