Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics (1069 Views)

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by Oxster(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol,,,kinda funny,Saw this post on fb and was like,,,Hw many likes 4 losing her purity, is this really What our Social network Is turning into??

Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by Moganajoe: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Congrats! next week u can now tell us how much it cost for a night.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by elantraceey(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
So what should we do nau?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by optional1(f): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
congrats you have finally received an achievement award...

Now hundreds shall knock and the door will be open wide..
Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by optional1(f): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
elantraceey:

maybe we should do thanksgiving for her next sunday..
Or what do you think

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by elantraceey(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
optional1:

maybe we should do thanksgiving for her next sunday..
Or what do you think

Or a vigil mass for her lost virginity

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by optional1(f): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
elantraceey:

Or a vigil mass for her lost virginity
lolz
vigil is cool, all Nigerian pastors to be available.
Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by Yeligray(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Watin concern me
Re: Slay Queen Lost Her Purity,check Reactions -pics by bejeria101(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
elantraceey:
Tell the police,they would investigate and do a press brief lol. Like seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware,your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You! / Recommend A Water Purifer / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.