Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce (22701 Views)

Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by MrGidifeed: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Reno Omokri who is currently in dubai met with PDP Vice President aspirant, Peter Obi and also with Senate President Bukola and Ben Bruce.

Reno took to his twitter account to share some photos with caption saying...

Happening Now: Strategising with my friends and partners in progress for a new and better Nigeria that is no longer the world headquarters for extreme poverty, but a citadel of hope in Africa and the world.

Happening NOW: Come on and #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain. We can’t do it without you. You to us are everything. You are the key to helping Nigeria get her groove back from the agents of 97% versus 5%.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/reno-omokri-meets-with-peter-obi-and-senator-ben-bruce

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by raker300: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
The same Peter Obi that fired his driver because “he can’t waste money on something I can do”

Lol..

That man is stingy even to himself

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Below is photo of Buhari been torn off the wall by Goats .

Buhari has been rejected by Humans and Goats .

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by WetinConsignMe: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
raker300:
The same Peter Obi that fired his driver because “he can’t waste money on something I can do”

Lol..

Exactly what we need not all these bloated wasteful politicians.
Obi has questioned why NASS members must earn so much and why must 9ja have two legislative chambers

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by ikaboy: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Y Dubai.? After 16 years of pdp, de still run to dubai for meetings on how to take us further backward.

Ndiara!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Yeligray(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrGidifeed:
Reno Omokri who is currently in dubai met with PDP Vice President aspirant, Peter Obi and also with Senate President Bukola and Ben Bruce.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/reno-omokri-meets-with-peter-obi-and-senator-ben-bruce
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

I plead to ask a question, Is Atiku the way forward?.. Is he any different?.. What can he give?.. What is his history?.. Even without declaring his intentions to run for presidency, what has he done for the country and her people?

Give me an answer to this..

Now, these questions are for you to think about..

Are we voting for a person or a political party?
Don't we have young and promising leaders?
Must we spin round in circles?

Note; I have no favorites (APC OR PDP).. I only want a future where our children can live comfortably

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by YouthsPC0: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tormentors in chief of the high priest of fake news and the lifeless one

Buhari should start parking his load

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by SpaceTour: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
The people that matters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by IamAtikulate: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
The same Peter Obi that refused to build a Presidential Lodge in Awka but rather evacuated his personal bedroom for OBJ and put up with his wife in a hotel.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Joevics(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yeligray:
I plead to ask a question,
1. Is Atiku the way forward?..

2. Is he any different?..
3. What can he give?..

4. What is his history?..
5. Even without declaring his intentions to run for presidency, what has he done for the country and her people?

1. Yes. Because, he is the only alternative to salvage Nigeria at this moment. He may not be the best man for the job, but we all know 2019 is about APC and PDP.

2. Atiku was Vp for 8 years, he has had his past. But people change. The PDP said the have realized their mistakes, and their actions during the convention and the Atiku campaign strategy seems to attest to that.

3. What we don't have presently. Unity. Security of lives and he also promises jobs. We need someone who values human lives more than cows.

A responsible Government would have placed Kaduna and Zamfara states on "state of emergency", but this government wouldn't. You can help me ask them why.

4. Atiku's history is the reason why Obasanjo once said he will never forgive him. People may tell you he's corrupt, but no one can point what he stole. I know he stole, even Buhari is siphoning money as we speak.

5. He stopped Obasanjo third term bid.

Also He stole, yes. But unlike most politicians, he invested the money into the Nigerian economy. Today he can tell you that he employs 50,000 people directly. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

I can confirm to you however, that his company is the highest employer of Labour in Adamawa state.

I hope that clear enough
I just hope you are not one of these APC zombies. Cos I will feel bad wasting my time to explain things to a brainless fellow.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Yeligray(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Joevics:

1. Yes. Because, he is the only alternative to salvage Nigeria at this moment. He may not be the best man for the job, but we all know 2019 is about APC and PDP.

2. Atiku was Vp for 8 years, he has had his past. But people change. The PDP said the have realized their mistakes, and their actions during the convention and the Atiku campaign strategy seems to attest to that.

3. What we don't have presently. Unity. Security of lives and he also promises jobs. We need someone who values human lives more than cows.

A responsible Government would have placed Kaduna and Zamfara states on "state of emergency", but this government wouldn't. You can help me ask them why.

4. Atiku's history is the reason why Obasanjo once said he will never forgive him. People may tell you he's corrupt, but no one can point what he stole. I know he stole, even Buhari is siphoning money as we speak.

