Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (61240 Views)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by otitokoroleti: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigeria system is very faulty & useless despite the fact that we have more than enough resources to enjoy the best out of life.
There supposed to be CCTV everywhere & all citizens finger print captured.
But we don't have database of Nigerians & expatriate in this country due to greediness of our rulers, examples are those northerners that are found in the habit of registering Chadian as Nigerians to have large numbers of votes forgetting that they are prone to attacks at future date and result is what we have in book haram insurgency.

Bi ogiri ko ba lanu, alangba ko le wo inu re.

All the perpetrators of this evils deeds will not see the end of this week I'm Jesus name, they will die in the most gruesome/gory ways in Jesus name!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by jevic(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
God, we are in your hands. Please come and save us.
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
na wa oo! ppl are heartless sha!
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by bellooyin(f): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus please come soon,this is getting to the peak
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by charleff512(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
RIP this is a national tragedy!
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
What's the motive of the killing? Anybody knows anything?
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by goldedprince: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
when will people ever have sense? why go to church in a country where fulani herds men can come and butcher you anytime , or boko haram can bomb you anytime.
no its even their fellow brothers killing them.
if only they stayed home , all this wont happen.
i am not criticizing anyone religion, but why god no dey save this kain situation. why he no cause accident before them arrive.
well, things like this make me remain the way i am. i will only believe if it can be proved beyond reasonable doubt. rest in peace to my fellow nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Nyouth: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See people wey wan get their own country
you are very stupid the way u Yorubas behave in nairaland I wonder whc foul impregnated Ur mother. do u know who those killers were may it's Yorubas that send them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Okoyiboz3: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
May the dead find peace in the hereafter.
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Blood bath.

No conscience in their souls.
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by trigar12(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
According to a twitter user. The reason for this tragedy is

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nyouth:
you are very stupid the way u Yorubas behave in nairaland I wonder whc foul impregnated Ur mother. do u know who those killers were may it's Yorubas that send them
e pain am

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by tballeyy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kanu nnamdi what happen to ur people, say some tin
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by ivolt: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Barrywilly:
Gov Obiano said it's all Igbo affairs and nobody should blame the fulanis. But I see this as a fallacy of hasty generalisation

https://www.nairaland.com/3970923/anambra-catholic-church-massacre-facebook
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Jerrypolo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
embarassed

If this had happened in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain or England now, our yeyebrities would have been all over social media claiming "Pained" and offering unsolicited "Prayers and condolences". Not that that is bad in itself, but I believe its motives are skewed and more in publicity stunts than really showing sympathy. I also believe most of them suffer deep inferiority complex and feel a constant need to belong to the "Foriegn" world.

Finally, I believe "Charity" should begin at "home".

RIP to the departed. #PrayForAnambra

7 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by tballeyy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nyouth:
ask kanu
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by kadupee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Father forgive then
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by SenatorM(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
SWORD419:
Biafra again, i blame Jewish jihadhists bleached pigs can quote me
Jewish Jihadist. Does that make sense to you
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by gozzlin: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abeg, it's 11 confirmed dead. No need inflating the figures.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Ramaa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
We are living in crazy world....

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by kuuljay(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
They will not condemn this killing and avoid the thread like leprosy, but had this happened outside the east they will be all over here shouting buhari!! Or zoo!!!
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by popularbc: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Has it gotten to This
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by manikspears: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Barrywilly:
Gov Obiano said it's all Igbo affairs and nobody should blame the fulanis. But I see this as a fallacy of hasty generalisation

But why is your life like this? Even with the truth is licking your lips you still claim to be blind. Didn't you hear about the bishop guy? Or are you deaf? And for those shouting that what was God doing during the killing , must be very mad. Did they consider God before using blood money to build ? God is not mocked.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
and who said they are kidnappers , one Ediot said its a feud between two abroad base, may thunder fire Obiano for inviting his Fulani friends to cause this kind of pain to Ozubulu ppl and Anambra as a whole

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Wegowide(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm. Killing inside of a church? Am speechless
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by RoyalUc(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
goldedprince:
when will people ever have sense? why go to church in a country where fulani herds men can come and butcher you anytime , or boko haram can bomb you anytime.
no its even their fellow brothers killing them.
if only they stayed home , all this wont happen.
i am not criticizing anyone religion, but why god no dey save this kain situation. why he no cause accident before them arrive.
well, things like this make me remain the way i am. i will only believe if it can be proved beyond reasonable doubt. rest in peace to my fellow nigerians

Jesus loves you so much that He died for you and, no matter what happens in this wicked world (which are the works of the devil), He cares for you. He will give you the gift of salvation soon and you won't know how it happened in your life. John. 10 :10
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by uzoormah(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
SWORD419:
Banga dey ur head
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by uzoormah(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
SWORD419:
Banga dey ur head
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Iseoluwani: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
cold:
Dayum! This is tragic. By the way what was god doing? Was he sleeping?

Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by akilo1: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
no.place is safe anymore,God we need your intervention
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by ALAYORMII: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
OurworkComNg1:
what's going?? cant we human beings live in peace??

Humans prefer to rest in peace than live in peace
Re: Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic by Iseoluwani: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nigeria is the way it is because the church has lost its way... see. our church today glorifies the rich, without asking for the source of their wealth

The church sends Xtians to go and still, make undue profits all in the name of.. It is your time to build that house, that car is waiting for you.

The church is supposed to be apoliticall, I was shocked to see a Biafran ARDENT Priest of the Catholic church and I hv seen Catholic churches buses being used as the main movement vehicles of Igbos.
You Ask, IF THESE PEOPLE GO TO CHURCH, WHY THEN DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH HATE IN THEM...?

Jesus Pursued those making money from the church, today we do bazaar, do auction and sell orange for 5k, in churches...

and we claim the Name Christians... just see what we have brought on ourselves.. Shame on us

Catholic Z a fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.