Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above (1698 Views)

See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Never Sign A Deal Without This Clause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above by Endico(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
There is a good deal for you if you have a job with monthly salary of 400k & above that can be used to support somebody who is applying for visa to travel. You just only need to print your account statement from the bank and give to the person. The deal is a clean & genuine one and does not pose any threat to your job. Contact me through WhatsApp 07087444352
Re: There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above by Florblu(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
They are coming....
Re: There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above by MrGreenMavro: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
I hv someone that can do it for u for 100k, u are sure of inflow of over 100m within d last 6mnths and a balance of at least 10m as at printing the statement
Re: There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above by amicable09(f): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
smh

This business section sha cheesy
Una no go show me wetin pass my eyes.

Let me come and be going abeg
I don't even know the curiosity that brought me here in the first place, it's not as if I follow for this category of earnersgrin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anyone With Idea On How To Start Selling Data MTN / Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! / Poultry Farm For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.