Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Which Is More Important To You; Your Bible Or Your Phone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is More Important To You; Your Bible Or Your Phone (803 Views)

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Do You Read Your Bible Or You Give The Work To Your Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Important To You; Your Bible Or Your Phone by domainservice(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Some would say the Bible is meant for the spiritual body while the phone is meant for the physical body.
So I ask which of the two you can't do without in a day?
Re: Which Is More Important To You; Your Bible Or Your Phone by domainservice(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Which Is More Important To You; Your Bible Or Your Phone by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2017
just in case
Re: Which Is More Important To You; Your Bible Or Your Phone by internationalman(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Everyone likes to kill two birds with one stone if u know what I mean.
Re: Which Is More Important To You; Your Bible Or Your Phone by SUPERPACK: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
My phone, because i have the bible app in my phone, can read it any time i want, but the hard copy bible does nt have phone in it,

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Exist Before Abraham? / An Abuja Pastor / Free Christian Books!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.