Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (61217 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Castleberry:

i love what am seeing
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Please where does Neymar pay His tithe?
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
When did rafinha become Hamilton

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Afolak(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2017
That kind of money is irresistible, coupled with all the benefit and entitlement dat follows.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Castleberry: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

i love what am seeing
what do you see? I'm curious smiley
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Castleberry:
what do you see? I'm curious smiley
that sweet structure wey dey thy profile, d thing sweet my belle cheesy
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by xxgig(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2017
hecha38:

NA EVERYDAY YOU DEY PAY SCH FEES. I REMEMBER SENDING N70,000 TO YOU LATE LAST MONTH. NOW ANOTHER SCHOOL FEES. SCAMMER
For Real? May God bless you. Sadly scammers are taking advantage of good and kind hearted people.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by opius: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:

How can I get this guy's whatsapp number grin

*231-777-980-6543 grin grin grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Castleberry: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

that sweet structure wey dey thy profile, d thing sweet my belle cheesy
U no well grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Viking007(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2017
hibee4uall:

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his LAW SCHOOL FEES.No amount is small,you can kindly contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification, include meeting him personally. THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people who have been feeling concerned. May God continue to bless you and elevate you in all your endeavors.
cc: mynd44, Seun, Dominique. This guy is a scammer.

hecha38:

NA EVERYDAY YOU DEY PAY SCH FEES. I REMEMBER SENDING N70,000 TO YOU LATE LAST MONTH. NOW ANOTHER SCHOOL FEES. SCAMMER
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
hecha38:

70,000?
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Castleberry:
U no well grin

u just dey make me blush & hot

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by ionsman: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2017
balash:
French ligue wey giroud wey no Sabi anything dey win highest goal scorer when he dey there? This neymar go score pass anything there? But one person am surprised about is kelechi iheanacho? I heard Monaco was interested in him but he opted for Leicester? Is this guy no turning into another okocha so? Monaco vs Leicester!! His agent is Maddin. I don't understand the craze in English league walai. No be neymar comot for barca go psg so?

Your contradictions makes me wonder.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Dos dat min real madrid won't slaughter dem?? ??
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by HARKJOSH: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=AdroitTee post=59194251] dat is rafinha with them not lewis hamilton[/quote
you self dey see am I just surprise when i see Lewis Hamilton
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Castleberry: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

u just dey make me blush & hot
Okay now you can quit whining me grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2017
balash:
French ligue wey giroud wey no Sabi anything dey win highest goal scorer when he dey there? This neymar go score pass anything there? But one person am surprised about is kelechi iheanacho? I heard Monaco was interested in him but he opted for Leicester? Is this guy no turning into another okocha so? Monaco vs Leicester!! His agent is Maddin. I don't understand the craze in English league walai. No be neymar comot for barca go psg so?
see ehn bro, I was wondering why Neymar would go to Psg, nobody watches Ligue 1 ooo so it would have been better if he went to a well watched league like EPL so that he'll at least have a greater chance of winning the world best. But I like what ihenacho did, let him play in the EPL and believe me if he keeps up with his good playing ability he'll worth more than what Monaco are currently putting on the table.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Tevez is world most expensive player, and nobody is giving him the required attention grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2017
zelexotunla:
Make Messi too comot Barca na, what has he still want to achieve in Barca again? He should go and proof himself elsewhere if he gets the ball. He is to relaxed in Barca where every play is for him. Make im try another league jor.
you get money to buy am?

2 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Hope the dude will deliver cos I can bet that he is the most celebrated player by fans!

I have never seen this kind celebration from fans when a player was signed in the past.

I just pray he doesn't disappoint fans oo.

Good luck legend!
We Barcelona family will surely miss
u cry

I am not sure you have watched the past record of Neymer JR ,if not you will know that PSG under signed him
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
this neymar mata dey sweet me... I swear...
imagine what guys like pogba, bale, ronaldo, messi, mbappe will be thinking now or going through psychologically ....my thoughs are wild mheen grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Bamz(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Hope the dude will deliver cos I can bet that he is the most celebrated player by fans!

I have never seen this kind celebration from fans when a player was signed in the past.

I just pray he doesn't disappoint fans oo.

Good luck legend!
We Barcelona family will surely miss
u cry

Lol even you will deliver in France.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by daben1(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Explorers:

Abi nw, i wish him his dreams.
May God remember us too in our ways.
Amen my brother, Amen!
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
he no go flop for French league suppose Na England he come now he fit flop simply because of the high price tag and the press
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by 2O17: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Virgohills(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Neymar is a company
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by 2O17: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
So he doesn't have a babymama or even a girlfriend, If he happened to be a Nigerian Afonja, He must have had 8 Afonja babymamas, Ask Davido and Wizkid.
Alaye, he has a baby mama. his son name is Davi Lucca

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by internationalman(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
balash:
Thank you brother for this comment. The hype about English league is too much. In a real sense Leicester City can never be compared to Monaco who's always in European competitions.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by miqos02(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
balash:
But one person am surprised about is kelechi iheanacho? I heard Monaco was interested in him but he opted for Leicester? Is this guy no turning into another okocha so? Monaco vs Leicester!! His agent is Maddin. I don't understand the craze in English league walai. No be neymar comot for barca go psg so?
his case is different because not all clubs will agree to man city terms of a buy back clause
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by swiz123(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
shoprite:

hey swiz . . .wake up ! grin grin grin
lol.....i was playing ball sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.