Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! (1798 Views)

Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
There is no Jewish state anywhere in the whole world apart from Israel and it can never be created in Nigeria
Don't forget the declaration of interim government of Benjamin Onwuka on 31st july 2017 [The Biafra Zionist Federation]
and the Nnamdi kanu allegiance to jewish state before the high court of Abuja!
with the result of Igbo DNA jew status proof positif, Igbohad lost her Nigeria citicenship and automatically become Israel citizens according to the Constitution of Nigeria: and that of Israel.
verse 28 section i & ii. of Nigeria constitution.

Constitution of the State of Israel

Preamble
The Land of Israel was the birthplace of the Jewish People. Here their spiritual,
religious and political identity was shaped. Here they first attained statehood,
created cultural values of national and universal significance and gave the eternal
Book of Books to the world.
After being forcibly exiled from its Land, the People kept faith with it throughout
their Dispersion and never ceased to pray and hope for their return to it and for
the restoration in it of their political freedom.
Impelled by this historic and traditional attachment, Jews strove in every successive
generation to re-establish themselves in their ancient homeland. In recent generations
they returned in masses. Pioneers, ma'apilim and defenders, they made deserts
bloom, revived the Hebrew language, built villages and towns, and created a
thriving community controlling its own economy and culture, loving peace and
knowing how to defend itself, bringing the blessings of progress to all the country’s
inhabitants, and aspiring towards independent nationhood.
After the Nation was forcibly exiled from its Land, it remained faithful to its Land
and never ceased to assert its right to a life of dignity, freedom and honest toil in
its National Homeland.
The Holocaust which befell the Jewish people during the second World War - the
massacre of millions of Jews in Europe - was another clear demonstration of the
urgency of solving the problem of its homelessness by re-establishing in EretzIsrael
the Jewish State, which would open the gates of the homeland wide to every
Jew and confer upon the Jewish people the status of a fully privileged member of
the community of nations.
On the day of the termination of the British mandate over Eretz-Israel, the fifth of
Iyar, 5708, the fourteenth day of May, 1948, the members of the People’s Council,
representatives of the Jewish community of Eretz-Israel and of the Zionist movement,
assembled and declared the establishment of a Jewish State in Eretz-Israel, to be
known as the State of Israel.

The Declaration of Independence determined that the State of Israel will be open
for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the
development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants;

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by kodath(f): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbo matter is giving this one sleepless night...hahaha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by 48noble(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
waka pass

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Young03(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by eunisam: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Do you have a case?
prepare to leave for Saudi Arabia were you come from.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by escodotman: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Trash. Place an Igbo man/woman beside an Israeli man/woman and show us the resemblance biko. Skin colour? eye colour? Hair? Just trash!
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2017
You want to steal Igbo Land. You will fail woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:
There is no Jewish state anywhere in the whole world apart from Israel and it can never be created in Nigeria
Don't forget the declaration of interim government of Benjamin Onwuka on 31st july 2017 [The Biafra Zionist Federation]
with the result of Igbo DNA jew status proof positif, Igbohad lost her Nigeria citicenship and automatically become Israel citizens according to the Constitution of Nigeria: and that of Israel.

Preamble
The Land of Israel was the birthplace of the Jewish People. Here their spiritual,
religious and political identity was shaped. Here they first attained statehood,
created cultural values of national and universal significance and gave the eternal
After being forcibly exiled from its Land, the People kept faith with it throughout
their Dispersion and never ceased to pray and hope for their return to it and for
Impelled by this historic and traditional attachment, Jews strove in every successive
generation to re-establish themselves in their ancient homeland. In recent generations
knowing how to defend itself, bringing the blessings of progress to all the country’s
After the Nation was forcibly exiled from its Land, it remained faithful to its Land
and never ceased to assert its right to a life of dignity, freedom and honest toil in
its National Homeland.
urgency of solving the problem of its homelessness by re-establishing in EretzIsrael
Jew and confer upon the Jewish people the status of a fully privileged member of
On the day of the termination of the British mandate over Eretz-Israel, the fifth of
Iyar, 5708, the fourteenth day of May, 1948, the members of the People’s Council,
representatives of the Jewish community of Eretz-Israel and of the Zionist movement,
assembled and declared the establishment of a Jewish State in Eretz-Israel, to be

