Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) (1581 Views)

A Housefly Seen Inside Toke Makinwa's Meal (photo) / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University / Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by HeWrites(m): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2017
The nollywood actress shared this photo of her enjoying a swallow meal on her instagram page, she was so generous enough to invite her fans to come join her.

She captioned the photo:-
Come and join me#creamysquad #lolly #reginadaniels#creamy

http://drinosblog..com/2017/08/teenage-actress-regina-daniels-invites.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by whitebeard(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Ipob pls what is she eating.
Re: Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by swiz123(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2017
But that garri is too big na...is that why she is getting fat?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by MysteriousAnn(f): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2017
The table water looks so disfigured! I wonder what's inside it, Pami?
Re: Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by cruzita(f): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
Ipob pls what is she eating.
GROUNDNUT WITH BEANS
Re: Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
The table water looks so disfigured! I wonder what's inside it, Pami?

grin
The bottle for don dey ause before now
Re: Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by whitebeard(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2017
cruzita:
GROUNDNUT WITH BEANS
happy birthday.!!

Re: Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Invites Her Fans As She Enjoys Meal (photo) by cruzita(f): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
happy birthday.!!
1 MILLION THANKS TO U

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Kendall Jenner Covers The New Elle Magazine. Images So Classy! / Bambam, Ifu Ennada, MC Galaxy And Gbenga Adeyinka In Adorable Photo / ‘when Is School Resuming, I Miss Sex Badly’ – Lady Writes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.