Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews (2706 Views)

INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers / I Couldn't Believe Igbos Are This Dumbed To Believe Nnamdi Kalu / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Gracebae(f): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
!) Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that answer names that are of God. like their chukwu names ..eg Nwachukwu meaning child of God, Ikechukwu meaning Armour of God

2) I heard there is a place in Enugu where they answer umuala eligwe, meaning children of heaven...well a friend of mine told me that, i dont know how true it is Igbos from Enugu can help me confirm that.

3) They still practice ' Osu ' just like in the bible. Others tribe use it to bash igbos not knowing that they are bashing the direct descendant of Abraham who himself and his descendants practiced Osu. Many Christians don't know that everything about igbo tradition is in the first five books of the bible.. Igbo tradition and religion followed Abrahamic codes from circumcision to marriage to burial to inheritance. They naturally practiced Judaism before the white men came with Christianity.

4) Again in the Jewish torah which is equivalent to the christian bible, the description of jesus in it was that of a black man. Judaism is older than Christianity mind you..

5) If King Solomon was black and of Jewish descent and the Ethiopian Jews are blacks and the Egyptian Nubians who still exist till this moment are blacks why cant the biblical Hebrew Jews be lack too?

6) when the white men came,they noticed it and documented it and then tried to destroy and erase igbo history by telling them they have no history..But with enlightenment, exposure and available information, the igbos are aggressively getting to know more about their history, where they came from and redefining themselves religiously and culturally.

7)Americans calm to be God's own country. They are spiritually linked to the jews and was built on the labour of hebrews who were blacks and jews(igbos). Igbos,efiks and ibibios made up 60% of the all the black slaves taken to America through the bight of biafra. Infact igbo slaves were the most expensive and value(in this context, i am using igbo to represent igbos,efiks, ibibios and some ijaws because then it was the Portuguese who sold their slaves to the Americas and sold them as ibo because igbos were the majority). The Portuguese were already selling slaves 400hundred years before Britain discovered that part of the world. igbo slaves where seen as superior. That is why you see a lot of black American slangs emanated from Nigeria.

eg Nigeria was named after nigger area. Ebony was derived from Ebo, it was used to differentiate the red ebo( which were the fair one).

The fourth picture is an ancient Nsibidi writing used by the igbos, efiks and ibibios, in it also is the star of david symbol..It should also be noted that some of us ibibios also trace our migration too from isreal and we, efiks and igbos are the only natural fair people the white men saw when they came to this part of the world. they never imagine that very fair almost as white as them lived in africa.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by 40kobo77: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
I believe you.

Because in the Hebrews in the Bible,i read about "Otokoto" and how a very innocent hawker was killed for Rituals.

Like the Hebrews too,a Warlord named Ojukwu and some trouble makers might call him the "Coward" deceived his people to their death,while he ran away to Ivory Coast to womanize.

This is the only documented War in Nigeria,and their leader "Vespa Away" and yet in an ironic twist of faith,they call the Yoruba's Cowards,while forgetting about the real Coward that ran away in G-strings and Mini Skirt called Ojukwu.

These Hebrews are the only ones in Nigeria,that cant trace back their history or know their origins. In English,it is called an identity crisis. No Wonder the One that has never held one job in his life(Nnamdi Kanu)was able to easily brain wash these Hebrews.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by nrexzy: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kind Solomon was black?, his day and mum were white?, una don start
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Larwin(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
OK nw

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yada, yada, yada undecidedIgbo's are God's own people and ya'all are involved in the most despicable of crimes and alaigbo is still a shithole witnessing massive emigration of skilled human capital. Just another thread opened to beat your hairy chests! Next!

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr will not be happy with this thread grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by eunisam: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's time to go back to Israel. even TBJ want to relocate the synagogue to Israel. do you know why? find out yourself instead of hating the Igbos
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
eunisam:
It's time to go back to Israel. even TBJ want to relocate the synagogue to Israel. do you know why? find out yourself instead of hating the Igbos
Maybe Israel will come to Igboland grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Gracebae(f): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:
Yada, yada, yada undecidedIgbo's are God's own people and ya'all are involved in the most despicable of crimes and alaigbo is still a shithole witnessing massive emigration of skilled human capital. Just another thread opened to beat your hairy chests! Next!
what is your problem with igbo people..why the hate and bitterness?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
The major similarity between Igbos and Israelites is

1 Culture of acquisition. In the US Jews are the largest property owners and that pattern has been completely replicated in Nigeria by Igbos.

