Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46397 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by AmehTsaev: 2:31am On Jul 04, 2023
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

Bitcoin Chief Gaius Chibueze writes:

I and our company
@VoiceOfTheEast are ready to offer Miss Joy Mmesoma a 100% scholarship to study in the UK, CANADA or the UNITED states of πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ America.

Our team will work with her to get admission From any university of her choice in any of the above 3 countries.

We will take 100% charge of her Fees and upkeep until her masters level.

@lota_nna, kindly get in touch with her and her family!

We are calling on @JAMBHQ to desist from such unprofessional behavior.
This is not just an attack on her person but the entire Igbo race!

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19

155 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by NaijaCover(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
IS Following The Update

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ODUBEZE: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19
Better! Before the toxicity in Nigeria frustrate her destiny undecided

Shior shocked shocked shocked shocked

If this is not personal, I hope JAMB can now rest undecided

Mmesoma, pick Canada ooooo, I wish you the very best!

Modified:
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from
Are you aware that this same girl has been doing well in her academics before she had an encounter with Jamb Do your findings undecided

Don't just speak for speaking sakes undecided

Examination board wey dey sell result to the highest bidder undecided they better not expose themselves before their victims come for them undecided

No be this same JAMB talk say snake swallow their money (N36M cash shocked shocked shocked) one time

It is well undecided

246 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by datola: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Congratulations to the girl. She spoke well in that video.

But which one is 'attack on the entire igbo race' On top wating

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Lukgaf(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you call for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by geoworldedu: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Wow! It's a nice gesture. I hope the promise is not an audio promise for recognition sha.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by AdiscoPele: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.

240 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by mryes11: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Nice gesture

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by datola: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. [b]NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-[/b]preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

On top of an innocent looking girl and her UTME result. Attack on the entire Igbo race

Congratulations to the brilliant girl but these people should just stop shouting other tribes are against them because of issues with result.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by BucketMan: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
AT THIS POINT I DON'T CARE ABOUT JAMB OR WHATEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES, EVIL BUHARI ADMINISTRATION BAD SYSTEMS ARE STILL AT WORK,
AND ITS BETTER PRES TINUBU CHANGE ALL OF THEM.

THE GIRL IS BRILLIANT AND NO EVIL JAMB THAT KEEP JAMBING AND DESTROYING BRILLIANT NIGERIANS DESTINIES FOR YEARS CAN STOP HER SHINE,

AND THIS MIGHT BE HOW GOD WANT TO DISGRACE JAMB FOR ALL THEIR YEARS OF STOPPING BRILLIANT SOULS FROM GAINING ADMITION
I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH EVIL ABOUT THEM.

INFACT WITH WHAT I JUST READ FROM JAMB PUNISHING HER FOR 3 YEARS SOMETHING EVIL IS FISHY FROM JAMB,

AND THE GIRL DON'T NEED JAMB TO SCHOOL ABROUD,

HER GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUT JAMB TO SHAME.

I DON'T CARE WHO IS AT FAULT HERE.SHE OR JAMB.

JAMB IS EVIL AND HAVE BEEN KILLING INNOCENT AND BRILLIANT NIGERIANS EDUCATION FOR YEARS .

JAMB SHOULD REWRITE THE JAMB BETWEEN THIS GIRL AND THEIR SO CALLED HIGHEST JAMB SCORER AND YOU WILL SEE HOW EVIL JAMB IS.

TRIBES ASIDE ON THIS ONE.

THANK GOD MY PARENTS ARE WEALTHY TO SEND ME TO BETTER SCHOOLS ABROAD.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Odoctor(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Nice one. I feel for the innocent girl. The innocence is glaringly overt. May God lift her!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by cbrezy(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Thank you so much for appreciating and showing love to your own.

Gaius Chibueze a.k.a Bitcoin Chief cool

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Prokaryote: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
This is lovely, a great price for brilliance.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by TBforgive: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
I am so grateful to the way God do things...
Since humans don't want to do things the God's way.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by AwokenVawulence: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Some people won't like this

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by flyca: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Clap clap clap πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Thank you Chief πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Faiththatworks(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Hi
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by vixbaseacademy: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Love above all God at work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by charlesedu777: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Abi
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Viridis(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Achuba nwata...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by BigMamaNaija: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Wow! cheesy

When your 'village people' think they have dealt you an uppercut but you serve a living God. tongue

Congratulations gurl! The world is yours for the taking. kiss Baby, biko rapu Pharmacy. I strongly recommend Medicine or Nursing in Canada. All the best!

God bless the giver for this thoughtfulness. May God deliver you whenever you need Divine assistance.
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble."

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ThatPetiteChic: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving We are calling on @JAMBHQ to desist from such unprofessional behavior.
This is not just an attack on her person but the entire Igbo race!

I don't understand this tribalistic statement. The real highest scorer is also igbo. She is not the first igbo person achieve this feat, so why must you make it a case of tribalism?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Vesilli: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Nice
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ukpahu(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Gbam
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Chuksanselm(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
We are one, we are igbos, we are the true unity in diversity I'm proud to be igbo

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Dpharisee: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
I love this, Igbos are no longer complaining about the tribalism and margilization but challenging other Nigerians to do something spectacular for their people too
AwokenVawulence:
Some people won't like this
We know them grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
I knew it would finally end like dis!

let's kill d toxic tribalism abeg.
Fulani amaka!
Hausa amaka!
Agbado amaka!
Yoruba amaka!
Ronu amaka?

& finally...

Igbo amaka!

cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by uyimove19(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Thumb up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

β€œI Am In The Bus” Or β€œI Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.