Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) (38047 Views)

Prayer For Bukola Saraki On His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by onimama4real(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
u guyz ar right, been an indigene of kwara state am still confuse, despite d fact dat saraki family ar nt 4rm d state, there background show totally dat dey ar frm egba in abeokuta nt kwara, what is next thing for us in kwara state, advice in a prolitable way pls.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by futurism: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Durentt:
Most Nigerians are fools. Someone robbed you and led you into extreme poverty and you'd still bending Crooked legs to greet?

Things that happen only in Nigeria !
it's poverty bro. The elites intentionally made poverty a trademark for that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Famocious(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
I no blame those people...hunger is very real in the land !!!
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by imam07: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Biggty:
This is serious oh

Kwara/Ilorin people are the most foolish set of people that i have come across.

How can u serve the Father and also serve his Son, soon they will serve the grandson. I pray they break free from Saraki Shackles
Fool. Don't you know u are also foolish. What were you looking when he got to the Senate president level. You people always says kwarans ane fools, but how did saraki out smart the whole Nigerians. What were your senators from your senatorial district looking at when saraki got their because he is wiser than your people also.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by mu2sa2: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
This post shouldn't be on front page. Everybody knows that Bukola Saraki is the alpha and omega in kwara.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Man2utd(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2017
The slaves and their masters.Nigerian citizens and Nigerian politician..
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by xcsdr: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2017
StarOfDavid:
Na so, this one follow too
Ooni is actually seating down there and only leaned forward.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Moganajoe: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2017
So saraki a god in kwara state.....Nigeria is finished while kwara is completely finished. so they worship him there? This country is in trouble.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Biggty:
This is serious oh

How can u serve the Father and also serve his Son, soon they will serve the grandson. I pray they break free from Saraki Shackles
But what do you say about Nigerians whose Olusola Saraki was their Senate leader in 1979 and now opened their eyes gidigba watching Bukola Saraki as their Senate president. I don't think you are a Nigerian.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by iyimide(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2017
I am Kwaran. These pictures don't portray slavery at all.. Do you know that Bukola Saraki is a traditional office holder in Ilorin? He is a Turakin o.. Stop politicizing everything fa
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Biggty(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2017
jfolorun:

But what do you say about Nigerians whose Olusola Saraki was their Senate leader in 1979 and now opened their eyes gidigba watching Bukola Saraki as their Senate president. I don't think you are a Nigerian.
I didn't vote for Saraki as the Senate President, his fellow Senator did and Kwara people voted for him as a senator
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by zelaws: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2017
This is simply a show of respect. I see nothing wrong in that rather do I see something wrong in this

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Biggty(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2017
imam07:
Fool. Don't you know u are also foolish. What were you looking when he got to the Senate president level. You people always says kwarans ane fools, but how did saraki out smart the whole Nigerians. What were your senators from your senatorial district looking at when saraki got their because he is wiser than your people also.
You are the biggest fool ever, did you and i voted for Saraki as the Senate President? His fellow Senator did and Kwara people voted him in as there Senator.

I guess you are a Senator to have voted for him and what was your mumu senators from your state and region when he outsmarted them? Bloody fool
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Bullet01(f): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Can u imagine. That fair completion guy in the first picture is a sociology lecturer in the university of ..........…... I am ashamed of my state.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by delishpot: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Na their bele dem dey find
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Abi

That is hw everyone is shouting kwara people are weak.
Well now he is in federal level comtrolling the senate jst same way he did kwara
now the joke is on all those thinking kwarans are weak.

Now that saraki is almost shooting down the nat. Assembly once he did not get his way i hope people dont behave like kwarans and do something about it

Well said!

Saraki's schemings for the nation, as a whole, should be targeted for thwarting by all wellmeaning pple but he's got stooges and greedy goat yam-chopping cabals to achieve his aims in the Senate now.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

lol..thanks dear
see as the guy call u sis like say u da important. For ur mind o.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

If i say u dont have sense now they will say i insulted you. How is saraki better than Kanu?
What are they fighting for?, Kanu is fighting for freedom, saraki is fighting for his pocket. Kanu has woken up Nigeria and people are now seein the true Change we need, Saraki ha helped to keep Nigeria rounded.

Use your head abeg
how can you say that I don't have sense when you don't even know what sense is...you are not qualified for that kind of utterance,which freedom is he fighting for? We're you sleeping before? You are a very ignorant person to believe that he is not fighting for his pocket.....and just to make things cleasr Saraki is a thief a better one,kanu is a street thief robbing ur brains,Saraki is learned than him,Saraki is richer than him,Saraki is wiser than that rastaferian seeking divine weed smoker u call ur saviour
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2017
iyimide:
I am Kwaran. These pictures don't portray slavery at all.. Do you know that Bukola Saraki is a traditional office holder in Ilorin? He is a Turakin o.. Stop politicizing everything fa

The pictures don't portray slavery but colonialism. The Sarakis remain your colonial masters and you all will continue to kneel, bow and stoop before them.. It didn't start with this generation and won't end with this generation.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Kokolet11: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2017
Biggty:
This is serious oh

and saraki son is coming,remember the bill not too young to run#35
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerians can worship their politicians sha , it should be the other way round , politicians should be servants to the citizens
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by tossie101(f): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
lol....Yoruba people nogo kee person ..honestly they are blessed with their heads always down

grin lol dear that was funny
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

grin lol dear that was funny
lol...naso my sister

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by tossie101(f): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

lol...naso my sister

Lol i like u joor!
Anyi ga ba enyeghachi ndi afonjo anyhow
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

Lol i like u joor! Anyi ga ba enyeghachi ndi afonjo anyhow
lol, thanks sis..okwu gi kwu òtò ka cigar..

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by tossie101(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

lol, thanks sis..okwu gi kwu òtò ka cigar..

Ndewo nwannem nwayi
Biko enyekwa ndi afonja ohere i bia gi nso.

Obu ka ha si e sendiri mu pm.
Ha kpagharichaa anyi ha abia na e send pm.
Ha edejugo mail m.. ubochi nile.
Bia welu sweet mouth na agwa gi okwu.

Ndi ofe na umu nwanyi.. ndi arurala.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by saadallah27: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Does People Have Being Got Blinding becose of what To Eat Only They Now Worship Father, Son And Sooner They Will Worship GrandChildren May Be They Will Have Sense.
Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

Ndewo nwannem nwayi Biko enyekwa ndi afonja ohere i bia gi nso.
Obu ka ha si e sendiri mu pm. Ha kpagharichaa anyi ha abia na e send pm. Ha edejugo mail m.. ubochi nile. Bia welu sweet mouth na agwa gi okwu.
Ndi ofe na umu nwanyi.. ndi arurala.
hahahaha..nwanne mu o,,òbùghì obere ife... gbachipù ndi ala nkiti

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by tossie101(f): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

hahahaha..nwanne mu o,,òbùghì obere ife...
gbachipù ndi ala nkiti

Lol.. ha bia kpurum obughi soso pm

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2017
tossie101:

Lol.. ha bia kpurum obughi soso pm
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.