Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

See What A Student Is Doing To Raise Capital For A Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What A Student Is Doing To Raise Capital For A Business. (624 Views)

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Student Is Doing To Raise Capital For A Business. by geoinvestor(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sometimes, for you to be successful, you have to work as a slave.

I'm a student who is on vacation. I have always wanted to start up a biz in my school but no capital. So I promised my self that in the forthcoming holiday I will do any job just to raise the capital.

Am currently doing environmental work (evacuating trashs of the streets) with my state govt.

When I was told the nature of the job initially, I retarded until one hustler told me that i am a man and I need to hustle. Though the job is a little bit stressful and degrading, but I have no choice, Nigeria is too harsh.

What motivated me to do it is the pay and the short period I will spend. 3mnths(my holiday is 2mnths, but I will take extra 1mnths)... The pay is 18,000 monthly plus other benefits.

Some guys and I make at least 1200 daily (personal income) from the job by selling metals and irons to those abokis. We pick iron and other stuffs from houses and sell them to those street abokis.

I have some pride, so I mask my face during the job that even my Mom will not recognise me. Lol!

If you are looking for capital to start up a biz, go out to the street and hustle like mad, make enough money and quit. If you are a student who is on vacation, I will advice you to hustle as well. 9ja too harsh!
Re: See What A Student Is Doing To Raise Capital For A Business. by yomi007k(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one bro.....apart from putting some cash in ur pocket, u are actually helping the environment become a better place to live in.

I remember I did a lot of hustling in university jus to put extra cash in my pocket n I dont regret any move I made.

Wen u become successful tomorrow, no one will ever believe wat u went tru.

.....keep moving forward!
Re: See What A Student Is Doing To Raise Capital For A Business. by geoinvestor(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
yomi007k:
Nice one bro.....apart from putting some cash in ur pocket, u are actually helping the environment become a better place to live in.

I remember I did a lot of hustling in university jus to put extra cash in my pocket n I dont regret any move I made.

Wen u become successful tomorrow, no one will ever believe wat u went tru.

.....keep moving forward!
Thanks bro
Re: See What A Student Is Doing To Raise Capital For A Business. by mccben4(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
geoinvestor:
Sometimes, for you to be successful, you have to work as a slave.

I'm a student who is on vacation. I have always wanted to start up a biz in my school but no capital. So I promised my self that in the forthcoming holiday I will do any job just to raise the capital.

Am currently doing environmental work (evacuating trashs of the streets) with my state govt.

When I was told the nature of the job initially, I retarded until one hustler told me that i am a man and I need to hustle. Though the job is a little bit stressful and degrading, but I have no choice, Nigeria is too harsh.

What motivated me to do it is the pay and the short period I will spend. 3mnths(my holiday is 2mnths, but I will take extra 1mnths)... The pay is 18,000 monthly plus other benefits.

Some guys and I make at least 1200 daily (personal income) from the job by selling metals and irons to those abokis. We pick iron and other stuffs from houses and sell them to those street abokis.

I have some pride, so I mask my face during the job that even my Mom will not recognise me. Lol!

If you are looking for capital to start up a biz, go out to the street and hustle like mad, make enough money and quit. If you are a student who is on vacation, I will advice you to hustle as well. 9ja too harsh!

Oga me set dey find job even if na factory work shey you fit epp

(1) (Reply)

CAC Company Registration Enquiry / On-demand Websites That Gets You Out Of Low-paying Jobs. / How To Make Money On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.