Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (61214 Views)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by lacemose(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
The video shows some brutality that went on just this morning in Anambra, where some armed men entered into the church, killing over 50 member. report came that the major target was the pastor
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AFBwOmZBp4

2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by SELFmade7(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kidnappers ??

Rip
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by mrajims(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
op, Abeg send me mb make I take watch ham undecided which way naija? killings everywhere. sick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by holocron: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
It has started

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Abeyjide: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by enemyofprogress: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
See people wey wan get their own country

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by cold(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dayum! This is tragic. By the way what was god doing? Was he sleeping?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigeria is the way it is because the church has lost its way... see. our church today glorifies the rich, without asking for the source of their wealth

The church sends Xtians to go and steal, make undue profits all in the name of.. "It is your time to build that house, that car is waiting for you.
"

The church is supposed to be apolitical, I was shocked to see a Biafran ARDENT Priest of the Catholic church and I hv seen Catholic churches buses being used as the main movement vehicles of Igbos.
You Ask, IF THESE PEOPLE GO TO CHURCH, WHY THEN DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH HATE IN THEM...?
when you lose sight of making the Children of God chase the Kingdom of you...by making them pursue earthly kingdom..I wonder what Bible you read and preach from.

Jesus Pursued those making money from the church, today we do bazaar, do auction and sell orange for 5k, in churches...

and we claim the Name Christians... just see what we have brought on ourselves.. Shame on us

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Divinehenrich(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am very saddened by this unfortunate incident. I condole with the family and the entire Catholic worshiping community in St Philip Catholic church, Ozobulu that lost their dear ones by unknown gunmen. May the unfathomable Mercy of God be upon the departed souls.

The security agencies should as quickly as possible apprehend the perpetrators of wicked act.

cry cryOZOBULU DIBE cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by MemphisRaynes: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
You mean 11, one life lost is too many lives lost. May they rest in Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Barrywilly(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gov Obiano said it's all Igbo affairs and nobody should blame the fulanis. But I see this as a fallacy of hasty generalisation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by omoikea(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by sweatlana: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
angryģ
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by OurworkComNg1: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
what's going?? cant we human beings live in peace??
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by dotcomnamename: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why do igbo people always shout like this please:

''haiiiiiiiiiiiiii, heyyyyyyyyyyyy JESUS, heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy''

12 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Lousymouth(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
When will the Lord come When Drugs money is used to build churches.. What do you expect?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chai! In church!
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by devigblegble: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eleyi gidigan oo
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by tooth4tooth: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by wildice2(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rip bad news everywhere
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Rexphobia(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
What is this fuckery

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Opakan2: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Damn!!

Lord have mercy.. That's all I can say right now.

#Evilsdrugsbreed say no to drugs

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Mzannie: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oh lord have mercy
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by modupeleke(f): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
God please have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by uzohrome(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's a pity, worshiping unknown God. Anambra should learn about security from enugu state. I pity them sha
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Scatterscatter(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sad news
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by deepwater(f): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
KAI
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Hackportal(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Massive killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / To Tithe or Not to Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.