Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (60011 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

this is why nobody takes you ipobians seriously always spreading propaganda . sorry to burst your bubble people that have the guts to continously carry drugs where such acticities attract death sentence can do anything.

they attacked the church because the person that caused all these singlehandedly built that church and they were clapping for him without questioning his source of wealth.

brainwashed Ipobian.

Minion.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Richy4(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
There are so many speculations..But this would have been solved assuming there was a CCTV camera footage...

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Rihamz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
swiz123:
What sort of beasts shoots at unarmed people
Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Mr man. I'm not Yoruba. I'm concerned because I'm from the same ethnicity as you. I just told you the bitter truth that's all.
OSU go and have a seat, I hope u still know the bastard that fathered you bcux I don't even see anything Igbo in u, u can claim to be an Igbo the same way u claimed to be an Hausa when they nearly killed u at Mile 12 market grin
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
millionaireman:

Minion.
demeurè
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
OSU go and have a seat, I hope u still know the bastard that fathered you bcux I don't even see anything Igbo in u, u can claim to be an Igbo the same way u claimed to be an Hausa when they nearly killed u at Mile 12 market grin

you are stupid. show me where I claimed to be Hausa. brain dead idiot.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by bongolistik(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
missyadorable:
Honestly,I'm yet to understand what people actually go to church for?

After a busy week at work,Sunday is the only day to stay home and rest.

Despite a rainy,flooded environment these stubborn enthusiasts still go to sit in a house claiming they are worshipping God.

Serves them right!

They refuse to learn.The God who claims he loves you,can protect from all evil and you foolishly believe couldn't save them.
Such irony!
you must be a demented pegan
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by sonofdgods: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
#OZUBULUKILLING; IS THE POLICE BEING MISCHIEVOUS

By Charles Ogbu.

It is no longer news that unknown gunmen invaded St. Philip Catholic church, Ozubulu early morning of today, Sunday the 6th day of August, 2017, killing not less than 35 people and wounding more.

I am just leaving St. Philip Catholic church, the crime scene for a related place. So don't even think I'm peddling rumours here.

What is news is that the Nigerian police has, for the very first time in human history, successfully concluded an investigation into a very heinous crime and came out with a report less than 2 hours after the incident.

According to the official statement from the police, the incident was not unconnected with a feud between two sons of the community, one of whom was believed to have built the church.

Just pause.

And,

Wait a minute!

The police want me to believe that two sons of Ozubulu community had a disagreement over whatever business they may have transacted and one of the two guys felt so aggrieved to the point that he wanted to kill his colleague but for some reasons which even Amadioha can't explain, this aggrieved partner now decided to go into a church of all places and turned his gun on innocent worshippers even when that partner of his who supposedly angered him was not in the church

Seriously

I mean, like seriously?

I should just believe this horseshit?

What happened to our education?

Is this not the same Nigerian police which told us that it was "hoodlums" who killed dozens of people in Nimbo, Uzo-uwani, Enugu state even when Muna, my two day old puppy, knew the killing was done by fulani herdsmen??

It is a very sad day when a police force that is supposed to be well sophisticated in the ways of investigating crime elect to be the official #AmeboNigeriaLimited over issues as serious as the deadly attack on innocent worshippers in a church.

The country called Nigeria is officially a failed state. All the indices are now complete. We are just living in denial.

By evening or sometime tomorrow, expect a couple of IPOB guys who will be paraded by the same police as the killers. Their only "crime" might just be using an hankerchief with the Biafran colour. Don't say I didn't tell you.

I dey come first. Let me keep doing my own investigation. I might simply find something useful even before this criminally inept lot masquerading as the police can come up with any concrete info.

Ndigbo mourns!

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by millionaireman: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
neccki:
IGBO's & DRUG's.
What is the problem self, I don't seem to understand y.

