Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing (1161 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by delishpot: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

While I'm not under any obligation to explain anything to you and anyone else, I will like to give you some ideas of what actually transpired.

I did not really report her, she called me out after several appeal by me against jumping into my mention.

I decided to play along but she quickly ran to the mod, what you quoted here was a post alerting the mods who threw the first shot.

Have I made myself clear?

I don edit am so you no go fit shout on me sef.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
delishpot:

I don edit am so you no go fit shout on me sef.
But I have made my point clear.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by delishpot: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

But I have made my point clear.

I will get back to you later about that.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
delishpot:

I will get back to you later about that.

Ok, waiting.

But do that b4 the hammer (ban) lands on me.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by FearGodinall: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Nigeria army should hid their head in shame and stop giving flimsy excuses for public sympathy. Are they not the same set of people the army are re-radicaliing to integrate in to the society wasting tax payers money. Book haram is an idealogy and their is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by FearGodinall: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Nigeria army should hid their head in shame and stop giving flimsy excuses for public sympathy. Are they not the same set of people the army are re-radicaliing to integrate in to the society wasting tax payers money. Book haram is an idealogy and their is nothing you can do about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Kogi Head Of Service Retired By The Governor, 72 Hours After Being Appointed / Shameless Gov Who Can’t Pay Salaries, Can’t Protect Citizens – Reno Omokri Ca / FEC Okays $2.5 Billion External Borrowing For Refinancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.