Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (60013 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by enomakos(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
this didn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
handsomenonny:
Buharia
Brain damage victim
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by begwong: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
shocked It's good that Obiano came out to condemn the incident and also show care in their welfare.

But to me the story is not adding up! Igbos embarrassed Obiano in the church when they chanted "no election in Anambra State" and today two brothers living OUTSIDE Nigeria killed and injured innocent people undecided
Is any of the brothers in the church

I suspect Obiano released this mayhem to send fear or warning to the people who might want to challenge Him next time!

Another guess could be his opposition are trying to taint his image, make people think Obiano is the one behind this ugly incident therefore reducreduce his chances of winning shocked shocked

My prayer is that whoever that is behind this ugly incident will be wiped off but with no one to bury them!
May cultures eat them while they have little or no pulse in them!

RIP to the dead! You were with the Lord before your tragic death. May He show you mercy!
Stop taking that dried lizard poo biko.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:

people at the nearest mortuary to my office pass 12 . talk more of the ones very close to the church. them don already full. I witnessed this myself

Who would you say the gunmen were?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by gawu1: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
he didn't see abuja or their govt house to go and shoot there? too much arms in wrong hands
While herdsmen kill only in ''foreign land'', Biafra/ipods terrorists kill only their own. Evans is also a good example.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Princedapace:

u are a fool to av said all these .. look at u and south west .. no region is safe.. Osogbo people are living in fear becus of endless ritual activities.. security challenge is security challenge my brother.. ur level of reasoning is really poor.. as long as Baddo groups are killing people in lagos, ritualists are killing in ibadan and osogbo, boko haram killing in the north, kidnappers in Kaduna, Abuja high way, it shows that security is a problem in nigeria as a country.. Dont bring sentiment into this.. please, just park and get lost..

Mechanical Engineer and Mechanic no be the same thing.
You have an intellectual deficit, and thus not considered worthy of having an argument with.
Go sit among your kind in those "See the snake I killed today" threads.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by naptu2: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abagworo:
Like I earlier suspected a South Africa based IPOB member has given an insight through his tweets.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/see-house-ozubulu-man-building/4
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Liftkid(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

Who would you say the gunmen were?

assassin sent by some guys sir alloy ikeigwuonu known as bishop is having feud with. story had it that he duped his fellow south African Collins and made away with their money. naso i hear am
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:

assassin sent by some guys sir alloy ikeigwuonu known as bishop is having feud with. story had it that he duped his fellow south African Collins and made away with their money. naso i hear am

How would that translate into indiscriminate shootings?
Didn't they know their target?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
gawu1:

While herdsmen kill only in ''foreign land'', Biafra/ipods terrorists kill only their own. Evans is also a good example.
Re u praising the killer or what re u saying? be empathic for once
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cursed old man, you are all over this instead of you to go and face the worst case scenario that has destroyed your useless Imo state.

Abagworo:

The guy in question that tweeted the full story is an IPOB member.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Liftkid(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

How would that translate into indiscriminate shootings?
Didn't they know their target?
I suppose they did outta annoyance. the culprits dad was killed in the process
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by nduchucks: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
This story about a rift between 2 brothers is not believable. Someone thinks we are collective fools.

A massacre is not necessary if you want to kill a single person. The truth will come out soon enough.

If they had said someone was sending a reminder of how vulnerable we are and what war is all about, one could understand that.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

Mechanical Engineer and Mechanic no be the same thing.
You have an intellectual deficit, and thus not considered worthy of having an argument with.
Go sit among your kind in those "See the snake I killed today" threads.

i dare u to message me lets hook up. Not a fight but we just need to see who is intellectually poor! U are poor mentally to av promoted a security bridge we all are suffering in this country..

Boko Haram was a political setup, right? Why did it get out of hand? If the north has good security as u av painted it, why did it get out of hand? Can something u know how to manage get out of ur hand? All the humans getting killed in west for ritual and baddo slaughtering people, are they not human beings? Are the leaders in western part of Nigeria supposed to allow people die out of security challenges? Are yorubas written on people's forehands in Ikorodu ?
To even make u understand how poor u are mentally, is the security of any state in the hands of state govt or federal govt? who controls the police and the arm forces? Go get a life bro..

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by moses93(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
he didn't see abuja or their govt house to go and shoot there? too much arms in wrong hands
be precise abeg, where in abuja exactly? or are you saying he should go to Wuse market or Garki ultra modern market to kill innocent souls there?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

As in Abia state albeit numerically scanty, implement a state vigilante service.
They don't need assault riffles, an automatic shotgun like the Saiga 12 should do.

Security is everyone's responsibility, unfortunately we have become selfish and self centered, when we can defeat that we can defeat a lot of things.
Religious centers need to start keying into crowd control systems.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't believe this two brothers story. The man called Bishop angle is quite frightening
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

they came to that church for a reason. the feud did not start today. stop spreading ignorance you brainless Ipobian.

if you are not from ozubulu stop spewing trash.
u are a coward, if they can brainwashed you easily not someone like me, they have feud in abroad instead of them to settle it there , they decide to come home to settle the feud on innocent worshippers, even the most deadly criminal in Igbo land will lack such gut to come in a place of worship and open fire on innocent people, u must be a Yoruba Muslims, the only different between u and those primitive brainstormed desert miscreants , they are animal with gut while you are animal that can only bark but lack gut,
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
This can only happen in biafra grin grin
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
u are a coward, if they can brainwashed you easily not someone like me, they have feud in abroad instead of them to settle it there , they decide to come home to settle the feud on innocent worshippers, even the most deadly criminal in Igbo land will lack such gut to come in a place of worship and open fire on innocent people, u must be a Yoruba Muslims, the only different between u and those primitive brainstormed desert miscreants , they are animal with gut while you are animal that can only bark but lack gut,

this is why nobody takes you ipobians seriously always spreading propaganda . sorry to burst your bubble people that have the guts to continously carry drugs where such acticities attract death sentence can do anything.