It has just been confirmed, that the Catholic Church massacre in Ozubulu, Anambra state was as a result of a bitter feud among drug dealing gangs residing abroad.
The assassins were said to have arrived in a black SUV and were looking for a drug lord called "Bishop" a.k.a BISHOP EBUBECHUKWUZO 1 of Ozubulu who is based in South Africa.
When they couldn't find him, they fired sporadically and killed innocent people in the process.
Details later.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/see-house-ozubulu-man-building

https://thenigerialawyer.com/anambra-church-shooting-shooting-caused-by-feud-between-brothers-living-outside-nigeria/

"...when they could not find the drug lord they killed other innocent people."

You people are brainless. Go tell this story to a brilliant man, he would tell you are a liar.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

you are stupid. show me where I claimed to be Hausa. brain dead idiot.
taaaa gbawa door, u narrowly escaped, those Hausa boys would have Lynch u if not ur fluency in Hausa dialect , just because u heard KANU is storming to Lagos , u now claim to be an Igbo just to scale tru again abi, Amadioha kpokwa gi oku ,onye Ala
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is tragic! So unfortunate that people could bring their uncontrolled aggression to the house of God, so much that innocent lives were not spared!

I pity the perpetrators of this wicked act. They have brought a generational curse upon their family. They will not escape the vengeance that comes from God even if the security agencies don't get them(Won't be surprised if they aren't caught and apprehended)
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by millionaireman: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
sonofdgods:
#OZUBULUKILLING; IS THE POLICE BEING MISCHIEVOUS

By Charles Ogbu.

What is news is that the Nigerian police has, for the very first time in human history, successfully concluded an investigation into a very heinous crime and came out with a report less than 2 hours after the incident.

Ndigbo mourns!

Did CP Umar conclude the investigation before the killing took place?

This is a planned script by Jihaidsts.
They shall sell the falsehood to foreign news outlets who shall repeat the falsehood verbatim on their news media.

Jihadists are in power in Nigeria.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by millionaireman: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Walelavender:
This is tragic! So unfortunate that people could bring their uncontrolled aggression to the house of God, so much that innocent lives were not spared!

I pity the perpetrators of this wicked act. They have brought a generational curse upon their family. They will not escape the vengeance that comes from God even if the security agencies don't get them(Won't be surprised if they aren't caught and apprehended)

It's only your terrorist organizations from northern Nigeria that would have the gut to kill people indiscriminately like that in Ozubulu Church.

NO IGBO CRIMINAL OR CRIMINAL GANGS COULD DO THAT.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
this is election killing
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Bakrabas: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is how it started in South Sudan when they forcefully broke away from Sudan. Biafra never secure Biafra Republic they've started killing each other... If this happen in one of the churches in the North, the media would call it "Mayhem in the North as Boko haram attacked church, killed 6 left many injured"

But reverse is the case because it wasn't in the North.

Should we call them "Christian Terrorist"

All is well... May Allah heal the sickness nation...

May God gives the decease families fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost... Igbo, Hausa Yoruba are not the problems, the problem is our Mis-leaders
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
my own ANAMBRA? CHAI!
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
gawu1:

I think the attack was carried out by Biafra/ipods terrorists with intents to cause panic in people's mind against up coming Anambra election. Some few hours ago there were rumours going round that ipods terrorists are likely to stage attacks on churches this sunday. Attacks by this terrorists would be seen more and sustained in days ahead unless the government takes appropriate measures.
I don't agree with your theory sir. Igbos is not a likely option! What will they gain by killing their own people

Rule IPOB out of your option! Your analysis and assertions are very wrong!
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by ikevictor: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Very discouraging...very painful.

People are poor, they won't be poor in peace again!!

I give up on this nation.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
taaaa gbawa door, u narrowly escaped, those Hausa boys would have Lynch u if not ur fluency in Hausa dialect , just because u heard KANU is storming to Lagos , u now claim to be an Igbo just to scale tru again abi, Amadioha kpokwa gi oku ,onye Ala

now I have realized I have been trying to reason with a complete fool. I won't quote you again. I

I really don't blame those who dissociate from ipob. many of you reason like Morons.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
gawu1:

I think the attack was carried out by Biafra/ipods terrorists with intents to cause panic in people's mind against up coming Anambra election. Some few hours ago there were rumours going round that ipods terrorists are likely to stage attacks on churches this sunday. Attacks by this terrorists would be seen more and sustained in days ahead unless the government takes appropriate measures.

