Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (31651 Views)

Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
lol... this mumu just committed suicide.
Good Riddance. grin

1 Like

Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
why do you aim to kill blood thirsty demons... Nigeria is a Zoo... buhari is a mad old cow
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by itv17(f): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Good for the idiot, e never get money to buy gun, na so e dey start until he make some cash and get ak47 then begin kill people.

Btw, is Funtua not in Katsina state?

Did you know it's actually an AK72 ?
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Someone can not play with toy gun again
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by daclemx: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
somebody cannot play with police again embarassed

play play don turn to reality. Too much action movie a.k.a warstart.
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Btw, is Funtua not in Katsina state?[/quote]

i really don't know about kastina , but i know it's in kaduna
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
So Kaduna has Funtua too?

Thought it was just katsina.. I miss Katsina! cry
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by ojay2053(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
See wetin tramadol dey cause angry
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
A thief wielding a fake gun was shot dead recently in Funtua Kaduna state. The criminal who spotted a camouflage jacket attempted to carry out a robbery but was quickly neutralized by eagle eyed security operatives.

See Photos below (viewer discretion is advised)

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/05/thief-fake-gun-shot-dead-kaduna-state-photos/
Funtua is not in Kaduna state
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Abduletudaye:
So Kaduna has Funtua too?

Thought it was just katsina.. I miss Katsina! cry
My brother d tin weak me
You stsyed in Funtua?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

My brother d tin weak me
You stsyed in Funtua?

No mind dem... angry

Yes oo....served there... cool cool place! FGGC Bakori
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
paid the ultimate price for stealing...

That's a normal thing....welldone ..eagle eyed security
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by RighteousI: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Abduletudaye:

No mind dem... angry

Yes oo....served there... cool cool place! FGGC Bakori
Really! I lived there. Mum taught there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Mavrick2012: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
T
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by xboyelyusuf(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Funtua..Kaduna State??....
Op Funtua is in Katsina State..all this una recent desperation to associate Kaduna state with crimes sef
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He didn't deserve to die.
It's not as if his fake gun was a threat to life.

Our security operatives must stop all these extra judicial killing.
Life is 'try your luck', people should not be killed for trying.

If this were to be a civilized nation, that security officer is in soup. How can a trained officer not recognize that crap? He didn't have to kill the guy. Should have given him a chance to surrender. Poor boy got wasted by some mofo. RIP.
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by chukskafor(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2017
hmmmm, jango and labister cumansee o
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Looks like a nice head shot. Sweet.
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

If this were to be a civilized nation, that security officer is in soup. How can a trained officer not recognize that crap? He didn't have to kill the guy. Should have given him a chance to surrender. Poor boy got wasted by some mofo. RIP.

Oh please stop.

Cops have shot civilians and gotten away for less. Shebi at least this idiot had a dummy gun.

People have been shot by Cops and gotten away with "I feared for my life".

A gun is not just to stop another gun, it's to defend yourself against a threat.

This is a very good kill.

1 Like

Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Ihutomi: 12:43am On Aug 06, 2017
See aboki sense, na real hell fire u go enter nothing fake gose close to heaven
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Good for the idiot, e never get money to buy gun, na so e dey start until he make some cash and get ak47 then begin kill people.

Btw, is Funtua not in Katsina state?
Funtua shares border between kaduna n katsina...however both states claim it
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Oh please stop.

Cops have shot civilians and gotten away for less. Shebi at least this idiot had a dummy gun.

People have been shot by Cops and gotten away with "I feared for my life".

A gun is not just to stop another gun, it's to defend yourself against a threat.

This is a very good kill.

It is a very bad kill. There was no need to waste that erring young man. The right thing is to arrest him. Give him a chance to make amends.

There is no doubt that police kill people for less sometimes in developed countries; but it is mainly because of racial biases. And this is usually looked into and condemned by the media and masses, at least.

I can't start to explain some of the laws with regard to this but it is the poor boy's fault. Our armed forces are trigger-happy. They shoot to kill, instead of trying to disarm.
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

It is a very bad kill. There was no need to waste that erring young man. The right thing is to arrest him. Give him a chance to make amends.

There is no doubt that police kill people for less sometimes in developed countries; but it is mainly because of racial biases. And this is usually looked into and condemned by the media and masses, at least.

I can't start to explain some of the laws with regard to this but it is the poor boy's fault. Our armed forces are trigger-happy. They shoot to kill, instead of trying to disarm.

If you believe the bolded then why did you say this.

Eluwilussit:

And "they" just don't kill for racial bias. They rightfully kill criminals like the idiot that was off'd in this story.

It's a very good kill and serves as a notice to other would be criminals.

I fully support the LEOs that terminated his existence with extreme prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Probably trying to raise money to buy AK 47 then he will start to unleash real terror on road users , good thing his robbing career was nipped in the bud by that "eagled eyed "security officer

I agree with you, catch them young.

1 Like

Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by TEYA: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
A thief wielding a fake gun was shot dead recently in Funtua Kaduna state. The criminal who spotted a camouflage jacket attempted to carry out a robbery but was quickly neutralized by eagle eyed security operatives.

See Photos below (viewer discretion is advised)

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/05/thief-fake-gun-shot-dead-kaduna-state-photos/
funtua is in katsina not kaduna
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:25am On Aug 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If you believe the bolded then why did you say this.

And "they" just don't kill for racial bias. They rightfully kill criminals like the idiot that was off'd in this story.

It's a very good kill and serves as a notice to other would be criminals.

I fully support the LEOs that terminated his existence with extreme prejudice.

I guess you didn't read what came after the sentence you bolded? Every killing is looked into and investigated properly. Criminal or not.
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I guess you didn't read what came after the sentence you bolded? Every killing is looked into and investigated properly. Criminal or not.

You can assume anything that pleases you.

I read your entire post and I still maintain that this was a good kill.

If they find the LEOs guilty then I'll donate to their defense.
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2017
This guy don too play police and thief.

In Fela's voice: "... e diee wrongfully"
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Born for nothing, died for nothing and nothing is achieved.. gone forever for nothing..!
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2017
make una nor vex oh,... since d gun is fake, it shows dat he did not fire, so therefore, there was no threatening shot fired up by him, even if he was running, he is still a suspect,... I don't think the police did d right thing by killing him.... at least shoot his legs will be preferable...
Re: Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by mfm04622: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He didn't deserve to die.
It's not as if his fake gun was a threat to life.

Our security operatives must stop all these extra judicial killing.
Life is 'try your luck', people should not be killed for trying.

What of the machete with him? To greet his victims? He must have been shot before they realise the gun is fake.
You are talked like this either because you are a criminal like him or you have not faced armed robbers before. Death is part of the reward for trying your luck with robbery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) / Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.