Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (69779 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by royalsgist: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
As unbelievable things keep happening in the world, a slay queen who I don’t think will miss her mum after she was laid to rest was pictured sitting on top of the coffin during her mother’s burial in Bugerere, Kayunga district Uganda.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/29/slay-queen-poses-coffin-mothers-burial-photos/

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by haywire07(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
It shows clearly the kind of bitch her mother was and the training, lifestyle and cultism she passed on to her daughter

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by taylor88(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jesus

This girl IP address don cast

She needs help

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by ayourbamie: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Uganda abi? No comment

19 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Tanktink: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Internet don cause trouble

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by RoyalBlak007: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
The Eye Of Hòrus
cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by abclassic15(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blood of Zechariah

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by NairalandCS(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
My kind of daughter. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by cruzita(f): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Eyes for sale.nothing more to see

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Khd95(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
this one is beyond me oo

habba, slaying inside grave too

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by dkronicle(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Went down in s.a.
Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Evablizin(f): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin
Nothing will stop her from slaying..... Crazy girl.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Olalan(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Strange behaviours in this age cause of the need to trend.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by babfet(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Folake!!!!! Mo De ji ya Lori omo yi ooo
Omg.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by tspouse(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
royalsgist:
As unbelievable things keep happening in the world, a slay queen who I don’t think will miss her mum after she was laid to rest was pictured sitting on top of the coffin during her mother’s burial in Bugerere, Kayunga district Uganda.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/29/slay-queen-poses-coffin-mothers-burial-photos/

lalasticala come and see oh

don't u see d sigh of 666 in her hand? First and third pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by hola106(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
d lady used her mum for ritual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin female version of hushpupy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
three 6 there pic 1-3. ...and that finger sign means "axxhole" And I forgot she is supposed to be mourning.
Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by bedspread: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hmmmmm ...... This world is Gonnnnnneeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by willi926(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
I like d concept sha. If u look closely u will see she looks sober. R.i.p to d mum

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by sweetetlove(f): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
willi926:
I like d concept sha. If u look closely u will see she looks sober. R.i.p to d mum

She doesn't look sober especially in the second photo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jehovahhhhhhhhhh!!! shocked

This one yaff gone far shocked

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by willi926(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
dominique:

She doesn't look sober especially in the second photo.

Maybe u are looking from a different perspective wink
Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Treasure17(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
It is finished

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by giftedheart1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
the woman may be her hubby's side chick...
Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Kenzico(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin

This one weak me!
Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by wunmi590(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lalasticlala, please come ooo

This one really weak me, when you think you haave seen it all.

Before reading, I already know is either Uganda, Kenya or south Africa, and honestly I was not dissapointed.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by ebujany(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin

Nice posture babe
Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by Thisis2raw(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Her dead mother will be very disappointed with her
Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by mayowascholar(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda by jidxin(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na every lady be slay queen niii....wat apn to adjectives like stupidd fooolish etc....she mite actually be consoling hersef or going tru emotional pains dat is going towards yaba left

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.