Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce (24813 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin the ting tire me o!

Hahahahgringringrin
Mehn I was actually wondering what lead to the insult then grin
I found out that he was so weak to prove a point hence he found a style to insult yougringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah na wa oogringringrin
The guy matter jus tire me,gringringrin
It was so clear that he did not understand ur pointgringrin
No he didn't because he is so dumb! the only thing that full his brains are insults and making Derogatory Remarks about people he has never met and calling them gay. grin grin i mean if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute to an argument just take the convenience way out like calling people gay. calling people gay is an old and expired insults he needs to find a new insult grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin
I found out that he was so weak to prove a point hence he found a style to insult yougringrin
exactly! grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i wonder how you knew i am gay only because i fuvked you and your father last week did you enjoy it? I can fuvk you again if you want just tell me were to meet you like last time grin grin grin
do you even know what the word gay means? grin grin only a gay man like you can identify another gay man

My father is late remember? So you sleep with dead people too cheesy Well, the only way I knew was because your auntie who caught you with Martin0 made the revelation at the family meeting two weeks ago. You can't fvck me because you will meet your untimely death, sicko! Nope, you are alone on your gay world. Now, go back and smoke more weed and jump in the lake after that. You sick and disgusting faggit cheesy cheesy grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by pmc01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
olasunky15:

I don't know ur discipline but if u haven't heard of it before

I recommend that you read something on Thomas Malthus population growth theory.
or google Malthusian growth theory.
it ll open ur mind and thinking.

I need no Malthusian to "open my mind".
I'm capable of independent reasoning.
Cheers bro!
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin

There goes another exchange between two lovers. Use your private chat losers cheesy cheesy
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by pmc01(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
ivolt:

Talk is cheap.

If you become Nigeria's leader today,
what would you do to solve the leadership problem ?

Obviously, engaging our large population in exploring Nigeria's vast resources. grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Thanks for acknowledging that you smoke weed and drink more whisky on Nairaland. Now tell them the real reason: that you are gay. Go ahead. Tell them you feel sorry that your family found out just two weeks ago.

You are not moving on. Next time, you dare not mention me. Loser!
okay I am not moving on. I drink whiskey and smoke weed perhaps you should try it you might get some sense from it. drinking whisky and smoking weed has become a crime right? well.. come and arrest me! grin grin i am an adult I can sniff cocaine If i want it's my money i can afford it. any thing else? grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

My father is late remember? So you sleep with dead people too cheesy Well, the only way I knew was because your auntie who caught you with Martin0 made the revelation at the family meeting two weeks ago. You can't fvck me because you will meet your untimely death, sicko! Nope, you are alone on your gay world. Now, go back and smoke more weed and jump in the lake after that. You sick and disgusting faggit cheesy cheesy grin

Jeeezzz ow my Godshocked
Please don't deny it nau,didn't u enjoy my banging skills,bro see I intending bringing in new skill of banging to satisfy u more...

Aww how I wish I knew u didn't enjoy the last banging.. Don't worry I promise u this time it gonna be fun..and you ass will leav to testifygringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! grin

Gypsey, which of you is the husband? I guess it's Martin0 grin grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! grin
Hahahah people and their mentality.. That guy actually need some banginggringrin he said his gaygringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Jeeezzz ow my Godshocked
Please don't deny it nau,didn't u enjoy my banging skills,bro see I intending bringing in new skill of banging to satisfy u more...

Aww how I wish I knew u didn't enjoy the last banging.. Don't worry I promise u this time it gonna be fun..and you ass will leav to testifygringringrin

Are you talking to your man wife, Martin0? Your filthy disgusting pigglet cheesy grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah people and their mentality..
That guy actually need some banginggringrin he said his gaygringrin

Is that why gypsey put out his pvssy looking profile picture for you?
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Jeeezzz ow my Godshocked

grin grin grin grin really? i thought I am the only one who is fuvking that gay man! chai! I didn't know he is has been cheating on me with you. I thought i have destroyed his butt hole! I didn't know he still have some butt hole left! grin grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ivolt: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
pmc01:

Obviously, engaging our large population in exploring Nigeria's vast resources. grin

grin
You sounded like some of our big-grammar politicians.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
No he didn't because he is so dumb! the only thing that full his brains are insults and making Derogatory Remarks about people he has never met and calling them gay. grin grin i mean if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute to an argument just take the convenience way out like calling people gay. calling people gay is an old and expired insults he needs to find a new insult grin grin

