Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria (1143 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by bilms(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anti-Igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria- Group
by Abdulrazaq O. Hamzat Aug 05, 2017

Foundation for Peace Professionals has in its possession, a hate and inciting song, obtained through the social media and currently circulating in Northern Nigeria. We urge the Federal Government to take immediate action to avert the Rwanda Genocide experience that may likely occur as a result of the destructive song.

The trending song, which was voiced by an unknown female artist in Hausa language, was carefully worded, with the intention of causing deliberate mass incitement of Nigerians from the North against those from the Igbo extraction. This is a serious matter that must be addressed with the speed of light if the current peace shall be preserved.

In our candidate estimation, the song is a threat to national security and we can’t imagine the extent of genocide that may likely occur, should the Federal Government not mobilize all resources within its capacity to avert the catastrophic response that may break out in the next few weeks, if not days.

The song is dangerous, inciting and capable of drawing the country into another civil war and we must act fast to stop it.

Pro-Biafran protesters at a recent protest on the Onitsha bridge

We are using this opportunity to call on the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of the acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, all security agencies, all Northern Governors and traditional rulers, particularly in fragile states like Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe and others to immediately take steps, not only to withdraw the song from circulation and embark on extensive media advocacy in Hausa to counter the deadly incitement, but to also mobilize strategic security responses to address any reaction that may break out as a result of the hate song. This is an emergency that must be taken with all seriousness.

All Northern leaders must with immediate effect, condemn and dissociate themselves from this barbaric song and urge the people never to attack any Nigerian of Igbo extraction living in the North.

While we strongly condemn those who produced the song and circulated it on the social media, we urge them to understand that the fire they are about to light may not spear them.

Finally, inciting the masses into committing genocide against a people is not the best way to respond to whatever situation. We urge all Nigerians to cherish peace and continue to work towards building a better understanding.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/05/anti-igbo-song-calling-genocide-now-circulation-northern-nigeria-group
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by Josephjnr(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Make we separate o.
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by 9jii(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Interesting.
I like it wen the winter is coming from the north
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by Warship: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thank God that Biafra is around the corner

ICC loading for Arewa youths

3 Likes

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by bilms(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
9jii:
Interesting.
I like it wen the winter is coming from the north

Stop acting like you are any better. Why can't you for once leave your sentiment aside and see the danger ahead.

Human lives are much more important than your sentiments.

Have real concern devoid of sentiments
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by IamLovely: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
na wa oh

serious issue..
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
oya Igbos come and be going to isreal oo

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by 9jii(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
bilms:

Stop acting like you are any better. Why can't you for once leave your sentiment aside and see the danger ahead.

I used to get worry about what was/is at stake but after 8 years on Nairaland reading comments from other side. I knw what is need to be done and I took some months off to do a lot for my people and i. I just logged in this afternoon. Whatever happen at this point to this country my people will thank me.

If the east can't learn the north will teach again
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
We afonjas are watching with bated breath.

Maybe just maybe the igbos will learn to be respectful from this.
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
oya Igbos come and be going to isreal oo

After oduduwa goes to benin republic. grin

4 Likes

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Waiting
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

After oduduwa goes to benin republic. grin
hilarious cause I don't see any afonja standing behind the ipob men claiming to be afonja, so what other excuse do u have. Besides even they are not clamouring to other countries for help like ipob, first it was Donald trump, later turkey, then UN, now it Isreal.. grin

U guys were misplaced since ur ancestors miss road all the way from isreal to Nigeria. grin

We can't call u Igbo cause the Igbo's are highly respected people calm and logical not the IPOB niggas that claim to be Igbo's. IPOB niggas are people whose ancestors were so dull that they missed road all the way from isreal to Nigeria, guess what, IPOB are still misplaced in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Waiting
served grin
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by hammerF: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
TEACH IGBO A LESSON. LOLLZ

CAN U TEACH UR FATHER A LESSON?

CAN U TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICK?

