Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (37282 Views)

Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
A video footage is currently trending online for obvious reason after some African men were beaten mercilessly by their Chinese bosses in Gabon. According to the post, the Chinese men attacked a young man and other African workers with sticks after a disagreement at their work site in the forest.

One of the workers was left seriously injured after he was beaten and hit on the head with sticks.

Many online users have revealed their displeasure with the act as they blamed African leaders for allowing the foreigners to have authority and power over an average citizen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/african-workers-beaten-mercilessly-by-their-chinese-bosses-in-gabon.html

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Oga Africa, what did you do?

7 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by SolutionMee: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Excallibur(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Were the chinese men carrying guns? There is something seriously wrong with the black man...in their own country again fa

50 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by delugajackson: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all knew that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.
Your post reeks of crass ignorance and a very high level of stupidity, and as such, should be discarded into the deepest parts of the Caspian sea.

199 Likes 22 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, a new form of colonialism is upon us.

Fear the Chinese.

11 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by gaby(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmm...I am sincerely worried about these Chinese and their current position in Africa, I must confess. Having had personal contacts with most of them I can attest to their disdain for the "Negroid' race. What went down with the " original" oyibos kinda slavery will be an apprenticeship if the Chincos should have their way.

I hope all these signings and counter signings won't end up seeing us signing and selling ourselves back into a new form of slavery.

The assaulted seems like a young kid to me though.

Make I just mistakenly witness something like this for Nigeria....in fact I go remodel the Chinese face to Japanese own like the picture below.

Enjoy my siggy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by dukie25: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Before you call the boss a racist, you should instead be curious to know what those black dudes did. How dare you offend a white man when we all know that God doesn't create us the same. It's no longer a news that we're inferior to these white folks. They've demonstrated that to us in a billion ways. An act of respect and humility for the Chinese boss would have averted that.
[/s]

What is this?

27 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Segunade10: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by foyeks2001(f): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Evil people. They are like this everywhere.
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by dkronicle(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
I go kill anybody wey f0ck with any member of my family like this. Even if the person from space.. Imagine watin outsider dey do black man for he own land. The black guy is stupid.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
I just dey laugh Nigeria. They think Asians are a better alternative to white/western people just like how some people think Russia would be better off as world power compared to the west.The chinks are known to be souless and have zero empathy. They are like blacks but with very high IQ. Atleast white people have empathy toward animal and human (that's why their country is being flooded today by immigrants) they feel guilty for what their ancestors did to the world, especially Germany with the holocaust, its called White-Guilt, it's actually a thing but the Chinese? Lol.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Professor101(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by yazach: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A video footage is currently trending online for obvious reason after some African men were beaten mercilessly by their Chinese bosses in Gabon. According to the post, the Chinese men attacked a young man and other African workers with sticks after a disagreement at their work site in the forest.

One of the workers was left seriously injured after he was beaten and hit on the head with sticks.

Many online users have revealed their displeasure with the act as they blamed African leaders for allowing the foreigners to have authority and power over an average citizen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/african-workers-beaten-mercilessly-by-their-chinese-bosses-in-gabon.html

And the African man is stupid he can't get some boys to beat a hell out of that idiot'

Men I have when we are second citizen in our own land

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by jamsboy(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
did you know each Nigerian owe them 15k
i wonder wat will happen to us Next

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
That’s PEAK of MADNESS
If na to beat WOMEN now you go see the stupid African Men flexing Biceps and Triceps.

This is time to Display madness, you won’t see them

11 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
China is taking over Africa. That's their plan, loaning us money we can never pay back so we are forever in their debts

9 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by dingbang(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Nonsense

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Razzaq007(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
God forbid. Who give monkey banana.. I swear we go rather die there oh.

3 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are INSANE! I wanted to see sarcasm in this, but as i read on, it dawned on me you are one of those people whose self esteem has been fatally wounded by seeing and hearing what the whites are doing. You are one of those they should have sold off in Libya to replace one of our lost brothers who genuinely wanted no part in such a miserable lifestyle. You are already a slave in the mind, you don't need any physical shackles anymore. Run along to your slave master White-loving-timid-whoring-zombie. Tufiakwa!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Offpoint: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
If I should walk by and see a white folk doing that to my fellow black.... I'll do what biblical Moses did.

7 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by rawtouch: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
that's why that sting ray will continue to sting their small penis..

3 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by yazach: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Any time Chinese asult you or your friend, get some boys and beat him to coma

10 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Originality007: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2018
angry i can see 3chinese and 5 or 6 Gabonese, so they want to tell that those chinese are strong than them? instead of those garbonese to give them the beating of their life, they are busy taken pictures.. useless people. next time the chineses should use hammer to beat dem, by then dey will wise up... angry angry angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by koolaid87: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2018
You are insane

Oloriburuku

I don't know why you ain't banned already

Anufia

SolutionMee:
cheesy

17 Likes

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2018
AFRICANS DOOMED THEMSELVES BY THEIR OWN HANDS!

BAD/GREEDY/SELFISH LEADERS;
TRIBALISM AND HATRED;
NO INVESTMENT IN BETTER TOMORROW/GOOD TECHNICAL EDUCATION/TECHNOLOGY AND SO ON;
LOW SELF ESTEEM BEFORE FOREIGNERS;
WASTEFUL, PROUD, SHOW OFF, FAKE LIFE LIFESTYLES;
LIVING TO INTIMIDATE ONE ANOTHER INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER;
RELIGIOUS FANATISM;
ILLETRACY;
AND SO ON AND ON AND ON;

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Geeez!! This is another slave trade right under our nose in 21 century..
WTF Is this..?
What did the guys to deserves this kind of injury, except he killed , no offence deserve this kind of treatment.

I swear if any fool does this this to me or any of my family he is dead already
. angry

1 Like

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2018
A borrower is slave to the lender ... let your leaders keep borrowing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos by tstx(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2018
And other workers jusy stood and watched... no iota of solidarity whatsoever. Africa anaa

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.