The Declaration of Independence determined that the State of Israel will be open
for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the
development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants;

Did you dream about Biafra

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Did you dream about Biafra
am less concern about who igbo may be but am concern on the sovereignty of Nigeria!
can you tell me a single Israelite nation apart from Israel?
then why in Nigeria?
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

am less concern about who igbo may be but am concern on the sovereignty of Nigeria!
then why in Nigeria?
N!gger-Area champion grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2017
igbodefender:
You want to steal Igbo Land. You will fail woefully.
Igbo didn't have land beside Israel.
ok
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

Beta-Israel

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2017
escodotman:
Trash. Place an Igbo man/woman beside an Israeli man/woman and show us the resemblance biko. Skin colour? eye colour? Hair? Just trash!
pls leave them with their burden.
what concern us as Nigerian, is no inch of Nigeria Land will be released for Israel state.
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2017
eunisam:
Do you have a case?

prepare to leave for Saudi Arabia were you come from.
do Israelis ever have a case against, US, Europe or Ethiopia?
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by kodath(f): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

then why in Nigeria?
you are less concerned about Igbos yet you woke up as early as 6:00am to create a thread about Igbos?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2017
kodath:
Igbo matter is giving this one sleepless night...hahaha
yah why not?
Bara'le eni balenu aa lete ni!
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by FeloniousFelon: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

then why in Nigeria?

Your ancestors never conquered Igbo territory and neither will you use colonial boundaries as an excuse to hold valid claims to another people's land.

If you so desperately want Igbo land and Igbos out then do it the old fashioned way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2017
kodath:

you are less concerned about Igbos yet you woke up as early as 6:00am to create a thread about Igbos?
he begins the day with masturbation over Biafra

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]There is no Jewish state anywhere in the whole world apart from Israel and it can never be created in Nigeria

Preamble
its National Homeland.

development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants;[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2017
kodath:

mr Jew, why less concern?
tell me a state of Jew anywhere in the world apart of Israel.
why Jew state in Nigeria?
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

he begins the day with masturbation over Biafra
sorry for awaken you so early, Jew.
you are in Nigeria
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

mr Jew, why less concern?
tell me a state of Jew anywhere in the world apart of Israel.
why Jew state in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Your ancestors never conquered Igbo territory and neither will you use colonial boundaries as an excuse to hold valid claims to another people's land.

If you so desperately want Igbo land and Igbos out then do it the old fashioned way.
but what wrong with civilize way?
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

sorry for awaken you so early, Jew.
you are in Nigeria
yes, in N!gger-Area grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by kodath(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:
yah why not? Bara'le eni balenu aa lete ni!
una sure seh this one well so?

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

yah why not?
Bara'le eni balenu aa lete ni!

Ajụjụ ajụlụ akara ugo. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by FeloniousFelon: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

but what wrong with civilize way?

And what civility are you applying now by proposing the expulsion of an entire nation from their adopted ancestral lands?
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Ajụjụ ajụlụ akara ugo. . . cheesy
hun-un
hebrew!
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
kodath:

una sure seh this one well so?
anything but English!
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
oladeebo:

hun-un
hebrew!
Don't masturbate. Read grin grin

Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by oladeebo: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

And what civility are you applying now by proposing the expulsion of an entire nation from their adopted ancestral lands?
am the I the law?
Re: I Will Go To Int. Court And Sent Igbo To Israel If They Didn't Go Voluntarily! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

oladeebo is so N!gger-Arean that he does not realize the INCONSISTENCIES in his arguments / statements grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Hiding In A Safe House, Gives IPOB New Instructions / Congratulations To APC For Securing Huge Votes At Igbos Headquarters Anambra / Chinedu Eya Writes Governor Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.