THE REAL IPOB ARE WAITING FOR OCT 1ST, AREWA MUST NOT GO BACK OR WITHDRAW ON IT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
I heard pigs porks are very delicious in making suya meat

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
hilarious cause I don't see any afonja standing behind the ipob men claiming to be afonja, so what other excuse do u have. Besides even they are not clamouring to other countries for help like ipob, first it was Donald trump, later turkey, then UN, now it Isreal.. grin

U guys were misplaced since ur ancestors miss road all the way from isreal to Nigeria. grin
We can't call u Igbo cause the Igbo's are highly respected people calm and logical not the IPOB niggas that claim to be Igbo's. IPOB niggas are people whose ancestors were so dull that they missed road all the way from isreal to Nigeria, guess what, IPOB are still misplaced in foolishness.

We will go to isreal if u agree to to benin republic and togo where u migrated from. Lol.

I know u are a yoruba muslim..(very evil set of people)
Thats why u keep alignining with with hausas against ur yoruba christian brothers asking for oduduwa. And why oduduwa cause havnt seen the light of the day.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
served grin

Poo grin
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

We will go to isreal if u agree to to benin republic and togo where u migrated from. Lol.

I know u are a yoruba muslim..(very evil set of people)
Thats why u keep alignining with with hausas against ur yoruba christian brothers asking for oduduwa.
cheesy

a typical ipob u are..always dropping senseless post since your ancestry got misplaced and was found in Nigeria, we love Nigeria and we ain't moving so, why don't u guys move to the country u have been begging desperately to help u, they have even created a special visa for IPOB.

I love Nigeria and I would never ever trade my Nigerian citizenship for another country, but IPOB have found their ancestral roots pls leave Nigeria for us, be going, go to isreal abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
a typical ipob u are..always dropping senseless post since your ancestry got misplaced and was found in Nigeria, we love Nigeria and we ain't moving so, why don't u guys move to the country u have been begging desperately to help u, they have even created a special visa for IPOB.

I love Nigeria and I would never ever trade my Nigerian citizenship for another country, but IPOB have found their ancestral roots pls leave Nigeria for us, be going, go to isreal abeg. grin

Hehehehehehehehe why are u YORUBAS like this.
So u want to deny now.. well im not suprised as a yoruba muslim u ar u prefer to lick hausa ass
That to support ur yoruba christian brothers.
On oduduwa..hehehehe..

Wen will u migrate to benin republic. grin

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by kettykin: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
My prayer is God , let Britain , Russia and Egypt stay out of this , both the Arewa and their rogues in uniform can bring it on

2 Likes

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hehehehehehehehe why are u YORUBAS like this.
So u want to deny now.. well im not suprised as a yoruba muslim u ar u prefer to lick hausa ass
That to support ur yoruba christian brothers.
On oduduwa..hehehehe..

Wen will u migrate to benin republic. grin
focus on Biafra matter don't look back, remember lots wife, oya be going..! Pls leave naija matters to Nigeria, and pls as u are going, never ever return pls.

1 Like

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
focus on Biafra matter don't look back, remember lots wife, oya be going..! Pls leave naija matters to Nigeria, and pls as u are going, never ever return pls.

Hehehehehe
Oga after packing ur bag to relocate to benin republic as oduwanistan then tell me i will pack mine to relocate to isreal as a biafran.

Its dat simple!!.. grin
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hehehehehe
Oga after packing ur bag to relocate to benin republic as oduwanistan then tell me i will pack mine to relocate to isreal as a biafran.

Its dat simple sir!!.. grin
I am a Nigerian I never wailed to other countries bout my country, I never hated my country I am loyal. See that's one of the difference between me and u.
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
I am a Nigerian I never wailed to other countries bout my country, I never hated my country I am loyal. See that's one of the difference between me and u.

As long as i have this u cant deny it.
simply Tell me u are backstabbing ur yoruba christian brothers them i will understand becox
"ITS IN U".. hehehe

Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by ndcide(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
bilms:

That you hold this sentiment is enough to seek separation. It's a validation you give to a section as being able to get a way with crime. You also expect unity on that basis. What a shame. If you like call me Ipob, I don't care. I'm not from the south east.

What will even happen, that some awusa will kill igbos for asking to leave a country.
Re: Anti-igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria by powerkey: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
We dare the useless North to bring it on.
Igbos will destroy the North without mercy as a revenge.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Accused Of Using Tax Payers Money To Fund His Friend's Ambition In Ogun / President Buhari's Visit To Benue State In Pictures. / The Oil In Bayelsa And Delta Belongs To North And By Extension Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.