Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

"Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB (18628 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / 'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Is the proposed new radio station in Germany not a handwork of UWAZURIKE who now leads BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT (BIM)?

How does MASSOB now led by uchenna Madu connect to this same radio station?

Something is not adding up here.

Secondly what brought about who started the Agitations first? I smell ENVY JEALOUSY AND BRUISED EGO from someone who wants all the popularity and publicity that KANU has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by marv1: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Punch the yoloba owned junk paper grin grin The current leader of MASSOB is uchenna mmadu and he has pledged his allegiance to kanu since.
Punch go and sit down with your junk!!

The Okoroafor did not claim a leader of Massob He said as a Director of information of Massob. You B can read very carefully.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
marv1:

The Okoroafor did not claim a leader of Massob He said as a Director of information of Massob. You B can read very carefully.

Is the proposed new radio station in Germany not a handwork of UWAZURIKE who now leads BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT (BIM)?

How does MASSOB now led by uchenna Madu connect to this same radio station?

Something is not adding up here.

Secondly what brought about who started the Agitations first? I smell ENVY JEALOUSY AND BRUISED EGO from someone who wants all the popularity and publicity that KANU has.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Newman533(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Boycott Punch
Prone liars.
Spreading rumors.
Long live IPOB
Long live Nnamdi kanu
#Biafra is here and here to stay..
Haters kill your selves with Biafra issue.

2 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by luluman: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Before you masturbate yourself to stupor, Massob is fully in support of IPOB.
But at least election must hold.Gbam!!!
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by luluman: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
Like I said, No Koment! grin
Wow!!! The team that will kick them arse once & for all.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
The same way Kanu turned them into Pigs and Idiots. cheesy
"pig and Idiots" yet you want me to support 1 Nigeria. Can't you just tell FG to do the needful, conduct Referendum and shame we that support Biafra

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by jamjo: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=59192908]Everyone know that Igbos are one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world[/quote

This fool again, I told you IPOB member may have took your mother or your girl friend away from. You are here calling people who have never done anything to warrant to be called terrorists but you have continued calling them terrorists. SO let me pray for, may you be the first victim of terrorist attack by IPOD in the name of GOD almighty Amen.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by tegafej(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ibos are just disgracing themselves. grin grin
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
tegafej:
Ibos are just disgracing themselves. grin grin

How does it amount to disgrace? Your people have dominated Yahoo Yahoo mail scam, 419, rituals and incest vices and you are talking about igbo disgracing themselves?

You are drunk.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by bams2999(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chiiiil, Igbo's are confused
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
bams2999:
Chiiiil, Igbo's are confused

Same to your father's people
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by adetayo234: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Before you masturbate yourself to stupor, Massob is fully in support of IPOB.

Can you now see that you Igbos are bunch of idiots? Before now, you said no election; later you said only ipob will not vote; and now, like a bunch of confused idiots, you are already supporting call for election. I split on you and your useless god.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by adetayo234: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
Yoruba's Punch has been trading fake News since Time immemorial

After the election successfully takes place, we will know who is fake between you and "Yoruba punch"

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by adetayo234: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Freemancipation:
Uwazurike' s group has started again. They will fail as always.

Election will hold successfully in anambra state. Or do you want to bet?

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by adetayo234: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
kodath:

afonja you need to receive sense..

".....Punch newspaper is owned by the Yorubas
When I see video evidence will I then believe the news.
Show us Video evidence of this comment...."

After the election has been concluded successfully, we will see who is the liar between punch and you.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Eastfield1: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
adetayo234:

After the election successfully takes place, we will know who is fake between you and "Yoruba punch"
are you Yoruba's really this Desperate??
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by egbemaoguta(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
who be this one abeg?
I am your father that has experience more than u
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by adetayo234: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:

are you Yoruba's really this Desperate??

Don't change the topic; election will take place in anambra and nothing you or your stupid rabid god, KANU can do about it.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by mightyhazell: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cubeet2:

If there is a state that should ask for division of Nigeria it should be Benue state, Fulani herdsmen really dealt with the state, maim their people, rape their children and women, destroyed a who village (Agatu) The king had to run out of the village.
Till the extent it became a regular occurrences there.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you think these people are ready to stop if they haven't Fully Islamize and taken control of the middle belt?

