Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads (1065 Views)

1 / Please Help, My One Year Old Us Adsense Stopped Displaying Ads / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by kam1992: 4:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Morning

I applied for YouTube adsense and got approved

Is it possible to connect my YouTube AdSense to

my blogger to be showing ads.....

I mean using my youtube ads with my blog.

If possible, plz how do I go about it
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by bedfordng(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
kam1992:
Morning

it is only when the blog is also approved . adsense team will have to approve the blog .
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by ElizaVeta(f): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
bedfordng:
it is only when the blog is also approved . adsense team will have to approve the blog .
No.

Read the next comment.
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by ElizaVeta(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
kam1992:
Morning

Your youtube adsense will work but on a domain e.g me dot dot com.

Won't show on a custom domain.
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by kam1992: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Your youtube adsense will work but on a domain e.g me dot dot com.

Won't show on a custom domain.
but it didn't display wen am linked it to my . site........ It just shows blank..... Ads didn't display
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by Trush247: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hosted Adsense like YouTube Adsense cannot work on blogger or any other website. Go for non hosted Adsense.
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
kam1992:
Morning

how did you know the adsense was approved and how were you to do it to get approved?
how long did it take to get approved?
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by ElizaVeta(f): 12:26am On Aug 07, 2017
kam1992:
but it didn't display wen am linked it to my . site........ It just shows blank..... Ads didn't display
Well,I don't know the problem. Mine displays anytime I check it.
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2017
kam1992:
Morning

for now I will suggest you upgrade to non hosted AdSense
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by bedfordng(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:
No.

Read the next comment.
I meant you will not be able to use YouTube adsense on your blog if it is not approved. so they need to also approve the blog before you can use adsense you got from YouTube vis upgrade .
Re: How Do I Connect My Youtube Adsense To My Blogger To Displaying Ads by kam1992: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
mosesabah:

for now I will suggest you upgrade to non hosted AdSense
how will I do that?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For Just #1,000 Now! / Join Our Bloggers Community Whatsapp Group / Bulk Active Email Address Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.