Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Making Money Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Made Easy (445 Views)

Making Money Made Easy In 2020. / How Saving Money Made Me Broke (and How You Can Avoid This Trap) / Transfer Fund/money Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Made Easy by pheranmie(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Do u knw you can create a wema Bank account within 5minutes and earn it's also has a free ATM and will be delivered within just 2working days of creating the account. all you need to do is to download Alat app by wema on Google Play.create the account .

During registration kindly use my referral code
Q4EB27 that my referral code

After creating the account successfully you will be given a referral code in which anyone that use the code to reg you will be given 500# on each referral.

Before your account can be active u must deposit or transfer atleast 500# in to the account(the new wema account).
you can also decide to withdraw or send the money back to your other account.

The account created is like a normal account so don't be afraid of anything and in case if any difficulties what'sapp me or call Me on 08131014159

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Tips To Grow Your Startup That Will Outlive You / How To Buy A Brand New Hyundai Or Tata Vehicle On Social Media For The First Tim / 5 Reasons Risk-takers Are Likely To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.