Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa (46061 Views)

The Rolls-Royce Cullinan Viewing Suite Is The World's Fanciest Way To Tailgate / Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / See Why The Rolls-royces "Spirit Of Ecstasy" Bonnet Ornament Can Never Be Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by RSVP: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
boooo old school car

I know one day you go make us proud and now you did it.. .. grin grin
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
What are they celebrating?
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Seguntimmy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
So I should go an come an ki masev abi wats the essence of this now?
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by edusenator: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
While poverty is killing their people,
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by kenoz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nice cars
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
where are the cars
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Young03(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rubbish

op ur a village man

Na all these cars I see daily in sapele road Benin city

Even the car wey I see for ring road this afternoon cost pass all those toys there
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by smartnero24(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
See where our oil money they go!!

Meanwhile,

Check the pics and you'll see almajiris without slippers and good proper even on the grand stage of this type of coronation. Tells you everything that's wrong with the north.
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Pinkfeet: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
recession did not reach their area
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Solumtoonna(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nduemma12:
Vanity is all I see
poverty and blindness=5&6
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by dinggle: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Those idiots should be riding bicycles.
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by goldedprince: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2017
poverty na bad thing o. i own one of those and dont see anything special in owning them.
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by princeleo2017(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Tinyemeka(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Opulence amidst abject poverty.
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by jacyhelen(f): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2017
decatalyst:
And dem say Hausas no sabi better thing.

a poor hausa man can never dream of such....The poor suffers in islam
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Stringy northerners. The resources in northern regions are being shared within northern elites and northern politicians, but Biafra and Niger delta resources(oil) it is being used for national budgets since the creation of fraudulent independence created by the north with the help of corrupt Britain.

Where did the money for the cars of these status from

If it is Christians elites driving cars of these status, muslim elites and their zombies youths will start masturbating everywhere kuorruzion.

Are Biafrans and Niger deltans foolish!

We Biafrans will never votes for any Nigeria politicians.

1 Like

Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Taeewo(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Ok
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by decatalyst(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
jacyhelen:

a poor hausa man can never dream of such....The poor suffers in islam

Hmmmm
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Nduemma12(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Solumtoonna:

poverty and blindness=5&6

That's why you're still suffering from brain wash
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Solumtoonna(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Nduemma12:

That's why you're still suffering from brain wash
sorry poor man
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Nduemma12(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Solumtoonna:

sorry poor man

Do I look like a poor man?
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Solumtoonna(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Nduemma12:

Do I look like a poor man?
don't u know before
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Nduemma12(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Solumtoonna:

don't u know before

............. Buhari fall on you and your entire life
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Solumtoonna(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nduemma12:

............. Buhari fall on you and your entire life
may u and ur entire family be drenched in his infinite sickness
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Nduemma12(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2017
Solumtoonna:

may u and ur entire family be drenched in his infinite sickness

As it has fallen on you and your entire generations right?
Re: The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa by Solumtoonna(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Nduemma12:

As it has fallen on you and your entire generations right?
on behalf of my family, I extend my condolences, rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / Top 12 Popular Demand Car Brands Available In Nigeria / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.