Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics (39434 Views)

President Buhari Split Nigeria Now, Disaster Is Coming - Pastor Adewale Giwa / IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Efewestern: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2017
mrskillz:
In other words you feel superior to and better than someone but you want him to fight along with you in your struggle. So that when you win the fight together you can dominate. Its either u think the person is plain stupid or you are the one displaying unquenchable stupidity

asin.. to think a tribe in Nigeria feel they are better than others is annoying, people are not dumb, I'd rather stay in a country with my fellow itsekiri and ijaw neighbors than a country where they think they are better than me.

I feel for any minority that fall for this scam, I read where he said they consulted urhobo nation, I laugh in swahali, no inch of urhobo land will go with people who feel that re better than us. we are better in a well restructured Nigeria or Niger Delta republic.

1 Like

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by gGGODDd(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2017
freedomchild:
Relax.
Nnamdi kanu has consulted Ijaw youth council and urhobo community on the proposed plan to include them in Biafra.
Your own problem is nothing but inferiority complex you feel when you hear about Igbos.
You don't become better by hating something better than you
We may sell gala and you take care (not own) of the oil but an average Igbo man is far better than any average minority in the south.
Stop hating but focus your energy on understanding how the new Biafran republic will be ran for the benefit of all her people.
See this cannibal giving himsef hope. when Ur namdi cow-nu consulted d IYC n urhobo communityz as claimed by u, does it now mean dat d tribes succumb to him or agreed to join ipob? u jus pruvd dat cannibals r very dumb pple. is it not dsame niger delta militants dat av resolved to share d country into 5? did dey agree to b part of u? No! The republic of Niger delta is clearly stated out. I can't feel inferior hearing igbo cuz we r far beta dan ibos. we r minority but wer was d ibo tribe wen General David Edjor an urhobo man ran d whole Midwestern region? wer was ibo race wen d Ibru family of urhobo race bcame d richest family in west africa n borrowed money to Nigerian govt? u no nothing in ur dumb cannibalistic head, Where was d cannibal tribe wen an ijaw man bcame president? its obvious d FG of Nigeria prefer a minority frm d south-south shud be given chance to rule instead of d cannibalistic rached/poverty ibo cuz errbody knw hw terribly cunning d ibo race is but indeed they r d dumbest. if u read my comment carefully u'wud observe hw I stressed on the cannibalistic trait of d ibos but u could nt disprove that cuz u knw its a fact. u shud b ashamed of ur cannibalistic life, No reasonable tribe will associate with cannibals so stop deceiving ur sef. U fuckinn cannibal hw dare u quote a normal human being? d ibos r d real blood suckers nt d hausas /fulanis cuz its d ibo who kill their visitors 4 meal n perhaps drink human blood thats y human rituals n human parts dealings is very common with d ibos. can u swear u've never tasted human meat b4? if Nigeria is a sane country then d ibo race would've been wiped out bcus its very dangerous to cohabit with cannibals. All ibos shud be wiped out of d earth's surface for their existence is a crime n threat to humanity. imagine a man eating his fellow man! all u shud die! stupid cannibals I hate. all d innocent visitors to ibo land dat u pple av eaten their souls r hunting u pple dats y evry ethnicity descriminates u. that time is coming when we shall lunch a "WAR AGAINST CANNIBALS (ibo)". it will nt b a genocide or tribal war but it will b a war against d cannibals, ritualists, human parts dealers n they r d Igbo pple of Nigeria. after consuming ur fellow man last night u dare quote me. if u quote me again d Gods of Niger Delta will strike u n ur cannibalistic household dead! stupid modafucka..dont disturb me again cuz m chilling with sum nice Kendrick Lamar tracks n sum good cannabis to match. bye, Cannibal modafucka!

