Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings (21565 Views)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Return Of Badoo Ritual Killings In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by lloydtruth: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
This forum has been seriously compromised, a certain biased mod is serious deleting posts made against the Yorubas but when Yorubas write against other tribes it's not removed.

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
SW generate 100 percent of Nigeria IGR from skull mining.

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by joinnow: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
� let me look well.
It seem recession don affect the gods too so they needs more heads to be able to give out small small change

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
shut up there,its sis not bro, ode,i know you are only talking from the both sides of your mouth like the true slimmy back stabbing yoruba you are. I know you very well, and i am sure you will remember my moniker when i tell you ,except you choose to have selective amnesia. There is nothing to cheer about you ,one of the grand patrons of tribalism on this forum. But surprisingly folks like you get away with it and claim victim when the table turns on you.nonsense and ingredients. Your yeye dey stink and even God can smell your hypocrisy from heaven cos It stinks so bad,mteeeeeew

Good morning ma.

How was Sunday service?

Take cold juice/water from the fridge and relax.

After two hours, come back and check this moniker again.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
lloydtruth:
A certain mod is serious deleting posts made against the Yorubas but when Yorubas write against other tribes it's not removed.

Start quoting those at least you will have it

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Good morning ma.

How was Sunday service?

Take cold juice/water from the fridge and relax.

After two hours, come back and check this moniker again.
hahahaha,who ever knew a devil incarnate like you can maintain decorum on this forum.hahahaha. the leopard never changes its spots,its just a matter of time,just like peak,tribalism is in you ,hehehe

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hahahaha,who ever knew a devil incarnate like you can maintain decorum on this forum.hahahaha. the leopard never changes its spots,its just a matter of time,just like peak,tribalism is in you ,hehehe
Good morning ma.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by FemiMaduka(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Bro, let's condemn what is wrong and stop attaching ethnic/tribal coloration to everything.

Are you by any chance suggesting those practices are in the good interest of Nigeria?

Good morning sir.
I repeat: you are a bloody hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
FemiMaduka:
I repeat: you are a bloody hypocrite
Good morning sir
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Good morning ma.
oshogbo ritualist fall on you there,keep whatever is good about the morning to your evil self ,hypocrites like you disgust me. Just waiting for you to resume you tribalism business,cos i know it will be any time soon

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
oshogbo ritualist fall on you there,keep whatever is good about the morning to your evil self ,hypocrites like you disgust me. Just waiting for you to resume you tribalism business,cos i know it will be any times soon
Your mind is already set, okay bye.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by FemiMaduka(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Good morning sir
Get the hell out of here, you shameless double-mouthed hypocrite. You are so base!

7 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Obalende: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Oga080666419419:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/tension-osogbo-rising-cases-missing-persons-ritual-killings/?amp_markup=1

Report a problem.

Cursed people. Cursed nation.
Both Europeans and Africans descended from Adam. Yet see Blackman heart. Cursed niggas and fools.

There are poor ppl in Ukraine, Poland, London. Yet they don't resort to this.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Moganajoe: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
uglyafonja:

A complete tribalistic human being like you, claiming saint

My advice to afonja skull miners is that they should go to CAC office and get their skull minning business incorporated, so that they can operate without fear of police. you can minned from your home using ur children.

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Your mind is already set, okay bye.
my mind doesn't need to be set, i remember you insulted me and called me names becos of my state of origin,I even reported but your moniker was never banned. Now the very same thing is happening, you make tribalistic comment on different threads every day but the mods turn a blind eye,but so many comments have already been deleted from front page . I dont need to be igbo to see the tribalism on this forum. You are a true decendant of the fallen angel, deception and hypocrisy is your forte.

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Obalende: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Oga080666419419:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/tension-osogbo-rising-cases-missing-persons-ritual-killings/?amp_markup=1

Cursed people. Cursed nation. 
Both Europeans and Africans descended from Adam. Yet see Blackman heart. Cursed niggas and fools.

There are poor ppl in Ukraine, Poland, London. Yet they don't resort to this.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by amzee(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
limeta:
I live here
Can we live together?
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Amoxman(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:

yes,we are here bro...so ur sanity returned, coz it has to do with ur kinsmen,and not Igbos??...funny...check urself,before dishing out advice, u don't adhere to...

Angeleena you make me shiver �����
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by VanBommel(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
the fool you're quoting is sarrki, he is just using another moniker to showcase his bigotry...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by lereinter(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
dienlmods:
The diabolical afonjas will not talk about their fetish and ritual and incesteous problems, but watch them start screaming ipob, while leaving their true nightmare

as biafrogs dont do all this evil

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Zither(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince, you fall my hand. Seriously. I was already warming up to you thinking you were different from your Yoruba brothers and sisters only for my brothers to open my eyes to your distasteful hypocrisy. If this report were the other way round you wouldn't be preaching peace and tolerance as you do now. You are a big disappointment. I don't know if there's any Yoruba person on this forum without a tribalistic inclination to reports. They are all the same.

