Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) (46908 Views)

Married Lecturer Caught With A Female Student In A Hotel Room [photos] / Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Isiz:

Just jejely clean him up nd Prob make him sit quietly while u clean up the mess...lol

Sound like a mum
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2017
smiley
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
sassysure:

Exactly.
Don't know why holiday time should be any diff.
Moat parents cause problems for themselves not the kids.
At my younger age,anytime I stopped over my bro house, especially during holiday, the house always look very scattered and untidy but how they always manage to arrange everything b4 mummy and daddy arrives home is amazing.
U will see everywhere sparkling and d children behaving so maturely u will wonder if ur eyes are deceiving u.
It's training.
And they are still children. They must mess up the house but training them to know what to do after messing d house up is the problem.

But people keep giving excuses these days that because of parents work schedule they can't train their kids right, this is so untrue. Our dads used to come home late but we feared them and behaved if someone says they would report to them. Shouting and beating are not the best options and every child is different, one method doesn't work for all, you have to find what works for each child. I forbid holiday lessons, instead I buy story books, pay for keyboard and drumming lessons, planning on teaching them how to swim, paint, take them for Children's WOFBI(winners bible school), etc. There are so many options.

3 Likes

Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by mpowa(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2017
I can't wait to have my own children, three great kids, boy(s) and girl(s), I dream.
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by pattybf(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Everyone is saying parents, forgetting that mothers does all the work!

I dont know how we do it but we do it anyways.

#Godsgrace#
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by A190(f): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
majekdom2:
if you don't understand the message why don't you keep shut. What has the post got to do with failed parenting.
that parent is a failure. How will you allow your house to be like that? That means you are very dirty. And you are teaching ur wards dirtiness. You dare not try this with my parent, you are doomed! It's called discipline
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by ebi14: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
simplyhonest:
Lols... the "stress" and joy of parenthood... many are hoping and praying for kids that will even "mess" their living rooms... but none yet... may their prayers be answered...
amen o
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
A190:
that parent is a failure. How will you allow your house to be like that? That means you are very dirty. And you are teaching ur wards dirtiness. You dare not try this with my parent, you are doomed! It's called discipline
madam oversabi. How about she went out and came back home. Saw it and decided to take a snap shot before cleaning it. Did the OP claim that is how they live in their house? We should understand the message a post is trying to pass before coming too judgemental. It's normal for kids to scatter things around... snapping before cleaning to create some humor is no crime madam. The post was only to have some laugh and humor. We don't have to be too serious with everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by A190(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
egopersonified:
my own house is cleaner during holidays, my kids start doing chores once they are four, the only exception is they can scatter their room like a tornado just went through but be ready to clean up once I say so.
God bless you. Discipline! !!
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by doubleportion: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
;DI will just locate the one that is causing troubles, sit him/he beside me which they dare not move, and the house is calm
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Arisheloaded(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
We ask Allah to answer the ones asking for the fruits of the wwomb. Aameen.
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by melaninbae: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Michelle55:
;Dthere's summer school but I ain't up for it. used the opportunity to travel home for the break, missed home like crazy.

Doh dear...ko easy
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Michelle55: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=melaninbae post=59275543]

Doh dear...ko easy.. my dear I really need the rest cos I don slim pass as I dey before.. even though I missed their banters and mischiefs.
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Ndioko. amee ndiongo?
iyo but profile mfo ah show that ke afo aba ke akwa ibom..

Mkpa ma ya e meet oh
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
iyo but profile mfo ah show that ke afo aba ke akwa ibom..

Mkpa ma ya e meet oh
Lol atuu ke?
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol atuu ke?
nto uyo capital akwa ibom, ndung ke shelter afrique by oron road... Afo?
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
nto uyo capital akwa ibom, ndung ke shelter afrique by oron road... Afo?
Ndokorke grin
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by freethinker01: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
uniqueogo:

they are not monsters biko though they can be cute monsters at times, ever taught how nice it will be to have a miniature you crawling around and scattering things awwww

i cant wait to be a mom

though it can be stressful but thats the joy of parenthood....
well, quite easy for u to say they're not monsters. It doesn't change the fact that they're. When u are a parent, you'd know better.
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Ndokorke grin
ntaha? Are you scared?
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by obyrich(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
majekdom2:
do you have kids?
Irrelevant question.
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
obyrich:
Irrelevant question.
have you kids? If you do, you will relate to the post and not the trash you typed upthere. Whatever happened to your sense of humor tho..
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by obyrich(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2017
majekdom2:
have you kids? If you do, you will relate to the post and not the trash you typed upthere. Whatever happened to your sense of humor tho..
I repeat, your question is irrelevant.
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ntaha? Are you scared?
Iyooo grin
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2017
cupidkef:
Teachers Are Bae..see What August Holiday Is Causing Us.

I want to say a very big thanks to all the teachers in the house!
Pls we don't want holiday again,biko school should resume on Monday.
See my Friend's sitting room, there is even writings on the car.
Teachers, come and take back your pupils.

Hahahahah! I can relate with this all thanks to my niece.

Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Iyooo grin
mbok yak itang iko ke whatsapp 08029532397.
Sosongho
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mbok yak itang iko ke whatsapp 08029532397.
Sosongho
Mbaa ke whatsup cheesy
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Mbaa ke whatsup cheesy
ok email me. udementa@yahoo.com
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2017
freethinker01:
well, quite easy for u to say they're not monsters. It doesn't change the fact that they're. When u are a parent, you'd know better.

we don't have the same mindset so I won't ever really think of my little prince or princess a monster
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok email me. udementa@yahoo.com
Afoo nam
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Afoo nam
ok nno email mfo mbok. I'd have messaged u directly but the email i used to register this account is inactive. Plz jst wana hobnob & fraternize wit u.
U look cool
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok nno email mfo mbok. I'd have messaged u directly but the email i used to register this account is inactive. Plz jst wana hobnob & fraternize wit u.
U look cool
mm post ke ki itiem
Re: August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
mm post ke ki itiem
udementa@yahoo.com pls you're the first lady from my tribe and I'd want our concatenation and friendship to be sort of unique cos I'd like us to be alter egos okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner / Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student / ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.