Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,860 members, 7,866,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android. (433 Views)

How I Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp, A Secret Guide!! / How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages / This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android. by MarvelousMuhd(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2017
HOW TO RECOVER DELETED MESSAGES ON ANDROID

Step 1. First of all in your windows PC download and install the tool Android Data Recovery.

Step 2. Now you have to enable USB debugging in your android for that you have to go to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number and tap on it 7-10 times. Now you will see developer option in your settings and tap on it and scroll down and enable USB Debugging

Step 3. Now launch the tool that you installed in your PC and from there select your android version and proceed by connecting your android to your PC via USB cable. Now select the messages at the recovery section and then simply click on next.

Step 4. Now the Android Data Recovery software will ask you to Allow/Grant/ Authorize the access in order to get the privilege to scan SMS data. simply allow it

View more @ arewapals.com
Re: How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android. by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2017
So my old messages are not gone!

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications & Price / How Can I Fix 8gb (Sd Card) Using Android Applications? / Apple Iphones For Sale Pay On Delivery Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.