1 Like

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Agumbankembu: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2017
gGGODDd:
See this cannibal giving himsef hope. when Ur namdi cow-nu consulted d IYC n urhobo communityz as claimed by u, does it now mean dat d tribes succumb to him or agreed to join ipob? u jus pruvd dat cannibals r very dumb pple. is it not dsame niger delta militants dat av resolved to share d country into 5? did dey agree to b part of u? No! The republic of Niger delta is clearly stated out. I can't feel inferior hearing igbo cuz we r far beta dan ibos. we r minority but wer was d ibo tribe wen General David Edjor an urhobo man ran d whole Midwestern region? wer was ibo race wen d Ibru family of urhobo race bcame d richest family in west africa n borrowed money to Nigerian govt? u no nothing in ur dumb cannibalistic head, Where was d cannibal tribe wen an ijaw man bcame president? its obvious d FG of Nigeria prefer a minority frm d south-south shud be given chance to rule instead of d cannibalistic rached/poverty ibo cuz errbody knw hw terribly cunning d ibo race is but indeed they r d dumbest. if u read my comment carefully u'wud observe hw I stressed on the cannibalistic trait of d ibos but u could nt disprove that cuz u knw its a fact. u shud b ashamed of ur cannibalistic life, No reasonable tribe will associate with cannibals so stop deceiving ur sef. U fuckinn cannibal hw dare u quote a normal human being? d ibos r d real blood suckers nt d hausas /fulanis cuz its d ibo who kill their visitors 4 meal n perhaps drink human blood thats y human rituals n human parts dealings is very common with d ibos. can u swear u've never tasted human meat b4? if Nigeria is a sane country then d ibo race would've been wiped out bcus its very dangerous to cohabit with cannibals. All ibos shud be wiped out of d earth's surface for their existence is a crime n threat to humanity. imagine a man eating his fellow man! all u shud die! stupid cannibals I hate. all d innocent visitors to ibo land dat u pple av eaten their souls r hunting u pple dats y evry ethnicity descriminates u. that time is coming when we shall lunch a "WAR AGAINST CANNIBALS (ibo)". it will nt b a genocide or tribal war but it will b a war against d cannibals, ritualists, human parts dealers n they r d Igbo pple of Nigeria. after consuming ur fellow man last night u dare quote me. if u quote me again d Gods of Niger Delta will strike u n ur cannibalistic household dead! stupid modafucka..dont disturb me again cuz m chilling with sum nice Kendrick Lamar tracks n sum good cannabis to match. bye, Cannibal modafucka!

Shut up and stopa ranting. I don't even know what makes you people feel like water soaked bread.
The necessary plans and MOU are being drafted by each constituent unit of Biafra, by a representative put forward by the leaders of each of the federations under Biafra. Our agitation have entered a critical and final stage, the only right due for you and your likes is to select NO in terms of a referendum, then the Yes who can think straight and no like a bleating goat like you, will carry the day.

Stop bleating all over the place.
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by nothernstar: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2017
VoltageDivida:
That list is not complete oo.
I can't see my country
which is your country naa
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2017
They failed to mention the Republic of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by nchezo(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Lol,..everyday we hear something new���
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Basic123: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Obijulius:
You have a great point. Those two are inseparable. Like Osibanjo is a son to Buhari.

It is fundamentally wrong to separate the slave from the master.

Click LIKE if you feel Oduduwa and Arewa should be one republic.

Igbo are more of slaves to hausa fulani than any other tribe in nigeria.Forget about post 2015 GEJ loss trauma.

The servitude of Arthur nzeribe,nnamdi azikwe and Alex ekwueme to their fulani master is Still very fresh in memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Basic123: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2017
c733d:
They failed to mention the Republic of Lagos.

Because everyone knows in his sub conscious mind that lagos belongs to particular group of people.

Only their conscious mind dey deceive them.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by kjhova(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2017
guterMann:
I hope these people consulted people from Oduduwa Republic before 'carving' them out of Arewa Islamic Republic?

I think Oduduwa Republic may actually prefer to stay and 'serve' the Arewa Islamic Republic,because they casted aspersions on their kinsmen that wanted to from Oduduwa Republic.

It is amazing that you will also rehash the scattergun talk of the so called REF as if it is fact and factual.

What is Arewa Islamic Republic? Who, in the north or outside of it has ever agitated for such a state? Has such state ever existed? If the REF or IPOB or any other group for that matter want to agitate for their own enclave to be a new country, all fair and square for them. I just don't think that it makes sense to dream up a country and name for other people. It only weakens REF's own credibility and seriousness.

On another note, such Arewa country as proposed by REF cannot exist as the Kanuri and adjoining ethnicities has never been and will not readily be part of a Hausa dominated country.

