Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? (15093 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Amarabae(f): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Holiness
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by julietene(f): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
swiz123:
All of them are effective,just that tithe and seed sowing favours our spiritual leaders more.
.its not necessary to pay your tithe in Church... Take d 1/10 and give to d less privilege. That's d way I view tithe..my opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by tooclean(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
None of d above,just b faithful to God

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by IamSimi(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Do You Have itunes or Amazon gift Cards For Sale?i'll buy your iTunes, Amazon, Steam Wallet, Walmart, Cashew Cards here.

Available Countries:USA NZD AUS UK CAN only and pay direct to your bank account within 10-15minutes.
I'm a Trusted Certified and Legit buyer,
TRY ME TODAY!!!you will never Regret.
I only Accept Physical Card for itunes.

I Accept physical card, Ecode, Code only and for AMAZON gift CARD.
Please Don't send Use CardsI buy all denomination for AMAZON$25 - $100 for itunes
CALL | WHATSAPP: 08160938617Tested And TrustedThanks.
Please Don't Call If You're Not Sure Of Yourself
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Atiku2019: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Abstaining from Sin

There's no need committing adultery/fornication and donating all your earnings to the church.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by swiz123(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2017
julietene:
.its not necessary to pay your tithe in Church... Take d 1/10 and give to d less privilege. That's d way I view tithe..my opinion tho
yea that's right but that I won't go down well with our pastors undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Generalyemi(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
folakemigeh:
Tithing has been a miracle for me ever since i began tithing.

Well. I made a vow to continue to pay my tithe if God should give me a job in that particular year..

Just exactly one month after i prayed and made the vow, i was called by the HR of one reputable company.

The rest is history

thank God for u.

what of those that are paying their tithe but still loss their lucrative jobs...

is not because of your tithe..

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by maximunimpact(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Pharisees and scribes gave offerings and even over paid tithes, yet Jesus denounced them for their hypocrisy. Same applies to churches today, most churchgoers believes the evidence of God's blessingsand acceptance is by their material gains and wealth. You may do all those and yes you may draw its natural blessing but without a worship that is in spirit and truth, no one can be acceptable to God.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nauttyprof(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Your life is more important before God for any blessing to come your way and next to it is giving to God because He is God and not for any other reason.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by dust144(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
All three.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by lexy2014: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Finfadei:
I need to know.
work
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by pennywys(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Darkseid:
This question should be directed to God. How you want make I take know.
Seriously, I think that God is more interested in the money we give to those in need without asking for anything in return.
God bless you brother
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by LordIsaac(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Living a godly life and giving to the needy around us is.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Jodeci25(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
The more you sow the more blessings you receive....Pastor Chris i know you ll like my comment...oya click like

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by moshino(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Finfadei:
I need to know.

Tithe, Vow, seed sowing will NOT draw God's blessings to you. Do unto others as you wish others to do unto you, Love your neighbor as yourself, these are the Cardinal rules that will draw God's blessings to you. You cannot bribe God neither can you buy His blessings.

4 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by johnsherdy10: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
grossintel:
What makes you think God cares about your money? Jesus never asked of any of these things you mentioned all he cared about was your salvation.

I totally agree with you
http://www.messagesayings.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/boombox-tattoo-2-545x363.jpg
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Non
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by nothernstar: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2017
God cannot be bribed by the aforementioned. Not even going to church everyday would do that. But worship him in holiness, truth and in spirit. Then you can move God. Tithe, vows and seed sowing are designed by human thought in seeking how to get a supernatural favour. But I tell you even if you die as a matthia, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Darkseid(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2017
pennywys:
God bless you brother
Amen oo, and you too.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Generalyemi:

thank God for u.

what of those that are paying their tithe but still loss their lucrative jobs...

is not because of your tithe..
i can't fit laugh...undiluted truth in its raw form

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Give to the poor!!!! You don't have to support your pastor ambition all the time...

Most especially, discover what work for you.

Blessing answers to giving!

2 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by frank317: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Finfadei:
I need to know.

Non. No God has any blessing to offer anyone... Stop waiting for magic. Work had an increase the likelihood of getting a reward for doing something.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2017
folakemigeh:

Well. I made a vow to continue to pay my tithe if God should give me a job in that particular year..

Just exactly one month after i prayed and made the vow, i was called by the HR of one reputable company.

The rest is history
I did the same thing when I wanted to travel out and God surprised me. Today by God's grace, I know my worth.

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by unitedsurv: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2017
folakemigeh:

The rest is history

bless you jare, unfortunately some fools dont know the benefit of tithing hence they believe the pastor use it for his pocket very dumb set of people

the day I knew I wouldn't joke with my tithes and offering was the day a brother opp our house family friend sha told me during his service half of his allowee he would always give to church every month till he finish service the day he finished service some weeks after someone he never knew from Canada not only brought him to Canada but before he left Nigeria gave him 2m to shop apply for a visa. the man still promise to pay his flight ticket. now he got a work doing well

some people here will come saying paying tithes is useless bla bla .....

Malachi 3:10 said "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflow"

obey for your blessings

3 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by naxyrick: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Sniper12:
If God needs tithe he should send angle to come collect it. Stop funding pastors luxurious lifestyles abeg. The will of God is always done. E.g if ur destined to die in an accident u go die despite praying before embarking on the journey. So y pray
you speak like a pegan .haven't you read Malachi 3.17 bring yea food in my storehouse then that store house na your papa house
or haven't you read about the king God sent his prophet to tell him that he will die but the king prayed to God and prove his petition to God .every thing change and more years was added.so my dear destiny can be change .check jebezi

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Haurigae22(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2017
none only your faith in Christ. seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be added to you
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by unitedsurv: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
folakemigeh:

The rest is history

bless you jare, unfortunately some fools dont know the benefit of tithing hence they believe the pastor use it for his pocket very dumb set of people

the day I knew I wouldn't joke with my tithes and offering was the day a brother opp our house family friend sha told me during his service half of his allowee he would always give to church every month till he finish service the day he finished service some weeks after someone he never knew from Canada not only brought him to Canada but before he left Nigeria gave him 2m to shop apply for a visa. the man still promise to pay his flight ticket. now he got a work doing well

some people here will come saying paying tithes is useless bla bla .....

Malachi 3:10 said "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflow"

obey for your blessings

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by IMASTEX: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Darkseid:
This question should be directed to God. How you want make I take know.
Seriously, I think that God is more interested in the money we give to those in need without asking for anything in return.
Gbam!!!
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Gobhanky: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2017
I give money to beggars
Helpless
Not pastors.
I spit on pastors faces
Deflate they tires
They nothing but scammers
Fuc all u pastors
Fuc all u scammers
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Sheila5535(f): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2017
I think the greatest is love....love God with your heart ,soul and spirit and the other is loving your neighbour as you love your self..........when you love someone as a human being you know what to do nah wink wink cool
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by zhukafa(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Tithe - Tithe is a command from God. (Malachi 3:8-12 NIV) 8 “Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me. “But you ask, ‘How are we robbing you?’ “In tithes and offerings. 9 You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me. 10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the LORD Almighty. 12 “Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the LORD Almighty.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by nobleblood: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? / Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.