Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos (54227 Views)

Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by blackbeau1(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
I wonder when his baby is due.
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by kittykollinxx(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
wen two mumu marry
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Congrats
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Funkychic(f): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
What is hilarious about these ugly mofos? The girl breast flat no be small

Wey ur own pre-wedding photos, abi u never reach to marry?? #ndimgbajiakaeverywhere#

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by temmytopsy1(f): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
What is hilarious about these ugly mofos? The girl breast flat no be small
Na by force to get big breast, you too how many pack you get?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by moscobabs(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Op so we are in September? Seems u r in another world

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by edochie12: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
this guy is not egbeigwe
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by AfonjaBoston: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
temmytopsy1:

Na by force to get big breast, you too how many pack you get?

What is "pack"?
Olodo
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by apatheticme(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
cupidkef:

September 2nd 2017 will forever remain a day of celebration in the life of Popular IMO state born Nollywood Actor and comedian Osinachi Dike aka Egbeigwe/Apama,as he takes his heart rob OGe to the alter.

Check out the Hilarious pre-wedding pictures below.

Oga it's "heartthrob" not "heart rob". I know u will quote me to say nonsense rather than take to correction, still u're welcome.
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nofuckgiven: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
apatheticme:

Oga it's "heartthrob" not "heart rob". I know u will quote me to say nonsense rather than take to correction, still u're welcome.
When correcting others,try and correct yourself first and stop using short words. Spell everything out! It is "you're" not "u're"!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nofuckgiven: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

What is "pack"?
Olodo
She is right! It is six pack! So you are the confirmed olodo rabata. Hater! Is it breast you will eat? Abi the guy complain to you??

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by apatheticme(f): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gudfrie:
Nobi this guy wey dip bread inside beer be dis?
na him na
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by AfonjaBoston: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

She is right! It is six pack! So you are the confirmed olodo rabata. Hater! Is it breast you will eat? Abi the guy complain to you??

Didirin. You are so dumb your little prick did not see the quotation marks.
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nofuckgiven: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
apatheticme:

Thanks Mr nofuck! I'm guessing you already know that it's an abbreviation and not" short words". Ain't no such thing as short words, and yes I retain the exclusive rights to use a word or abbreviate it.

Notice I didn't correct an abbreviation, I corrected a misspelt word. No crime in abbreviations last I checked. Ciao!
If you really knew how to spell why not spell it out completely? But you are so quick to correct someone else. Mrs English.
And yes u're is a lousy abbreviation for you're. Try not to be lazy when typing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nofuckgiven: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Didirin. You are so dumb your little prick did not see the quotation marks.
Werey fool!! You are so daft,that you can't see that she is right and you are still wrong.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Hades2016(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nutase:
All I see is links and no pictures
oya go and change your phone !!!!!!
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by gr8eminent(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
What is hilarious about this photo now
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Stupid chelshit fans tongue tongue
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good for them...
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Sultty(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nov6(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
Ugly people
your opinion does not matter
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by iamBlissA(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
What's funny here please??
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by BBBlaze: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin shocked sad

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by davidif: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
twilliamx:
When I hear osinach dike and apama oge are getting married!
Me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hilarious sha.
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by merxi55(f): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wow! Congratulations to Ebiegwe...cheers!
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by apatheticme(f): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.