Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University (42347 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress / Rita Daniels Advises Regina Daniels On Her Matriculation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by choku123: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
17 Years Old Regina Daniels Invites Fans For Her School Matriculation

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels took to her Instagram page to invite her beloved fans for her matriculation into Igbinedion university in Nigeria,which will hold January 13.

The actress wrote while sharing this pics on her page....

My matric loading.....
13th January....
Y’all invited
School ?....,,..

http://news.nollyzone.com/regina-daniels-invites-fans-for-her-school-matriculation/

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by rossyc(f): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Issorite
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
for matriculation again

If you ready you will go gather your village people to matric with you

nonsense

47 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Gisthoodng(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
We fans invited without address? Are u smoking weed already

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by TheHistorian(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Igbiniedon University?

So a Private university in Nigeria bears that name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Flashh: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Ayodejioak(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Terminator1234g: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Later you go hear sex for movie role sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I LOVE THE BABE SHA
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm not coming
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vaseline crew be like "make I follow come? "

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Hades2016(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
17 now next we go hear 16 years old Regina

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Olawalesadiq(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
ok
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by johnstar(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

Even 30yrs old fool go claim to be this girl fan

U go see some old men dey slide into her dm or dey comment for her page

Old fools

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by kolawoleibukun: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
this babe again?
the babe face don day fall.
17 you try well well oh. meat wen alhaji don turn to suya. I go day the igbinedion that day but I no be your fan. na my little niece I won celebrate.

make una day watch oh. una go see the next leaked video me and this girl. I won turn her to the next kim Kardashian as she no won learn book so she say na cele-prick-tins she won do for life.

wetin fans won come do for the matriculation na?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
S.M.H
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by teemanbastos(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
and you see some people old enough to be her parents taking her to be a rolemodel

meanwhile Nairaland is over 4,000,000 topics old shocked

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
You buy Maggi, Put it on IG,
You buy new shoe , put it on IG,
You charge your phone , put it on IG,
You buy food, put it on IG,
You buy Brazilian hair, put it on IG,
You live your life, like you always need approval from the public.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by ceezarhh(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by ekensi01: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is the Real Barbie
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by olamil34(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
The fans are waiting for you

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
we are not interested.... graduate first, and we come celebrate u during our convo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by hezy4real01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who are u fooling? is that how they invite people
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by chuksanambra: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
She has been 17Years old for the past 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Factfinder1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by tuna4servi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gisthoodng:
We fans invited without address? Are u smoking weed already
You need address to Igbinidion university?
Chai, dis is laughable...

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University by nickxtra(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pretty, I will be there live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Tattoos Miracle's Name On Her Hand Using Henna Design / Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.