Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption (18821 Views)

Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by doctokwus: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Biggty:
God bless PYO, the able Acting President.
What blessing is there to be given?
Do you know if the ICIR hadn't revealed that there were 2 criminals in his appointment list,they would have gone ahead to confirm them? 80% of ministers and other appointees of this govt have criminal records or are under investigation for corrupt practices,yet are serving in office.
Despite DSS, police,NIA,EFCC,ICPC,no background check is carried out before appointments,but if it's for Magu,one stu pid aboki would produce a half baked report and one criminal senate president would act on it.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Corrupt politicians that supported APC in 2015 campaigns.
Why are they not in detention

When are they going to sack all incompetent former governors in various ministries?

Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by Cekpo34(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

....But it takes integrity to admit you have made a mistake and courage to set in motion steps to correct them rather than claiming infaliability. My feeling are soft.

You really think it's about integrity? Maybe you've been abroad for a while now
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by Jerrypolo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cekpo34:

You really think it's about integrity? Maybe you've been abroad for a while now

I might have missed something.

Educate me bro
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by 2n2k(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sunofgod:
They must be Igbo.....

Factfinder1:
Who gave him such powers Seems the cabals were sleeping when this one happened or the 2 sacked persons are not northerners Nigerian government only sacks without probing to recover stolen funds that's why other loot to cos they know they will b sacked if caught and would be allowed to go enjoy the lot

They are northerners

1. Mrs Maimuna Aliyu was Executive Director at Aso Savings & Loans Plc up to 2014 when she retired. Aso savings is being investigated by icpc in respect of some GEJ era funds that passed through the bank.

2. Mr Za'ad Alanuma was the Chairman of the Governing Board of Kwara State College of Education. His board tenure is under investigation. He is likely to be Saraki's candidate being from Kwara.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by julietm123: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sunofgod:
They must be Igbo.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807356_img20160529wa0005_jpeg5853ab4017e2fc1dfaeb61cf36c904c0
Igbo matter will kill you some day. Are you sick or something? Foo... I..sh skull mining yorubasta d
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by Countdown(m): 2:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Young03:
ICPC that's supposed to be corruption free, is rocking corruption allegations

oh Nigeria which way

Did you read the post at all? Or do you have comprehension problems? ICPC is not your problem, kindly ask the presidency for clarification
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by Flakky26(f): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2017
we can make the change we all desire as a country. drop your voice here www.myinputng.webs.com
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by okpurukata(f): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Don't they have names?
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by Meritocracy: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Cekpo34:

Take a deep breath... A competent fellow shouldn't appoint anyone without running a background check on the person. Employ a dog to secure a bone? How does it reflect competency? No hard feelings tho
The appointment has not been confirmed but just nominee, without nomination how do you want to investigate, also the names have not reached senate.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by slimfit1(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2017
guterMann:
APC propaganda at it again....

'Forming activity',motion without movement.

Why did they not run a background check on the nominees before their names were submitted?

This is to give the impression that they are fighting corruption.

The last time I check, 'Saint' Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was had a court case for corruption and was still confirmed a minister.

What background check well at least he has the balls to sack them why are you still complaining.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by donqx: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2017
qhy
Re: Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption by Cekpo34(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Meritocracy:
The appointment has not been confirmed but just nominee, without nomination how do you want to investigate, also the names have not reached senate.

You are funny. He should have nominated my grandmother in my village and be banking on the Senate for screen later bla bla bla...this has always been the origins of square pegs in round holes

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You / If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.