2 Hostile neighbours. Just like Israelites the Igbos are surrounded by hostile neighbours afraid of dominance through interaction and not force.

3 is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by 9jii(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
If you guys are anything Jews you wouldn't need any verification from real Jews.
Importing fake electronics from china doesn't make 1 jew.
Look at the Indians
The only people you are related to are Congolese
African heritage is great too
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001 you said crime, What of TERRORIST
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Zirah: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Identity crisis thinz grin
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gracebae:

what is your problem with igbo people..why the hate and bitterness?

I want them outta my land and back to the east. Is that hate?
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Zirah:
Identity crisis thinz grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Zither(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
This has been a subject of decades of cultural, scientific, and archeological researches into the undeniable link tying the Igbos to their Jewish ancestry and more have been given by way of physical pieces of evidence in support of this fact.

This writeup, though a scratch on the surface of the subject, is a condensed version of arguments, written or passed down, in support of this view and it is compelling.

Needless to call names as some are in the habit of doing, it is a display of crass ignorance to dispute this fact knowing that much has been written by a number of British writers who having thoroughly investigated these claims published books confirming their in depth study of the common link between the Igbos and the Jews.

In essence, Op, kudos for taking your time to bring this piece of information to public light.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gracebae:
!) Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that answer names that are of God. like their chukwu names ..eg Nwachukwu meaning child of God, Ikechukwu meaning Armour of God

2) I heard there is a place in Enugu where they answer umuala eligwe, meaning children of heaven...well a friend of mine told me that, i dont know how true it is Igbos from Enugu can help me confirm that.

3) They still practice ' Osu ' just like in the bible. Others tribe use it to bash igbos not knowing that they are bashing the direct descendant of Abraham who himself and his descendants practiced Osu. Many Christians don't know that everything about igbo tradition is in the first five books of the bible.. Igbo tradition and religion followed Abrahamic codes from circumcision to marriage to burial to inheritance. They naturally practiced Judaism before the white men came with Christianity.

4) Again in the Jewish torah which is equivalent to the christian bible, the description of jesus in it was that of a black man. Judaism is older than Christianity mind you..

5) If King Solomon was black and of Jewish descent and the Ethiopian Jews are blacks and the Egyptian Nubians who still exist till this moment are blacks why cant the biblical Hebrew Jews be lack too?

6) when the white men came,they noticed it and documented it and then tried to destroy and erase igbo history by telling them they have no history..But with enlightenment, exposure and available information, the igbos are aggressively getting to know more about their history, where they came from and redefining themselves religiously and culturally.

7)Americans calm to be God's own country. They are spiritually linked to the jews and was built on the labour of hebrews who were blacks and jews(igbos). Igbos,efiks and ibibios made up 60% of the all the black slaves taken to America through the bight of biafra. Infact igbo slaves were the most expensive and value(in this context, i am using igbo to represent igbos,efiks, ibibios and some ijaws because then it was the Portuguese who sold their slaves to the Americas and sold them as ibo because igbos were the majority). The Portuguese were already selling slaves 400hundred years before Britain discovered that part of the world. igbo slaves where seen as superior. That is why you see a lot of black American slangs emanated from Nigeria.

eg Nigeria was named after nigger area. Ebony was derived from Ebo, it was used to differentiate the red ebo( which were the fair one).

The fourth picture is an ancient Nsibidi writing used by the igbos, efiks and ibibios, in it also is the star of david symbol..It should also be noted that some of us ibibios also trace our migration too from isreal and we, efiks and igbos are the only natural fair people the white men saw when they came to this part of the world. they never imagine that very fair almost as white as them lived in africa.

From a book by G.T. Basden : "Among the Ibos of the Niger"

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by MasterKim: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
40kobo77:
I believe you.

Because in the Hebrews in the Bible,i read about "Otokoto" and how a very innocent hawker was killed for Rituals.

Like the Hebrews too,a Warlord named Ojukwu and some trouble makers might call him the "Coward" deceived his people to their death,while he ran away to Ivory Coast to womanize.

This is the only documented War in Nigeria,and their leader "Vespa Away" and yet in an ironic twist of faith,they call the Yoruba's Cowards,while forgetting about the real Coward that ran away in G-strings and Mini Skirt called Ojukwu.

These Hebrews are the only ones in Nigeria,that cant trace back their history or know their origins. In English,it is called an identity crisis. No Wonder the One that has never held one job in his life(Nnamdi Kanu)was able to easily brain wash these Hebrews.

Lol. Kokoro dey ur head aswear.