I stayed in Jos for a very long time, I have experienced so many things.
leave agatu and benue out of dis. Omenika is a dubious element,claiming benue. Hez from nowhere around d middlebelt,much less benue.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Eastfield1: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't change the topic; election will take place in anambra and nothing you or your stupid rabid god, KANU can do about it.
I can now see that you are nothing but a bitter troll
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Eastfield1: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
egbemaoguta:
I am your father that has experience more than u
Ok
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by adetayo234: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:

I can now see that you are nothing but a bitter troll

tongue. Election will hold in anambra. KANU can do nothing about it; you can do nothing about it. tongue

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
adetayo234:

tongue. Election will hold in anambra. KANU can do nothing about it; you can do nothing about it. tongue

Afonja cowards sef dey talk.... Chai....
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
sapele914:
What is biafra?nothing but a bad dream,a nightmare of illusion,a country without borders or citizens a complete joke of misguided miscreants. It is amazing that people actually believe anyone can seccede from Nigeria?boko haram has been on it for 6 years now with all their ammunitions and suicide bombers no hope for them,Life is precious,I don't know how many of you and your so called supporters are ready to lose your lives for a hopeless cause?. More so there is no guarantee that your life will be any better in your misconcepted biafra than it is today,unless you are a lazy man dreaming of an utopia no different from the islamist that believe that when they will themselves some 7 virgins are waiting for them in paradise. Confused people.
So all these long sermon is just for one zoogeria?? What is the problem with you miscreants?? We are tired of staying with miscreants like you get that into your empty skull. It is only in zoogeria that an*mals that claims to be human being don't understand what self determination is all about. No wonder kanu described zoogeria as a place where *nimals and savages resides.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Everyone know that Igbos are one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world
u r just joking sha. but u r free to laugh at ipob. when referendum comes u will know

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Ijaya123:

It is only senseless Igbo miscreants that believed in the fraud called Biafra that are been killed.

Yoruba just take it as a comic relief. Something to laugh about. No more.

Come November 18th, some fools will still die. Because they never learn. Senseless lots.
Am not new to this kind of junk you just dished out. It is only useless and demented yoruba p*gs that believes in this british fraud called zoogeria.

Yorubas will always give people the impression that they're not worried about biafra yet, we see them fighting and commenting with venom on every biafran threads/aticles.
What baffles me is that we re calling for referendum and they say we are calling for war I don't just know if the word "referendum" means war in awusa and Yoruba language.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by adetayo234: 3:37am On Aug 07, 2017
ofai:

Afonja cowards sef dey talk.... Chai....

You flaaaatheads should be too ashamed to call anybody cowards because your gully erosion mudland has proved to be the breeding ground for cowards.

First it was ojukwu that left your father to rot in the trenches and he ran away to ivory coast. He was too cowardly to finish what he started.

Secondly was KANU. The fool was beating chest that he would go to the north, but later chickened out and dared not go again. Who born im papa?

The fool had been shouting "no election in anambra", but I can reveal to you that election will hold there and there is NOTHING you or your god will do. I mean nothing. KANU is a coward and can never stop election from holding in any part of the southeast. You want to bet?

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

You flaaaatheads should be too ashamed to call anybody cowards because your gully erosion mudland has proved to be the breeding ground for cowards.

First it was ojukwu that left your father to rot in the trenches and he ran away to ivory coast. He was too cowardly to finish what he started.

Secondly was KANU. The fool was beating chest that he would go to the north, but later chickened out and dared not go again. Who born im papa?

The fool had been shouting "no election in anambra", but I can reveal to you that election will hold there and there is NOTHING you or your god will do. I mean nothing. KANU is a coward and can never stop election from holding in any part of the southeast. You want to bet?

Baby cowards betting on nairaland forum
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Ijaya123: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Am not new to this kind of junk you just dished out. It is only useless and demented yoruba p*gs that believes in this british fraud called zoogeria.

Yorubas will always give people the impression that they're not worried about biafra yet, we see them fighting and commenting with venom on every biafran threads/aticles.
What baffles me is that we re calling for referendum and they say we are calling for war I don't just know if the word "referendum" means war in awusa and Yoruba language.

Impress it on your political representatives at all levels to demand for the referendum you so much desired instead of a fraudster called Kanu leading gullible and brainwashed pigs and idiots on circuses and road shows.

I will also take you guys serious when all your people relocate from other part of the country back to your biafra land. Until then, biafra is just a joke meant for comic relief. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Ijaya123:

Impress it on your political representatives at all levels to demand for the referendum you so much desired instead of a fraudster called Kanu leading gullible and brainwashed pigs and idiots on circuses and road shows.

I will also take you guys serious when all your people relocate from other part of the country back to your biafra land. Until then, biafra is just a joke meant for comic relief. Nothing more.

You have spoken like a true coward
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Ijaya123: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2017
ofai:

You have spoken like a true coward

An average ipob miscreant mentality. Very pathetic lots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Recall: Polling Units Empty / Atiku and Peter Obi Visit Aba today / Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.