Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) (3295 Views)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Gistboy120(m): 2:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Source: www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

Two men, one a minister and the other an apostle were professedly caught masturbating and kissing each other in Enugu.

The pair were caught at about 1am yesterday.
The pastor had earlier been reported to a vigilante group in the area by a young boy who alleged that he’d been raped by the pastor.

The pastor wasn’t apprehended as there was concrete evidence to support the boy’s story, but the group resolved to keep tabs on the pastor.

The Pastor was finally caught in the act yesterday and the boy’s story was given credence.

The pastor in trying to defend himself said, “I only masturbated him and kissed him”

Read Full News Here: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/photos-two-gay-pastors-were-caught-in.html

1 Share

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by nextprince: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Wizmike111(m): 2:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Enugu again !!!
Nawa ooo...

FTC...

Lalasticlala check this out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Alagbada1(m): 2:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Pastor and Apostole Ogunlawayewaja shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Gistboy120(m): 2:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Lols.. Do you know them?

Alagbada1:
Pastor and Apostole Ogunlawayewaja shocked
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by kocvalour(m): 3:11am On Aug 06, 2017
I wonder how one can be Nigerian & still be gay. like with all we are passing tru in this country Na another man Nyash de givee you joy

spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Alagbada1(m): 3:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Gistboy120:
Lols.. Do you know them?

Is this world not a battle field? Ogunlawayewaja ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 3:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Check the state
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by MasterKim: 4:22am On Aug 06, 2017
CAUGHT WHERE?
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by dykedarlyn(m): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Now they will put the blame on the Devil again
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by SOFTENGR: 4:38am On Aug 06, 2017
They must be Ipods.

Expect bashing from yolobas
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2017
when fine Ibo girl's full everywhere
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by fernandez1(m): 5:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Old news
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by fk001(m): 5:13am On Aug 06, 2017
I can't wait for Biafra to come, i will be the first person to install their news cable channel in my house just to be watching them committing funny illegal things. By that time their eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 06, 2017
I wonder why the faces of criminals are blurred on NAIRALAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by safiaaASSHOLE: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:
I can't wait for Biafra to come, i will be the first person to install their news cable channel in my house just to be watching them committing funny illegal things. By that time their eyes go clear

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will be called an "Afonja" soon by the brainless miscreants. Your joke is MAAD grin grin
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 06, 2017
can a good thing come out from the east

Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Biggty(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Enugu the land of the rising potato

Biafra i hail oh
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Karlovich: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2017
see their cone heads
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Jabioro: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2017
All kind of detrimental behavior are with them.. Part the people that escaped from Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone fire..
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Etizz: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
let me not judge. .....

we don't know who is who anymore....
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by patchsk(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Enugu

Reporting me for a ban smacks of stupidity.

I still insist that you are a ba.st..d.

You may wish to go hang yourself.

Ogathetop
Peacegord
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by nextprince: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2017
patchsk:

Reporting me for a ban smacks of stupidity.

I still insist that you are a ba.st..d.

You may wish to go hang yourself.

Ogathetop
Peacegord
Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by fk001(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will be called an "Afonja" soon by the brainless miscreants. Your joke is MAAD grin grin

Leave them na so dem be every one na afonja in their eyes
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2017
What do you expect from Biafrauud republic.
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Homosexuality is foreign to Us. shocked
Check these ones it's either they are from the other side or they learnt it from their denrele and bobrisky counterparts
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Homosexuality is foreign to Us. shocked
Check these ones it's either they are from the other side or they learnt it from their denrele and bobrisky counterparts

You display total lack of understanding of humanity. There have been sexual deviants in all societies from the advent of man. The fact that they are being popularized by internet doesn't mean that it is a new phenomenon.

As the preacher said, "there is nothing new under the sun"
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You display total lack of understanding of humanity. There have been sexual deviants in all societies from the advent of man. The fact that they are being popularized by internet doesn't mean that it is a new phenomenon.

As the preacher said, "there is nothing new under the sun"
Oh pls,don't take life too seriously.
Not everything has to have a logical explanation,I goof around sometimes.
Btw are you stalking my comments cos you always seem to quote me ??
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by adexdon(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
wetin b diz na
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Oh pls,don't take life too seriously.
Not everything has to have a logical explanation,I goof around sometimes.
Btw are you stalking my comments cos you always seem to quote me ??

Hahaha. Are you trying to play the victim?

Respond to my arguments rather than concentrating on the fact that I quote you. Or do you put up your comments as a "lecture" for the "unlearned"?

FYI, I follow you just as you follow me. So I see your comments as you see mine. You also share a disproportionate number of comments. For months I see your comments and I don't quote you. But today I've quoted you twice (that is twice in like 6 months). And you say I'm stalking you.

I doubt if you have answers to my argument. First quote you have no answer to. Second one and you claim you're "goofing." Not buying it. Too easy a way out.

I eagerly await your reply and possibly un-following me
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by ademasta(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
O boy
Re: Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Very Old News

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fsars Didn’t Harass Me, They Tried Killing Me... / #voguepay Is A Scam / Boy Says God Doesn't Exist, Gives His Life To Satan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.