But come to tink of it. What's so special in being a Jew?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by remsonik(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yeebos are Jews. I believe that's why the biafran militants are ready to die because of one man's identity crisis. I hope you people know that efiks, ibibio, same as the niger delta people and the benue people are not ibos and will never be part of your biafra
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
remsonik:
Yeebos are Jews. I believe that's why the biafran militants are ready to die because of one man's identity crisis. I hope you people know that efiks, ibibio, are not ibos and will never be part of your biafra
we the south-south

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Masterclass32: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Igbo are Hebrew.
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Interesting write up

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
You don't need any more evidence. Here is what the American government said during the Biafran war...exact quote

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by bizza45: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
� funny write up
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Zither(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
40kobo77:
I believe you.

Why do you keep suffering prolonged depression over matters concerning the Igbos? Anytime the word 'Igbos' is mentioned in any report you develop cardiac arrest while slaving to your cancerous addiction to antagonize people who care less and are ignorant of your inconsequential existence.

Your obsession with Igbo matters is a sure sign of psychological crisis. Go and seek help now that you can before it becomes full blown insanity. The Igbos are not your problem; you are.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Gracebae(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

From a book by G.T. Basden : "Among the Ibos of the Niger"

The Bible is for the Jews and not for the Jewish people
God is dealing with the Israelites and not with the Israeli

Jew. - descendant of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob
Jewish - pretaining to be Jew

Israelites - descendant of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob
Israeli - descendants of khazar empire, who migrated in Israel in 1948

Who are the true Israelites according to prophesy in the Bible ?
Moses lay down a prophesy that will identify the true Israelites that the Bible is all about

This is how to identify the true Israelites KJV only

Deuteronomy 28:68
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with (ships) by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be (sold) unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Exodus 20:2
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Egypt is referred as , the house of bondage, a place of suffering. So the lord was simply telling our forefathers that if in future, they do not obey all these commandments, he will bring them into a place of suffering �slavery� again with �ships� and they shall be � sold � as slaves men and women

So which nation of people or race of people went into slavery (bondage) with (ships) and were (sold) as bondsmen and bond women (slaves men and slave women) according to the bible and history

Did Nigeria, Cameroon, Liberian, Togo, Sierra Leon, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Ivory Coast, e.t.c and the rest of west African country went into slavery with ships and were sold as slaves ?? Yes, the blacks American, the blacks Brazilians, e.t.c ?? Did they go into slavery with ships and were sold as slaves ?? Yes

Deuteronomy 28:46
46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

So, we are the Israelites that the Bible speak according to
King James Version 1611 .
We are the Israelites , the God chosen people .

Amos 9;7
7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

So the Israelites that came out of slavery in Egypt are like the Ethiopians, are the Ethiopians white people ?? No. No. No

The little cap on their heads, what does that signify?
Where is that commanded by the lord in the Bible ??

The cloth they rap on their body , what does that signify ?
where is that commanded by the lord , ??

Proverbs 3:5
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by sorry1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
yorubas are jealous people. Quote me anywher angry[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
sorry1:
yorubas are jealous people. Quote me anywher angry[color=#990000][/color]

They are sophisticated cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by sorry1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

They are sophisticated cheesy grin grin
[color=#990000][/color]they are babaric and jealous of others undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Abagworo:
The major similarity between Igbos and Israelites is

1 Culture of acquisition. In the US Jews are the largest property owners and that pattern has been completely replicated in Nigeria by Igbos.

2 Hostile neighbours. Just like Israelites the Igbos are surrounded by hostile neighbours afraid of dominance through interaction and not force.

3 is coming soon.

fromnigeria:

Unfortunately, this was never known until IPOB or MASSOB came on board.

About the Author

DANIEL LIS is a Swiss-Israeli research fellow at the Centre for Jewish Studies, University of Basel where he teaches and researches about African Jewry. He is also a recent visiting research fellow at the S. Daniel Abraham Centre for International and Regional Relations at Tel Aviv University.

Product details:

Paperback: 286 pages
Publisher: AFric; First edition (November 11, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1592219616
ISBN-13: 978-1592219612

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by BabaRamota1980: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
OP,
Is it also biblical to chop human knuckles like eboes do? Is that a Jewish practice, boiling human skull for village feast?
Re: Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
OP,
Is it also biblical to chop human knuckles like eboes do? Is that a Jewish practice, boiling human skull for village feast?
This is called the STRAWMAN logical fallacy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Only Took 24hours Of Python Dance To Silence Kanu / Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks / Critical Observation In The Sentencing Of Former Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.