Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary (1606 Views)

Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary by DoctorAlien(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
easymancfc:
because
1. You cant prove that you are doing the will of God with your life (mat 7:16) na only for your mouth i dey hear am... but the bible bears witness to Mary... both in her perfect biological motherhood and her perfect obedience to the will of God ...

luke 1:38 And Mary said, “Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.

LWKM.

All have sinned, and fall short of the glory of GOD. Mary sinned too, and in Lk. 1, Mary admitted her need of a Saviour(Lk. 1:47). The words of Mary in Lk. 1:38 does not mean she never sinned, because they were also uttered by Hezekiah in 2 Kings 20:20.

Heb. 4:15 says Jesus was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. The Bible does not say so of Mary.

1 Like

Re: What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary by DoctorAlien(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
easymancfc:
Jesus did not give you to the beloved to be "our" mother... he gave Mary...
You were not there at the important moments of Jesus life.. Mary was..
3. Jesus didnt obey you.... He obeyed her...
4. No be you born Jesus... Jesus didnt suck your breast as a baby... You didnt carry Jesus.... i could go on and on...
5. FINALLY YOU THAT HAVE THE "PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP MARY HAS WITH JESUS...

The Spirit of GOD inspired the Bible.(2 Pet. 1:21). The Spirit of GOD bears witness with my spirit that I am a child of GOD, and that I do His will.(Rom. 8:16). Jesus says that I am His mother since I do GOD's will. Why aren't you chanting prayers to me as the mother of GOD.

Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary by easymancfc(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
DoctorAlien:

LWKM.

All have sinned, and fall short of the glory of GOD. Mary sinned too, and in Lk. 1, Mary admitted her need of a Saviour(Lk. 1:47). The words of Mary in Lk. 1:38 does not mean she never sinned, because they were also uttered by Hezekiah in 2 Kings 20:20.

Heb. 4:15 says Jesus was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. The Bible does not say so of Mary.

1. I never said luke 1:38 meant she never sinned... it showed her perfect obedience to will of God...

2. You quote romans 3 out of context... All haven't sinned... that verse was meant to show something else not to prove that everyone who has ever lived has sin...

3. Yes it doesnt talk about Mary because Mary was not the subject of discussion... Jesus was.... The book of Hebrews talked about Jesus.. not Mary

4. Yes Mary needed a saviour... and God is her saviour because it was by his grace and power that he prevented no "SAVED" her from falling in the first place...
Re: What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary by easymancfc(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The Spirit of GOD inspired the Bible.(2 Pet. 1:21). The Spirit of GOD bears witness with my spirit that I am a child of GOD, and that I do His will.(Rom. 8:16). Jesus says that I am His mother since I do GOD's will. Why aren't you chanting prayers to me as the mother of GOD.

Continue deceiving yourself

All of that is subjective.. You say you are child of God but God only knows if you are and by your fruits which are yet to be fully seen So its just your word we have to go by... but the Bible (God's word) attests to Mary,

1. the spirit of God bears witness indeed not just for you but for all Christians to be "Children of God" not MOTHERS OF GOD THE SON... there is and will only ever be one of that....HER NAME IS MARY...NOT doctor alien

2. Because Jesus doesnt obey you...

3. The bible which is infallible attests to Mary.. but doesnt attest to you..

4. The proof that the Spirit works in you sef is blurry because you dont show the signs... or to be fair i haven't seen the signs in you
Re: What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary by An2elect2(f): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
easymancfc:

My dear continue hiding behind one passage....

reminder.. Your false dichotomy doesn't work logically...

You are the one trying to force one passage to say what it must mean...
The whole Bible is in agreement with that passage. Even if you love the lie where is your conscience!!
Re: What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary by Ubenedictus(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
An2elect2:
Look at you! grin

There is no running away from the truth. They are trying to explain A isn't A but B.
What do you thing A is? They have given an interpretation for the passage, all you need to do is offer a rebuttal.
Re: What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary by easymancfc(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
An2elect2:
The whole Bible is in agreement with that passage. Even if you love the lie where is your conscience!!

Thats a lie... the whole bible is in agreement with the fact that Jesus had just one mother... He called many brothers but only one was his Mother...

KEEP DENYING TRUTH.. SEE WHO IS ASKING FOR CONSCIENCE... YOU WHO BLATANTLY DENY TRUTH...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Declare Jihad On Nigeria In Letter To Bishop Oyedepo / I Had A Dream / Is Smoking And Taking Recreational Drugs Like Cocaine A Sin Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.