Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

"Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB (18627 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / 'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Bimpe29: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Tell them...
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by eyescue(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Everyone know that Igbos are one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world
Sarrki...quote me and die. Devil go kiss you someday
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Warship: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
No koment! cheesy

Punch newspaper is owned by the Yorubas

When I see video evidence will I then believe the news.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by thambolo(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Atiku2019:

"No Komment" but your pix attached "Oxymoron? grin
No matter what, with or without the approval of MASSOB, election must hold in Anambra. Atiku for President 2019. Atiku dolee...Sai Atiku.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Warship: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Before you masturbate yourself to stupor, Massob is fully in support of IPOB.

Pls do me a favour

Go back to the front page and paste this below

".....Punch newspaper is owned by the Yorubas

Show us Video evidence of this comment...."
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Warship: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
Yoruba's Punch has been trading fake News since Time immemorial

Dear comrade pls do this for me in the first page

Pls do me a favour
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Warship: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Freemancipation:
Uwazurike' s group has started again. They will fail as always.

kodath

Eastfield1

Enemybulldozer

EastfieldI

Brother I will be grateful if you can do this for me in the front page in order to counter our enemies

Pls do me a favour
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by koribobo: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2017
A house that is divided against itself will not stand.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Ijaya123: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I know goons like you will believe this yoloba junk. BIAFRA IS VERY MUCH ALIVE that is why it is killing you lotsgrin grin

It is only senseless Igbo miscreants that believed in the fraud called Biafra that are been killed.

Yoruba just take it as a comic relief. Something to laugh about. No more.

Come November 18th, some fools will still die. Because they never learn. Senseless lots.

3 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by franxalive(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
My dear massob,... please you guys have since lost it... you guys now seek cheap recognition, as not to be relegated...hahah...since your supposed leader uwazurike, betrayed the purpose behind the BIAFRA struggle, as he fell for cheap FG bribe that couldn't move our resolute and goal driven NNAMDI KANU, even while in prison...i must say BIAFRA Have got a far better leader in kanu than fake and double standard Ralf and his massob. ...kanu never instigated any war!!!...but only said stay at ur homes and enjoy ur nsala and hero beer that day...so is upto you to heed or not...is that simple...you guys need some extra wisdom to operate at kanu's level of reasoning...#iSTANDwithKANU!!!...#ReferendumISnotWAR!!!

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Thunder will fire all Nairaland bloggers. God will punish there entire generation. How many times do you want MASSOB to dissociate themselves from BIM? How many times? Uwazuruike is no longer a member of MASSOB. Take note.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Everyone know that Igbos are one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world
grin Even Nnamdi kalu is aware of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
ajbabs:
Election must hold. Buratai and his "ever-ready to kill" boys will be sent to Anambra to go and do the needful

It's a sit at home.
Stop being silly.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Israeljones(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Warship:

kodath

Eastfield1

Enemybulldozer

EastfieldI

Brother I will be grateful if you can do this for me in the front page in order to counter our enemies

Pls do me a favour
Warship:

Dear comrade pls do this for me in the first page

Pls do me a favour
Warship:

Pls do me a favour

Desperation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by cytell56: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
ajbabs:
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra has said the governorship election slated for November 18 in Anambra State must hold.

MASSOB stated that contrary to the statement credited to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, that the election would not hold in the state, the people of Anambra should be prepared to exercise their voting rights on that day.

The National Director of Information of MASSOB, Sunday Okereafor, who spoke in a telephone interview with SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday, said it was wrong for anybody to say election would not hold in the state.

Okereafor explained that MASSOB would storm Awka, the Anambra State capital, on September 13, 2017 to celebrate the 18th anniversary of the movement, adding that the group was planning to establish a Biafra radio station in Germany.

He said, “Eighteen years of MASSOB existence would be celebrated on September 13, 2017. We will celebrate it in a big way and MASSOB is saying election must hold in Anambra. It must surely hold.

"We have come a long way and we are the founders of the struggle. All the pro-Biafra groups came out of MASSOB. We are telling Anambra people to go ahead in November and be part of the election.”

He pointed out that the radio station would not be used for hate speech and blackmail of other ethnic groups, adding that “real information” would be disseminated to the people.

Saying MASSOB welcomed only genuine fighters, Okereafor explained that insisting that there would be no election in Anambra could put the lives of the people in danger.

“IPOB is wrong to have said election will not hold. How can they say election will not hold? They want to create problems in Nigeria. They want our people to be killed again?

“We are saying no violence and they are inciting violence. The people of Anambra should go ahead and elect their leaders on the day of the election,” he added.
http://punchng.com/electionll-hold-in-anambra-massob-tells-ipob/

This is one of the reasons why Biafra can not and will never succeed.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by sapele914(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
kodath:
uwazuruike fighting for recognition

he is a political lunatic...it's IPOB or nothing
Just like the story of the pied piper,you will be lead to an early grave. Coward sitting in your comfort shouting biafra my ass
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by egbemaoguta(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
Yoruba's Punch has been trading fake News since Time immemorial
dey there dey decieve your self we know our self
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by DonBobes(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
ajbabs:
Election must hold. Buratai and his "ever-ready to kill" boys will be sent to Anambra to go and do the needful