well your thinking is wrong. this has nothing to do with Ipob. stop st reading ignorance.

this is a feud between to sworn enemies.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
gawu1:

well your thinking is wrong. this has nothing to do with Ipob. stop spreading ignorance.

if you are not from ozubulu stop typing trash.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

now I have realized I have been trying to reason with a complete fool. I won't quote you again. I

I really don't blame those who dissociate from ipob. many of you reason like Morons.
OSU I hope you still recognize that tree that lead to your father's compound, u are an Ediot , stop parading ur self as an Igbo , who are those u said that dissociate themselves from the struggle I hope u witness the turnup during one of our rally in Rivers, goback to ur village bcux we are storming to Lagos sooner, may sango and Amadioha jointly moles that black hole in between ur butt, Tozo
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by gawu1: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

well your thinking is wrong. this has nothing to do with Ipob. stop spreading ignorance.

if you are not from ozubulu stop typing trash.
You mean feud between to sworn enemies ended up claiming more than 30 lives? Fraud talk! Two people shooting each other, yet killed others. If you people had brought Fulani herdsmen in, I think it would have sound more better.
Ipods Biafrans went on shooting spray, but you want us to conceal the truth. One must not be from Ozubulu before one knows what happened. No one has hidden cancer infection successfully.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
gawu1:

You mean feud between to sworn enemies ended up claiming more than 30 lives? Fraud talk! Two people shooting each other, yet killed others. If you people had brought Fulani herdsmen in, I think it would have sound more better.
Ipods Biafrans went on shooting spray, but you want us to conceal the truth. One must not be from Ozubulu before one knows what happened. No one has hidden cancer infection successfully.

oh I can see you are one of those brain dead tribal bigots that see everything through sectarian lens. keep typing trash. I won't go down this route with you idiot.

look at my moniker well I don't engage in that idiocy you and your cohorts in politics section engage in.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

believe me, this incident was planned. it is not a random shooting. they had a purpose and they achieved it.

I know most of these so called random shootings that happen overseas are planned but what I'm trying to say is, i don't think this sort of thing happens here, I'm sorry to say but it's not the M.O, it's mostly done overseas,
so to see it happen here, planned or not is very worrisome

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
millionaireman:

It's only your terrorist organizations from northern Nigeria that would have the gut to kill people indiscriminately like that in Ozubulu Church.

NO IGBO CRIMINAL OR CRIMINAL GANGS COULD DO THAT.
Can you please show respect to the dead? What sort of gibberish are you spewing here? You just gate-crashed on the wrong mention. Carry your wahala go front abeg.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by jodeburna: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
They should tell us the two family names
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by God2man(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am not happy. I am weeping inside.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Daeylar:

I know most of these so called random shootings that happen overseas are planned but what I'm trying to say is, i don't think this sort of thing happens here, I'm sorry to say but it's not the M.O, it's mostly done overseas,
so to see it happen here, planned or not is very worrisome
There was a time not too long ago when kidnapping and suicide bombing never happened in Nigeria . . .
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by gawu1: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I don't agree with your theory sir. Igbos is not a likely option! What will they gain by killing their own people

Rule IPOB out of your option! Your analysis and assertions are very wrong!
I would have agreed with you, however, for the clause ''what will they gain by killing their own people''
The last I know is that Boko Haram attack has never gone beyond north. Or are you saying Boko Haram are from somewhere other than north?
Every available option and evidence point at ipods. Kanu has brainwashed them that nigeria is a zoo and in it, only the powerful and mightier lives. What if that was what the killers intended to put to practice?
At any rate, not all Igbos are ipods, but all ipods are Igbos. How is it that ipods cannot be blamed for the attack then. Good, no Fulani or hausa man or even a single northerner was within when the incidence happened. You could imagine the news head line.
I have read at various news sites lots of comments, which want us to blamed no other person, but Buhari for this act of misconduct and inhumanity. May be, Buhari is now an ipod or rather he commanded the shooters.
My friend, it is not a theory but a fact-proven-verified that ipods cultists and terrorists are responsible and therefore, should be blamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.