Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews (2923 Views)

INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers / I Couldn't Believe Igbos Are This Dumbed To Believe Nnamdi Kalu / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by aiir2303(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gracebae:

The Bible is for the Jews and not for the Jewish people
God is dealing with the Israelites and not with the Israeli

Jew. - descendant of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob
Jewish - pretaining to be Jew

Israelites - descendant of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob
Israeli - descendants of khazar empire, who migrated in Israel in 1948

Who are the true Israelites according to prophesy in the Bible ?
Moses lay down a prophesy that will identify the true Israelites that the Bible is all about

This is how to identify the true Israelites KJV only

Deuteronomy 28:68
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with (ships) by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be (sold) unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Exodus 20:2
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Egypt is referred as , the house of bondage, a place of suffering. So the lord was simply telling our forefathers that if in future, they do not obey all these commandments, he will bring them into a place of suffering �slavery� again with �ships� and they shall be � sold � as slaves men and women

So which nation of people or race of people went into slavery (bondage) with (ships) and were (sold) as bondsmen and bond women (slaves men and slave women) according to the bible and history

Did Nigeria, Cameroon, Liberian, Togo, Sierra Leon, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Ivory Coast, e.t.c and the rest of west African country went into slavery with ships and were sold as slaves ?? Yes, the blacks American, the blacks Brazilians, e.t.c ?? Did they go into slavery with ships and were sold as slaves ?? Yes

Deuteronomy 28:46
46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

So, we are the Israelites that the Bible speak according to
King James Version 1611 .
We are the Israelites , the God chosen people .

Amos 9;7
7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

So the Israelites that came out of slavery in Egypt are like the Ethiopians, are the Ethiopians white people ?? No. No. No

The little cap on their heads, what does that signify?
Where is that commanded by the lord in the Bible ??

The cloth they rap on their body , what does that signify ?
where is that commanded by the lord , ??

Proverbs 3:5
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Well I thought I was the only one who knew about the khazars on Nl. Explaining this ish is rather complex. Peeps been conditioned to actually believe that ancient Hebrew were white and even Egyptian .The delusion goes on and on .
Reading your reply further, I think you are "woke"
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by StarOfDavid(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Read this

james africanus beale Horton(1835-1883), who was born in Sierra Leone to parents of igbo descent. The book was first published in 1868.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by StarOfDavid(m): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2017
more

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2017
StarOfDavid:
Read this

james africanus beale Horton(1835-1883), who was born in Sierra Leone to parents of igbo descent. The book was first published in 1868.
Thanks jare . . .
please do you have the pdf of this book ?

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by StarOfDavid(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Thanks jare . . .
please do you have the pdf of this book ?

No, i only have the links but cant post it here because of anti spam
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Bacon21(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2017
This nonsense isn't difficult to disprove have several Igbo people take an independent DNA test
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Bacon21(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Zither:
This has been a subject of decades of cultural, scientific, and archeological researches into the undeniable link tying the Igbos to their Jewish ancestry and more have been given by way of physical pieces of evidence in support of this fact.

This writeup, though a scratch on the surface of the subject, is a condensed version of arguments, written or passed down, in support of this view and it is compelling.

Needless to call names as some are in the habit of doing, it is a display of crass ignorance to dispute this fact knowing that much has been written by a number of British writers who having thoroughly investigated these claims published books confirming their in depth study of the common link between the Igbos and the Jews.

In essence, Op, kudos for taking your time to bring this piece of information to public light.

What scientific links?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Were Buhari I Will Name 2nd Niger Bridge "Muhammadu Buhari Bridge" / PROFILE: Meet Babajide Sanwo-olu, Lagos APC Guber csndidate / On Going Work At The Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.