Thank u jarè Oga mi
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Eastfield1: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
egbemaoguta:
dey there dey decieve your self we know our self
who be this one abeg?
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by sapele914(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
How do you know you're saying the truth? Your biggest problem is that you swallow every junk you see on the media as long as it is anti biafra you will swallow it. I don't do that because I know that zoogeria hates anything biafra and that means they cannot see or write anything good about biafra its as simple as that.
What is biafra?nothing but a bad dream,a nightmare of illusion,a country without borders or citizens a complete joke of misguided miscreants. It is amazing that people actually believe anyone can seccede from Nigeria?boko haram has been on it for 6 years now with all their ammunitions and suicide bombers no hope for them,Life is precious,I don't know how many of you and your so called supporters are ready to lose your lives for a hopeless cause?. More so there is no guarantee that your life will be any better in your misconcepted biafra than it is today,unless you are a lazy man dreaming of an utopia no different from the islamist that believe that when they will themselves some 7 virgins are waiting for them in paradise. Confused people.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Phobia1: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Punch the yoloba owned junk paper grin grin The current leader of MASSOB is uchenna mmadu and he has pledged his allegiance to kanu since.
Punch go and sit down with your junk!!
lol so why are you scared?
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Elections will definitely hold in Anambra State, but you must go and bring your families where ever they are hidding to come and vote because the masses may not turn up.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by kodath(f): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Warship:

kodath

Eastfield1

Enemybulldozer

EastfieldI

Pls do me a favour

I just got your mention...I have done that..yorubas are liars
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Fucktensei: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
sapele914:
What is biafra?nothing but a bad dream,a nightmare of illusion,a country without borders or citizens a complete joke of misguided miscreants. It is amazing that people actually believe anyone can seccede from Nigeria?boko haram has been on it for 6 years now with all their ammunitions and suicide bombers no hope for them,Life is precious,I don't know how many of you and your so called supporters are ready to lose your lives for a hopeless cause?. More so there is no guarantee that your life will be any better in your misconcepted biafra than it is today,unless you are a lazy man dreaming of an utopia no different from the islamist that believe that when they will themselves some 7 virgins are waiting for them in paradise. Confused people.
what's Nigeria Delta republic? A militants and drunkards dream ABI? Where fat pot bellied leaders will chop, suck and loot you dry and you come and be blaming Igbo man cheesy
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
ajbabs:
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra has said the governorship election slated for November 18 in Anambra State must hold.

MASSOB stated that contrary to the statement credited to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, that the election would not hold in the state, the people of Anambra should be prepared to exercise their voting rights on that day.

The National Director of Information of MASSOB, Sunday Okereafor, who spoke in a telephone interview with SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday, said it was wrong for anybody to say election would not hold in the state.

Okereafor explained that MASSOB would storm Awka, the Anambra State capital, on September 13, 2017 to celebrate the 18th anniversary of the movement, adding that the group was planning to establish a Biafra radio station in Germany.

He said, “Eighteen years of MASSOB existence would be celebrated on September 13, 2017. We will celebrate it in a big way and MASSOB is saying election must hold in Anambra. It must surely hold.

"We have come a long way and we are the founders of the struggle. All the pro-Biafra groups came out of MASSOB. We are telling Anambra people to go ahead in November and be part of the election.”

He pointed out that the radio station would not be used for hate speech and blackmail of other ethnic groups, adding that “real information” would be disseminated to the people.

Saying MASSOB welcomed only genuine fighters, Okereafor explained that insisting that there would be no election in Anambra could put the lives of the people in danger.

“IPOB is wrong to have said election will not hold. How can they say election will not hold? They want to create problems in Nigeria. They want our people to be killed again?

“We are saying no violence and they are inciting violence. The people of Anambra should go ahead and elect their leaders on the day of the election,” he added.
http://punchng.com/electionll-hold-in-anambra-massob-tells-ipob/

Election controversies is too small to hinder the advancement of biafra. MASSOB AND IPOB are the same in ideology.

However if anambra wants an election, they alone should decide, NOT MASSOB NOR IPOB. MASSOB is a seperatist group. They have no business with elections.

Whichever it goes, both parties will win, both IPOB and the political incumbency.

UWAZURIKE is indirectly trying to wriggle his way back by taking advantage of the election controversy. I prefer KANU to him anyway anytime.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by burqueenx(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

Election controversy is too small to hinder the advancement of biafra. MASSOB AND IPOB are the same in ideology.

However if anambra wants an election, they alone should decide, NOT MASSOB NOR IPOB. MASSOB is a seperatist group. They have no business with elections.

Whichever it goes, both parties will win, both IPOB and the political incumbency.

UWAZURIKE is indirectly trying to wriggle his way back by taking advantage of the election controversy. I prefer KANU to him anyway anytime.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
MASSOB IS A SEPERATIST GROUP. What business do they have with Nigeria's Politics? I just hope MASSOB has not been bought over by Anambra Politicians.

I also hope this is not a media propaganda. If otherwise, then MASSOB has become a political prostitute. They have absolutely no business with Nigeria politics. It is only PRO NIGERIAN IGBOS that should champion the election processes, NOT MASSOB.

I have more respect for KANU and IPOB than UWAZURIKE. I see the hand of UWAZURIKE and anambra Politicians in all these.
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by franksam2009: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Uwazurike is just jealous of Nnamdi kanu's achievements lol

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:
MASSOB IS A SEPERATIST GROUP. What business do they have with Nigeria's Politics? I just hope MASSOB has not been bought over by Anambra Politicians.

I also hope this is not a media propaganda. If otherwise, then MASSOB has become a political prostitute. They have absolutely no business with Nigeria politics. It is only PRO NIGERIAN IGBOS that should champion the election processes, NOT MASSOB.

I have more respect for KANU and IPOB than UWAZURIKE. I see the hand of UWAZURIKE and anambra Politicians in all these.

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ofai: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Is the proposed new radio station in Germany not a handwork of UWAZURIKE who now leads BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT (BIM)?

How does MASSOB now led by uchenna Madu connect to this same radio station?

Something is not adding up here.

Secondly what brought about who started the Agitations first? I smell ENVY JEALOUSY AND BRUISED EGO from someone who wants all the popularity and publicity that KANU has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M / 2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.