As for your suggestion that some Oduduwa be part of this so called Arewa, let's just put this down to your ignorance on the subject or just your desire for internet clicks.

1 Like

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Oxytocin(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2017
able20:

It all started when Buhari himself became a clown.
grin
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Oxytocin(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
bilazego:

if you like call everyone clowns, these clowns are the foot soldiers they do the damage. do you expect professors to issue these threats before you know that something is cooking?
When did rogue militants become foot soldiers??
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by gGGODDd(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Shut up and stopa ranting. I don't even know what makes you people feel like water soaked bread.
The necessary plans and MOU are being drafted by each constituent unit of Biafra, by a representative put forward by the leaders of each of the federations under Biafra. Our agitation have entered a critical and final stage, the only right due for you and your likes is to select NO in terms of a referendum, then the Yes who can think straight and no like a bleating goat like you, will carry the day.

C dis mugu. Nobody will associate with cannibals so stop deceiving ur sef. biafra is jus ur 5 fvckd up states full of human flesh eaters like u. fvck u stupid cannibal

2 Likes

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Codes151(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Cogent:

You mind those shameless criminals? They want to take niger delta by force because they know their eastern states are barren and useless.
its so annoying and disgusting how stupid most igbos are....

Actually claiming another's state like it's urs! Same way ojukwu foolishly tot....

History says the army used the SS to attack.. truth is, we allowed it

3 Likes

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by adetayo234: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Obijulius:
You have a great point. Those two are inseparable. Like Osibanjo is a son to Buhari.

It is fundamentally wrong to separate the slave from the master.

Click LIKE if you feel Oduduwa and Arewa should be one republic.

I think you should be more concerned about Biafra becoming a landlocked piece of mud and gully erosion, don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by gGGODDd(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Shameless human flesh eater

1 Like

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by freshinko: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Ewooo! Nigeria don suffer.See as everybody just dey butcher Nigeria left and right. I know say body no big firewood, hopefully one day Nigeria go unanimously agree to die. Well, Naija RIP in advance.
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by bilazego(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Oxytocin:

When did rogue militants become foot soldiers??

Have you forgotten that these 'rogue militants' almost zeroed oil out put last year. Buhari was forced to listen to them. anyway wait till jungle matures
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by gGGODDd(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Codes151:

Actually claiming another's state like it's urs! Same way ojukwu foolishly tot....

Yeah that tru bro. SS attacked them, we were told hw our pple deceived igbos by tricking them. SS pple deceived dem by giving them unrealistic protection in our villages n they will foolishly go with our pple to our villages wen they get there our pple will slaughter them n throw dem in our rivers for our fishes n other aquatic lives to feed on while goin back to our SS cities to claim their properties. The Cannibals (ibo) deserve no mercy. thay r human flesh eaters. This time SS pple need not trick dem again but we will gladly join Nigeria to destroy d cannibalistic race from Nigeria. Perhaps their land will serve good purpose for Agriculture

2 Likes

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Cogent: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Codes151:

2 Likes

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Wyttcat:
Our country shall be called Omoluabi, not Oduduwa. And part of Edo and Warri will have to ask to be part just like Kogi (and even Kwara)otherwise SW will go it alone, we don't need people with identity crisis baggage to be another clog in our wheel.
I agree. For example, we do have the Itshekiris which I'm sure would want nothing more than a reunion with their Yorùbá brothers. Edo on the other hand, I don't know about. And the names Omoluabi and Oduduwa republic are kind of funny lol, sound too enthusiastic, I'm sure we can come up with something better.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by VoltageDivida(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2017
nothernstar:
which is your country naa

If Nigeria breaks den we must also have 'Bakassi' Republic. Nigeria rejected us long ago and we are not happy with Cameroon either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Obijulius: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Tayo my Yoruba Muslim brother. These people want to divide Yoruba and Hausa.

We cannot imagine that happening. We must resist the division from Osogbo to Ore.

adetayo234:

I think you should be more concerned about Biafra becoming a landlocked piece of mud and gully erosion, don't you think so?
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Obijulius: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Well spoken we the Yoruba Muslims must fight every machination that seeks to divide us from our Fulani brethren.

We no go gree.

Basic123:

Igbo are more of slaves to hausa fulani than any other tribe in nigeria.Forget about post 2015 GEJ loss trauma.