they attacked the church because the person that caused all these singlehandedly built that church and they were clapping for him without questioning his source of wealth.

brainwashed Ipobian.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
moses93:
be precise abeg, where in abuja exactly? or are you saying he should go to Wuse market or Garki ultra modern market to kill innocent souls there?
aso-rock and nass building where those who re milking this dry financially and leaving hunger and frustrating 4 d masses
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Grant biafra and watch them destroy themselves within one year. Why do you think ibo are scattered all over9ja? They are running from their own kinsman. An average ibo man prefer a stranger except an Hausa fulani to his brother . They have also started hating Yoruba small small. Pls say no to biafra for their own sake.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by gawu1: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
shocked It's good that Obiano came out to condemn the incident and also show care in their welfare.

But to me the story is not adding up! Igbos embarrassed Obiano in the church when they chanted "no election in Anambra State" and today two brothers living OUTSIDE Nigeria killed and injured innocent people undecided

I suspect Obiano released this mayhem to send fear or warning to the people who might want to challenge Him next time!

Another guess could be his opposition are trying to taint his image, make people think Obiano is the one behind this ugly incident therefore reducreduce his chances of winning shocked shocked

My prayer is that whoever that is behind this ugly incident will be wiped off but with no one to bury them!

RIP to the dead! You were with the Lord before your tragic death. May He show you mercy!
I think the attack was carried out by Biafra/ipods terrorists with intents to cause panic in people's mind against up coming Anambra election. Some few hours ago there were rumours going round that ipods terrorists are likely to stage attacks on churches this sunday. Attacks by this terrorists would be seen more and sustained in days ahead unless the government takes appropriate measures.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by neccki: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
IGBO's & DRUG's.
What is the problem self, I don't seem to understand y.

It has just been confirmed, that the Catholic Church massacre in Ozubulu, Anambra state was as a result of a bitter feud among drug dealing gangs residing abroad.
The assassins were said to have arrived in a black SUV and were looking for a drug lord called "Bishop" a.k.a BISHOP EBUBECHUKWUZO 1 of Ozubulu who is based in South Africa.
When they couldn't find him, they fired sporadically and killed innocent people in the process.
Details later.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/see-house-ozubulu-man-building

https://thenigerialawyer.com/anambra-church-shooting-shooting-caused-by-feud-between-brothers-living-outside-nigeria/

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by neccki: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
gawu1:

I think the attack was carried out by Biafra/ipods terrorists with intents to cause panic in people's mind against up coming Anambra election. Some few hours ago there were rumours going round that ipods terrorists are likely to stage attacks on churches this sunday. Attacks by this terrorists would be seen more and sustained in days ahead unless the government takes appropriate measures.

That's totally wrong brov
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

this is why nobody takes you ipobians seriously always spreading propaganda . sorry to burst your bubble people that have the guts to continously carry drugs where such acticities attract death sentence can do anything.

they attacked the church because the person that caused all these singlehandedly built that church and they were clapping for him without questioning his source of wealth.

brainwashed Ipobian.
I don't know why u are having sleepless night because of Biafra or anything that concern Igbo's,
Lately, Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies. Even the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was not spared of the incursion of the Fulanis. He's being harassed, intimidated, insulted, humiliated, taunted, and turned into a ping pong ball by Aso Rock Hausa and Fulani cabals led by Bukola Saraki. The Yoruba race prefer being slaves to the Hausa people and will continue to be there slaves.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
homicsblinks:
... Shooting caused by Feud between Brothers living Outside Nigeria.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.viviangist.com.ng/ozubulu-church-shooting-aug-8-2017/amp

What a headline.

Investigation seems to be concluded even before the shooting. This is a script from Nigeriafraud. Every finger points at Jihadis blackmailing agitation for Biafra.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

This is purely political killings. Obiano cannot have the hand to do this mayhem unless he is devil. Suspect Jihadists. Who will ever come out with a true investigation in Nigeriafraud where killings are used to keep failed Nigeria one?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by gawu1: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
nduchucks:
This story about a rift between 2 brothers is not believable. Someone thinks we are collective fools.

A massacre is not necessary if you want to kill a single person. The truth will come out soon enough.

If they had said someone was sending a reminder of how vulnerable we are and what war is all about, one could understand that.
The attack is not blamed on herdsmen this time around. It's really surprising!

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
OKEMKPI:
when we biafrans refer to Nigeria as a zoo occupied by animals behaving animalistically,we should not do things showing that we too are animals

Whoever believes that Igbos feuding abroad made this gunman to kill in Ozubulu, that person can believe that daylight is the same as night. this is Jihadists in action. This is a well written script : gun man speaks in Igbo language, he explains that feud between two Igbos abroad is making him do the killing. Worshipers told Enugu state CP Umar, what they heard from gunman as he was shooting. CP Umar released the story.
Only Police of Umar would release this type of conclusion about cause of shooting before investigation is concluded?

A few days ago, CP Umar said that his men would have shot the IPOB people who obstructed Obiano at the church if they had crossed the gate.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I don't know why u are having sleepless night because of Biafra or anything that concern Igbo's,
Lately, Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies. Even the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was not spared of the incursion of the Fulanis. He's being harassed, intimidated, insulted, humiliated, taunted, and turned into a ping pong ball by Aso Rock Hausa and Fulani cabals led by Bukola Saraki. The Yoruba race prefer being slaves to the Hausa people and will continue to be there slaves.

Mr man. I'm not Yoruba. I'm concerned because I'm from the same ethnicity as you. I just told you the bitter truth that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.