Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here (1352 Views)

Cheap US Laptops - Shop & Ship With Ishop / G'morning... We Are Open For Negotiation, DM For All Types Of Uk Laptops / Unlock All Sort Of Phones With Your Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello, i sell all sorts of UK used laptops which are all in good conditions. As time passes i will be updating this thread with available products and the price( please understand that i will be placing the last price here so no need for negotiaton). And you can as well request for your choice if you can't find here in my catalogue. I will surely get it for you.

How To Buy(Order): All you need do is quote the very one you have interest in that you would love to purchase and tell me your location. If you are in ibadan and environs, i will bring it to you and we'd meet at a public place and then you'd pay five hundred naira(#500) only or a thousand (#1,000) as my transport (depending on how far our meeting place is) or you can as well come to my office.. But if you are outside ibadan, it will be waybill to you and you'd be paying for that which is why i'm going to try as much as possible to give my products out as cheap as i can.

I look forward to testimonies and good clienteles. Thanks all.
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by africanman85: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Hello, i sell all sorts of UK used laptops which are all in good conditions. As time passes i will be updating this thread with available products and the price( please understand that i will be placing the last price here so no need for negotiaton). And you can as well request for your choice if you can't find here in my catalogue. I will surely get it for you.

How To Buy(Order): All you need do is quote the very one you have interest in that you would love to purchase and tell me your location. If you are in ibadan and environs, i will bring it to you and we'd meet at a public place and then you'd pay five hundred naira(#500) only or a thousand (#1,000) as my transport (depending on how far our meeting place is) or you can as well come to my office.. But if you are outside ibadan, it will be waybill to you and you'd be paying for that which is why i'm going to try as much as possible to give my products out as cheap as i can.

I look forward to testimonies and good clienteles. Thanks all.
I need a laptop for personal use
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
africanman85:
I need a laptop for personal use
okay sir.. Can you give specs. Or i'd update in a minute.. So you can choose from the catalogue sir and what's your location?
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dell latitude 2120

Hard Disk - 250HDD
Installed memory: 2GB RAM
Screen Size - 10.1 inches
System type: 64bit window 7
No DVD ROM
3 USB port
wifi
webcam
ethernel port
VGA port
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) Cpu @1.66GHZ 1.67GHZ
Follow come Dell battery charger
5hours battery backup
price= #35,000

Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by africanman85: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Dell latitude 2120

Hard Disk - 250HDD
Installed memory: 2GB RAM
Screen Size - 10.1 inches
System type: 64bit window 7
No DVD ROM
3 USB port
wifi
webcam
ethernel port
VGA port
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) Cpu @1.66GHZ 1.67GHZ
Follow come Dell battery charger
5hours battery backup
price= #35,000
Do u have one with dedicated graphics card ? I want to do little graphics design.
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
HP Compaq 610

Hard disk - 250GB
Installed RAM - 2GB
Screen size - 15.6inches
intel dual core
3hours Battery Backup
DVD ROM
webcam
wifi
wireless
64 bit
window 7

price - #50,000 (slightly negotiable).

1 Share

Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
africanman85:
Do u have one with dedicated graphics card ? I want to do little graphics design.
none for now sir.. But i think graphics card can be bought like sound card too. Don't know much about that anyway.
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by africanman85: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
none for now sir.. But i think graphics card can be bought like sound card too. Don't know much about that anyway.
If u can help me find out the one that can work with your laptop and price, I will appreciate.
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
africanman85:
If u can help me find out the one that can work with your laptop and price, I will appreciate.
kindly choose from any of the laptops first sir.. So i can know your choice.
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
africanman85:
so actually, the dell latitute 2120 runs on intel GMA 3150 with processor Atom N550 while the HP Compaq 610 runs on intel GMA X3100.. Is that enough sir?
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by africanman85: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
so actually, the dell latitute 2120 runs on intel GMA 3150 with processor Atom N550 while the HP Compaq 610 runs on intel GMA X3100.. Is that enough sir?
They can't handle after effect and premiere pro effectively
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
africanman85:
that's the best i know off that i can help with sir. You can talk to some computer engineers. Thanks
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Dell latitude 2120
Hard Disk - 250HDD Installed memory: 2GB RAM Screen Size - 10.1 inches System type: 64bit window 7 No DVD ROM 3 USB port wifi webcam ethernel port VGA port Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) Cpu @1.66GHZ 1.67GHZ Follow come Dell battery charger 5hours battery backup .. price= #35,000
all sold out..
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is there any laptop computer on your mind ahich is(are) not seen here.. Tell me about it and i'd get for you a uk used of it.
Re: I Sell All Sort Of UK Used Laptops - Shop For Them Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
africanman85:
hello, can you find and research yourself any computer(laptop) that'd be good for you and your kinda profession and i'd help you get it. Brand new uk used. Lemme know. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Grab yours!! HP 15-bs015dx SOLD SOLD / Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale / Hp Elitebook 8470p Core I7 (8gb Ram,500hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.