Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (61219 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Justiceotuya(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2017
balash:
French ligue wey giroud wey no Sabi anything dey win highest goal scorer when he dey there? This neymar go score pass anything there? But one person am surprised about is kelechi iheanacho? I heard Monaco was interested in him but he opted for Leicester? Is this guy no turning into another okocha so? Monaco vs Leicester!! His agent is Maddin. I don't understand the craze in English league walai. No be neymar comot for barca go psg so?

You have to consider that ihenacho wants to get a British passport and staying in England is the only way to achieve it. Add that he has Two Nigerian brothers in the club. So i will say it is a wise decision. He even had an assist in his debut and he can be deployed in his favourite position behind vardy. It's a win win

3 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2017
hummm light up the Eiffel tower because of neymar hummm thats greatness cool cool

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by ichommy(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Dreams do come through.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Oh Lord, Let From Me Be Fruits Of Greatness In All Fields, In All Aspects in Life. Ameen. smiley

I'm Happy For You Bro (Goodluck)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one Neymar jnr
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Why I no Sabi play ball self cry
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Wow... this is great. Wish him the very best. The family will be so proud of this guy
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by coolshegs10(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2017
I will start watching PSG's matches because of Neymar grin

3 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by zelexotunla(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Make Messi too comot Barca na, what has he still want to achieve in Barca again? He should go and proof himself elsewhere if he gets the ball. He is to relaxed in Barca where every play is for him. Make im try another league jor.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2017
cry shocked
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by djemillionia: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by jfleece(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Psg will be a tough and quality club this season.....
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by hecha38(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Okay
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by toprealman: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:

How can I get this guy's whatsapp number grin
+**4****1*9
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Dablack1(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
if if get fp...I will quit NL
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Wow
It can only get better
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by emsco(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Hope the dude will deliver cos I can bet that he is the most celebrated player by fans!

I have never seen this kind celebration from fans when a player was signed in the past.

I just pray he doesn't disappoint fans oo.

Good luck legend!
We Barcelona family will surely miss
u cry
david becham was celebrated like this if not more when he transfered from MAN utd to Real marid
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by djbussy(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Better pikin .
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by nwaconnect: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2017
AM JUST SEEING INSPIRATION!!!
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Despite his expensive, he has to be careful the way he behaves and play to avoid embarrassment because of some club hates toward the transfer worth billions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by olu1759(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Hope the dude will deliver cos I can bet that he is the most celebrated player by fans!

I have never seen this kind celebration from fans when a player was signed in the past.

I just pray he doesn't disappoint fans oo.

Good luck legend!
We Barcelona family will surely miss
u cry
Get over it brah!the guy is destined to shine,nd why will he dissapoint in french ligue,the only thing I know is that he will soon get bored,after scoring so many goal.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Explorers:
Neymar's agent Wagner Ribeiro.
see as the man the carry him bag,if na naija man he go hire bouncer and the person wet go the carry him handset grin grin. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by TheMainMan: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2017
imagine lighting up eiffel tower for him

chai...

4 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Goodnuel: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Eddy2cute:
hummm light up the Eiffel tower because of neymar hummm thats greatness cool cool
I tell you... That one trip me..
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2017
So he doesn't have a babymama or even a girlfriend, If he happened to be a Nigerian Afonja, He must have had 8 Afonja babymamas, Ask Davido and Wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by TheMainMan: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
So he doesn't have a babymama, if he's a Nigerian Afonja, he must have had 6babymamas, Ask Davido and Wizkid.
he has a kid with his ex... his son is even five

5 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Ejomax77(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2017
balash:
French ligue wey giroud wey no Sabi anything dey win highest goal scorer when he dey there? This neymar go score pass anything there? But one person am surprised about is kelechi iheanacho? I heard Monaco was interested in him but he opted for Leicester? Is this guy no turning into another okocha so? Monaco vs Leicester!! His agent is Maddin. I don't understand the craze in English league walai. No be neymar comot for barca go psg so?
bros nah personal choice o... or maybe cos english league dey more popular
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2017
overdrive:
not wishing him bad but supposing just supposing he flops in psg.what next
He has a very huge potentials,he can never flop and i am sure he is going to worth multiply by 3 of that amount in the next 2/3 years
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by shoprite: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2017
swiz123:
Wake me up when it gets to frontpage

hey swiz . . .wake up ! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.