Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? (1368 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Checking through the those commenting on the "Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation", on Nairaland, I discovered that the comments have been mainly between the Yorubas and Igbos. The media war ought to be between the northerners and the Igbos...Can anyone explain why the Yorubas are always interferring on whatever the Igbos want to do? Igbos would never poke nose into thier affairs...This is becoming irritating...You will see names like Walexxy100, Babaramota. Omoluabi, etc, etc

5 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
If Yoruba people decide not to comment, you will still call them out.

8 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

They shouldn't they shoud be on the side line...

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

They shouldn't they shoud be on the side line...
Eyahh! Pele! It seems you cant comprehend easily. Try and read my comment slowly.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by vedd: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
That is the dumbing down of southern Nigeria. Always fighting among themselves till the real common enemy takes them unawares.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
vedd:
That is the dumbing down of southern Nigeria. Always fighting among themselves till the real common enemy takes them unawares.
What is southern Nigeria and who are the "real enemies"?

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

What is southern Nigeria?

...do you know about northern Nigeria?
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

Eyahh! Pele! It seems you cant comprehend easily. Try and read my comment slowly.

You have expression issues...I am not babalawo to know what is in your heart...
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

...do you know about northern Nigeria?
No i dont neither do i know of southern Nigeria. I only know of Ooduans, Biafrans, and Arewans.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

You have expression issues...I am not babalawo to know what is in your heart...
Sorry.
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by vedd: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

Go and ask your teacher.
Your question pays credence to the fact that most of you nairaland e-warriors depict a manifestation of deep seated ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

No i dont neither do i know of southern Nigeria. I only know of Ooduans, Biafrans, and Arewans.

...but why are you always fighting for the Arewas, instead of fighting just for your Ooduans? Aree you afraid of the continuation of Ilorin conquest by the Arewas? Is that the fear for your unsolicited fight and protection? They are more than able to fight for themselves...

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by ZombieTAMER: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

abeg help me tell the empty head... There is nothing like southern Nigeria.. Its only north/southwest and ss/se.. If it concerns the north.. It also concerns the southwest.. This thread is needless
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

...but why are you always fighting for the Arewas, instead of fighting just for your Ooduans? Aree you afraid of the continuation of Ilorin conquest?
How is that your business if we fight for the Arewas?
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

How is that your business if we fight for the Arewas?

That's the topic of this thread...I want to know why. Are you afraid of the continuation of Ilorin conquest by the Arewas? Is that the fear for your unsolicited fight and protection? They are more than able to fight for themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Ereolamide: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
These pigish idiots will always find ways to drag Yoruba into their insanity, yesterday these idiotic pigs denied two well known Igbo monikers claiming they were Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

That's the topic of this thread...I want to know why
I also want to know why you call Yoruba people out when they choose to mind their business
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ereolamide:
These pigish idiots will always find ways to drag Yoruba into their insanity, yesterday these idiotic pigs denied two well known Igbo monikers claiming they were Yoruba.

Review those fighting Igbos when it doesn't concern them...A Kenyan or Zambian would think the Yorubas are the northerners who made the songs...Isn't that be-littling...? You guys have never been able to stand by yourself...You always try to rope other people in through your odious treachery, always laced with morbid fear...

3 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

I also want to know why you call Yoruba people out when they choose to mind their business

...they didn't mind their business...Check the comments on that thread and you won't believe the northerners who made the song were not the Yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Ereolamide: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

Review those fighting Igbos when it doesn't concern them...A Kenyan or Zambian would think the Yorubas are the northerners who made the songs...Isn't that be-littling...? You guys have never been able to stand by yourself...You always try to rope other people in through your odious treachery, always laced with morbid fear...
Keep your porcine mouth shut!

Pigish idiots are known to scream afonja, even if the topic is not remotely related to Yorubas, you cowards are the one standing on muddy feets with Niger Delta crutches.

Your chestbeating tribe are busy petitioning ICC because some Hausa guys made a simple declaration, your uncles in the north are running from one kulikuli pillar to maisuya post to beg your arewa overlords, denying their heritage to the extent of claiming to be northern Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ereolamide:

Pigish idiots are known to scream afonja, even if the topic is not remotely related to Yorubas, you cowards are the one standing on muddy feets with Niger Delta crutches.

Your chestbeating tribe are busy petitioning ICC because some Hausa guys made a simple declaration, your uncle in the north are running from one kulikuli pillar to maisuya post to beg your arewa overlords, denying their heritage to the extent of claiming to be northern Igbo.
Dont mind him.

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Ereolamide: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

Dont mind him.
He's a pig trying to enter a mosque.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

...they didn't mind their business...Check the comments on that thread and you won't believe the northerners who made the song were not the Yorubas...
That is a lie! It is Igbos that normally start it. If Yoruba people dont comment, you people will still shout afonja all over the place.
Go Fuccck Yourself!

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ereolamide:

Your chestbeating tribe are busy petitioning ICC because some Hausa guys made a simple declaration, your uncles in the north are running from one kulikuli pillar to maisuya post to beg your arewa overlords, denying their heritage to the extent of claiming to be northern Igbo.

Correct!...But how does these concern the loud mouthed Afonjas...? Check the comments and see who is fighting who online...You don't seem to or capabale of understanding anything...as you focus on kulikuli, pkomo and suya...Leave food and look at the larger picture...

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

Correct!...But how does these concern the loud mouthed Afonjas...? Check the comments and see who is fighting who online...You don't seem to or capabale of understanding anything...as you focus on kulikuli, pkomo and suya...Leave food and look at the larger picture...
[/s]
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

That is a lie! It is Igbos that normally start it. If Yoruba people dont comment, you people will still shout afonja all over the place.
Go Fuccck Yourself!

You guys thrive on lies, deceit and treachery...Igbos came to your house to invite you to comment?

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
--
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by deedeedee1: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cooly100:

You guys thrive on lies, deceit and treachery...Igbos came to your house to invite you to comment?
You why i said you cant comprehend easily? If you dont want Yoruba people in your thread, then stop shouting Afonja.
Tu comprehend maintenant?

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Cooly100: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

You why i said you cant comprehend easily? If you dont want Yoruba people in your thread, then stop shouting Afonja.
Tu comprehend maintenant?

I am talking about this particular song, that has become a war between the afonjas and Igbos...How can the Igbos invite you when you didn't create the song, but you guys have taken it upon yourselves to be fighting the Igbos online...

1 Like

Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Zither(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na wah. It has suddenly evolved to who started the fire. Madness.
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by EasternLeopard: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

That is not an excuse

Yoruba people should mind their business in cases like this
Re: Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-igbo Song..why Is It A War B/w Yorubas And Igbos? by Opakan2: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ask Kanu why he wanted to come for rally in Lagos instead of Abuja where his captors are..

we are your real masters in Nigeria and we don't want you to die like chickens in the North grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nzeogwu We Knew Sardauna’s Driver, Neighbour Recall Memories Of 1966 Coup / Nigeria Lost $32bn To Corruption Under Jonathan – DFID / NIA Dimisses Former DG, Duadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.