The servitude of Arthur nzeribe,nnamdi azikwe and Alex ekwueme to their fulani master is Still very fresh in memory.

1 Like

Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by abdurrazaq(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
freedomchild:
Relax.
Nnamdi kanu has consulted Ijaw youth council and urhobo community on the proposed plan to include them in Biafra.
Your own problem is nothing but inferiority complex you feel when you hear about Igbos.
You don't become better by hating something better than you
We may sell gala and you take care (not own) of the oil but an average Igbo man is far better than any average minority in the south.
Stop hating but focus your energy on understanding how the new Biafran republic will be ran for the benefit of all her people.

I hate to partake in abusive argument but, the delivery of your point on the subject matter is one of the major reasons why almost everyone seems to be against your 'freedom'.
Do not get me wrong, I also pray for peaceful creation of Biafra but, most of the front men for this agitation and most of the supporters like you feel too high of yourselves and believe you can do/say anything just because you believe you are special. Get it right, no one or group of people is special, you are not better than anyone. Such beliefs would only force people to expose your weakness and dig up your bad records of the past.
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by MEILYN(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Warri isn't part of Oduduwa republic o. And Edo folks would have to declare themselves part of Oduduwa republic like Kogi did, we're not land grabbers abeg.
Like Kogi did? You must be crazy. I hope you know Kogi has many tribes and the Yorubas are just a minority? Don't get it twisted, Kogi can never be part of Oduelewa Republic. We will ship the Yorubas back to the South West.
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Ayiibobo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
sharpwriter:

And why should Nigeria be one
because been one gives us so many advantage and edge over other nations,..it just so sadening that our people fail to see that and allow the few disadvantage there is to penetrate us as a nation,.......been one is an advantage to the Yoruba because of our accommodating nature,which allows other tribes to invest and generate revenue for us,Yoruba's are basically the cooperate world people, been one is also an advantage to the Igbo,they are adventurous and are basically traders/investors, the Hausa's on the other and are agriculturally strong,and are accommodating,as well which is of another advantage to my Igbo traders/investors,Niger delta is the food of the nation,....I'm a Yoruba man,Igbo are not my enemy,Hausa Fulani are not my enemy,we all have one common enemy,..which is the ruling elite,they are the cause of our problems,..I once said dis and I'm still saying,if mr nnamdi KANU,started his agenda aimed against the ruling elite every reasonable person in the nation would join his cause,if only my people can see the positivity in oneness of Nigeria and aim at making it better,..the most sadening part is this tribalism nonsense is quickly spreading among the youths,we are all humans,we are all Africans,only our language is different,we have intermarried,already this instances are enough to generate a positive ideology to drive this nation forward,.....God bless nigeria
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by totit: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
What a another sad day for ibo Jews, nobody to associate with ibojews at all grin grin grin

Lawaooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
United kingdom has a queen, UAE has a king, United Nigeria will have?
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by raphaeladeyele: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigeria could be split into Six political zone o.K
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by khalids: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Not a bad suggestion.....Even the united kingdom is made up of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
All unique countries on their own and when they need arises, they come together as the united kingdom...

So if our colonial masters could not hold themselves together...why are we giving ourselves headache....lets make things simpler and workable

Even in the USA....each state has its own laws and can vote at anytime to leave the main entity called the US.

Our culture and way of life is different for each tribe we need to let each region know that they are free to go at anytime and rather convince and work for the benefit of one another......Now its like we are holding ourselves hostage....
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Fucktensei: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cogent:

Delta state does not belong in biafra map. Plain and simple
this is what almost made me to beat up one wack Ijaw boy like that in Asaba ... I wonder why Anioma is still remaining in Delta. I can't believe am sharing the same state with idiots! angry

btw , you're an Afonja! case closed!
Re: Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics by Fucktensei: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cogent:

Igbos are not half of delta state.
THEY ARE A MINORITY.
Delta state was formed from old delta province in bendel state. The 4 provinces that formed delta are Ijaw province,Itsekiri province, Urhobo province and ukwani province which is the only igbo province there. There are 25 local government areas in delta and only 7 of them are igbo so oga ignoramus how is igbo half of delta state?
which part of Delta are you from?? mine is Aniocha South(Ogwashi ukwu)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.