Hahahahah maybe u didn't fucvk him well hence he called u gay..gringringrin
Insanity in it highest ordergringrin
Hahahah mehn the kind of mentality in this Nairaland got me thinking..
I wonder how polluted some people brain's can be...chaii ordiegwugringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Is that why gypsey put out his pvssy looking profile picture for you?
No! the picture was for you actually
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
okay I am not moving on. I drink whiskey and smoke weed perhaps you should try it you might get some sense from it. drinking whisky and smoking weed has become a crime right? well.. come and arrest me! grin grin i am an adult I can sniff cocaine If i want it's my money i can afford it. any thing else? grin grin

Ok. That's why you are banging Martin0 who is a man, right? Because you are an adult who can do anything he want. You need to stop your creepy lifestyle.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah maybe u didn't fucvk him well hence he called u gay..gringringrin
Insanity in it highest ordergringrin
Hahahah mehn the kind of mentality in this Nairaland got me thinking..
I wonder how polluted some people brain's can be...chaii ordiegwugringrin
next time I will try and fuvk him well maybe he will stop stalking me grin grin i will make sure I destroy his butt hole next week when me and him meet again
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:

You mean this picture. Send it to Martin0 grin grin grin

Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:

Nope!! I am married. Send it to Bobriksy or Martin0 grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

Ok. That's why you are banging Martin0 who is a man, right? Because you are an adult who can do anything he want. You need to stop your creepy lifestyle.
i am also fucvking you and your brother now please don't deny it. and we are supposed to meet next week, last time you forgot your bra and pants in flat, better come and collect it. grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
next time I will try and fuvk him well maybe he will stop stalking me grin grin i will make sure I destroy his butt hole next week when me and him meet again

Hahahahahahgringringrin
Your mouth nor be here ooogringringrin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by pmc01(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
ivolt:

grin
You sounded like some of our big-grammar politicians.

grin
It was cool having a debate with you. We all hope for a better Nigeria, population explosion or not.
Cheers!
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

You mean this picture. Send it to Martin0 grin grin grin
i see you have been stalking a picture on my profile do you like it? prove that that is my pictures grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by pmc01(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
gokuu:

There is leadership failure, however, that is an illegitimate problem. The fact that we have a leadership crisis in Nigeria does not mean that we will be spared of the LEGITIMATE challenges that confront a nation like population size. A problem half-solved is always better.
Reducing our population growth rate by 80% will not solve her problems.
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
i am also fucvking you and your brother now please don't deny it. and we are supposed to meet next week, last time you forgot your bra and pants in flat, better come and collect it. grin grin

That's why you must stop taking weed and too much whisky before you start sleeping with your brothers. That's what auntie Vicky told your step father. You need to take your pills too gypsey grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
ngmgeek:

My guy wait eee,why are u running away from me na,
Didn't u enjoy the last banging
Ok gysey allow me handle this guy maybe u not giving him enough that why his using his sharp mouth to disturb me..
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahgringringrin
Your mouth nor be here ooogringringrin
last time i fuvked him so hard he forgot his bra and pants in my flat grin I've been begging him to come and collect it. grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by ngmgeek(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
i see you have been stalking a picture on my profile do you like it? prove that that is my pictures grin grin

That's why you must stop taking weed and too much whisky before you start sleeping with your brothers. That's what auntie Vicky told your step father. You need to take your pills too gypsey grin grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

My guy wait eee,why are u running away from me na,
Didn't u enjoy the last banging
Ok gysey allow me handle this guy maybe u not giving him enough that why his using his sharp mouth to disturb me..
his running from you because I am banging him now he don't want you to know that he is cheating on you. grin
Re: We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin really? i thought I am the only one who is fuvking that gay man! chai! I didn't know he is has been cheating on me with you. I thought i have destroyed his butt hole! I didn't know he still have some butt hole left! grin grin grin

Hahahahah the tin surprise me ooo,this guy is really really strong,this time we will both merge to give him the fucvk of his life,maybe he will get satisfied this time...gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Exonerates Tony Nwoye Of Cultism Rumours (Video) / NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.