Mods, I see your handiwork. You delete posts when they are offensive to your people but leave the posts when they are offensive to the Igbos. Be fair and practical in your dealings to be transparent in your actions, not acting in ways that show you are clearly tribalistic like the majority of the forumites.

@ topic, the West now faces serious dangers that threaten their survival. Ritualists and badoo cultists who have eliminated scores of their own people yet they put all their focus on Ipob youths who do not represent the majority of the Igbos. It is like channeling hatred towards the Yorubas for the statements made by the leader of YOLICOM in the South West. Even though I disagree with many utterances of Nnamdi Kanu I recognize the fact that he speaks the truth concerning the state of affairs in the country as it affects every man especially the Igbos.

I won't make the mistake of telling my Igbo brothers not to rejoice at this report. Just as the Yorubas have had their field day mocking the Igbos at any news that puts them in bad light you cannot deny the Igbos their right to rejoice. I wish we were friends and not enemies but the Yorubas who started this fire of name calling (I was aware when it began with calling us Igbos) should quench it and the Igbos will respond in kind. Personally, I don't use names on any tribes but will tell you my mind without mincing words.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by SenatorM(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Compromised Nairaland, Almost Half the Comments has been deleted.
But when a particular tribe insults or type Tribalistic comments, it won't be deleted.

Don't worry, the Afonjas started this tribalistic comments on Nairaland, as at 2012 it wasn't like this, they pushed everybody to the wall, We are now ready for you all.

No breathing place on Nairaland, Thank God Afonjas will always skull mine and Harvest Human parts, so the news will always get to this Forum.

And Afonja is not a name of any tribe, so am not going against any rule.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Lightening: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Ritual doesn't give wealth.
South West Yoruba people must desist from ritual killings forthwith.

And they are calling themselves sophisticated? Who else noticed that all the names of the suspects are Yoruba Muslims. Hausa Muslims kill in defence of Islam, Yoruba Muslims kill for ritual. Smh

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Pharaoh9(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

We don't need to tribalise this issue, it needs to be properly addressed.

I can see some people already booking space, hopefully, they have useful information to pass rather than some tribalistic comments.

I'm already seeing tribal comments, why must tribalise everything for God's sake?

Average Yoruba(hypocrite)

You're the worst tribalist ever

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by FBIL: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
With all these ugly faces and oblong heads here and there, they should kill more of themselves to reduce the population of ugly dark people in Nigeria. Just see:

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by kenex4ever(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

We don't need to tribalise this issue, it needs to be properly addressed.

I can see some people already booking space, hopefully, they have useful information to pass rather than some tribalistic comments.

I'm already seeing tribal comments, why must tribalise everything for God's sake?
see this one
If na Anambra now, na u go dey open ur Yoruba given loud mouth dey talk.

Tomorrow na u go open ur lie lie mouth say na Igbo people dey do rituals pass when u know within u say na una hobby especially ogun and now Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by ArcGibson(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aregbe must have caused all these o. So much hunger in the Land and people need to survive.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by shaddoww: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
limeta:
I live here
which side make I cum greet u, I no b ritualist ooooo
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by jman77(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
HEAD HUNTERS! ....wetin gan?!

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Bro, stop insulting me for the wrong reason because by that, you already violating a rule of this forum.

Fyi, I condemn anything related to tribalism in my own little way.

Good morning and happy Sunday.

How was Sunday service? Plenty rice & chicken.

Cheers.

I don't trust you. I would have accepted your handshake but I fear its laced with a "Greek Gift". People like you have poisoned our minds so much that going back will be a huge problem.

If you condemn tribalism for two weeks straight on nairaland with the same intensity you insult Igbos, I will cease in my own way.

You have been indirectly calling us pigs and iddiots. I have already prepared a name I wanted to trend on Nairaland to be used against you people.

Lets just watch and see.

NB
Take a look at what your Yoruba brother vomited against the Igbos. Since my life, I have never seen an Igbo man (Aside Nnamdi Kanu), call for the death of a Yoruba man.

We tried to tame Nnamdi... But at a time, we started seeing some truths in what he says. People just hate Igbo people for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by billyG(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
kai!for this 21st century fa. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Doyin400l(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Serving in osogbo presently.. Sincerely the news is worrisome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Conning Vietnamese Women On Facebook / 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught / Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.