5. He stopped Obasanjo third term bid.

Also He stole, yes. But unlike most politicians, he invested the money into the Nigerian economy. Today he can tell you that he employs 50,000 people directly. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

I can comfirm to you however, that his company is the highest employer of Labour in Adamawa state.

I hope that clear enough
I just hope you are not one of these APC zombied. Cos I will feel bad wasting my time to explain things to a brainless fellow.
like I said, I'm not in favor of anyone... Nigerians also thought that buhari changed in 2015, am I wrong?... I'm not comparing them, I just pray God leads us to do what's right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Ibcrown(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Losers
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by ourfather: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
T
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Factfinder1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
See how simple true wealthy people dress... No poor men dey dress to kill with empty stomach and account

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by fuckipobs: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why is it Nigerian Christians lack knowledge of history ?.
That the blood of innocent Muslims killed during this crisis won't go unpunished, by Christian militia. Called C.A.N. the media houses are culpable in this massacre of innocent Muslims, by hiding these facts. Just imagine it was a Muslim that was caught with Army uniforms, all sorts of Name calling will be done.
The LRA Lord Resistance Army has been killing innocent Muslims & Christian in Uganda in the name of white Jesus, these Terrorists are yet to enjoy the fame of Boko haram just because they are Christians, they are more brutal than boko haram. Please Google these facts before you qoute me.

Christianity has killed over 60 millions of people but the media will always hide it. World war one and two is still the world record for most death caused by religion . .......Adolf Hitler was a Christian, those who took Africans as slaves are Christians. But the mumu Africans choose to follow their fake religion, because of Dry Gin & Tobacco cigarettes.
The British colonial Masters came with Bible to deceive the Africans and king Jaja of Opobo is an example for you idiot's. He was exiled out of his kingdom for resisting these fake foreigners. However Nigerian fake pastors are beating them in the game of fake miracles, to the extent that Nigerian pastors have the highest rate of miracles in world, more than vatican city. One begins to wonder if miracle is the only moral teaching of Christ. During the peak of Christianity dominance in the 1600, Scientists were killed by the church for their scientific works, which contradicted the supposed Bible, Pope, Urban VIII, ordered jailing & killing of great scientists including Galileo the great for saying the Earth revolves around the sun, which is a fact. The church killed them in cold blood. At that time the image of Jesus was change from a Jew to a gay man, with blue eyes,blonde man & sexy guy, its a fact altar boys are raped from their anus by the church, just last week, some bishops resigned for abusing boys. Their illiteracy has made them not to know that 1,2,3,4 numbering system called Arabic numerals was created by Muslims & many other scientific achievements. google the above facts before you qoute me, lastly in times of crisis the truth suffers, many Muslims were killed by Christians. However you people want us to believe no Muslim lost his life right ?. NB the plagiarism of Horus life & pagan worship in Christianity should be your home work you. Please Google the above facts.
The holy crusade war that Christians wage on innocent Muslims & Jews in the middle east is there for all to see.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
angry
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by madridsta007(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
raker300:

Lol..

lol.
Not sure there's anything illegal with what he did.
Nigerians are in love with waste and profligacy that when someone does the contrary, it shocks them grin

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Zico5(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
I really love what this Reno omokri is doing. Buhari guys need someone to rightly put them where they belong and he is doing that diligently. Imagine some gullible and misguided fellows trying hard to impose and sell lifeless and wrinkled fellow to over 190millions people. God bless u Reno.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by esosuo2: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrGidifeed:

now I know why dey call him omokri ,he got the goat beard for sure
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by AngelicBeing: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by PHILipu1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

And here is Atiku

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok na. This is so much for those who wants to grow Nigeria economy. Why must you carry your caucus meetings to Dubai? Can these politicians change? There are many hotels and private guest houses owned by many of them in Nigeria. Why can't they move their meetings there? There by generating revenue and income to both the business owner, government and that w You will protect spend up to 200millions or even more altogether , before you think of estacodes, family members that go with them and flying probably first class tickets , then without even mentioning first class hotels in Dubai with expensive foods and drinks in this so called meeting thereby growing another country economy?
To me this is the same way APC members were meeting in Dubai in 2014/2015 and we can see the results now.
Why must it always in Dubai? What a useless politicians. And people will think they will change when they get to power, lailai, they won't. All the taxes that supposed to be recycled into Nigeria economy is now building UAE economy. What a bunch of leaders we have in this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by miqos02(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by Alamuro1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
OK
Re: Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce by SmilingMary(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
raker300:

Lol..

Can u read this ur comment again and see how ignorant and naive u sound. Such a waste of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.