Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. (26307 Views)

Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by dmill: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
On the 29-04-2017>08:54am.
This incident happened in GABON REPUBLIC. Please let us be careful with this chinese people that in charge of the road construction. The black men that are helping them in the bridge construction they are always missing and also the passer by.
The police investigation made us know that the chinese people are the ones eating them.
(29-04-2017>08:54am) this year. CANNIBALISM!!!

1 Share

Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by michaelfriday44(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by WetinConsignMe: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wao
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by theNOISEmaker: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2017
see money... i beg park those heads gimme make i see whether Neymar fit compete with me na
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 06, 2017
OP could you please confirm the original source of this post
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by seguno2: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
kaptainti:
OP could you please confirm the original source of this post

Seems like a fake story for which the OP should be banned.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Oladipo1166(m): 1:10am On Aug 07, 2017
fake news

1 Like

Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Mologi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cliffords
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Dollarship(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please give me one head make I use am to praise God #Money making lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Samuelakindeji: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarship:
Please give me one head make I use am to praise God #Money making lipsrsealed undecided
oga which village u cum from? dem dey follow u ni ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
dmill:
On the 29-04-2017>08:54am.
This incident happened in GABON REPUBLIC. Please let us be careful with this chinese people that in charge of the road construction. The black men that are helping them in the bridge construction they are always missing and also the passer by.
The police investigation made us know that the chinese people are the ones eating them.
(29-04-2017>08:54am) this year. CANNIBALISM!!!

You are a frustrated person for posting a fake story
The pictures of the heads are clearly fake ,probably movie props while the three Chinese propel standing is from a separate story

You deserve to be banned ..
You need to have shame or at least self respect

Better go a get a proper job instead of desperately wasting data looking for pictures with which to create fake posts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Onyenna(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Fake @ss news!

All i see are two different pictures and no credible source......

OP, may Rick Ross fall on you...

2 Likes

Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by ovieokodhi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
see money... i beg park those heads gimme make i see whether Neymar fit compete with me na
that's greed instead make u call me make we share am
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Damzy624(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Boderline(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
wtf
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Angelparadise: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wonders shall never end .
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Dollarship(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Samuelakindeji:

oga which village u cum from? dem dey follow u ni ��
shey on instagram? grin
Re: Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. by Samuelakindeji: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarship:
shey on instagram? grin
No oo...outstagram

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Threw Her Baby Inside Well In Ajegunle & Ran Away (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Attempts Stabbing Driver Who Slapped Him / Fleeing Thief Hit By A Car After Snatching A Phone In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.