Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie (2628 Views)

Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot / Mama Taraba: How Many Traitors Are In Buhari’s Cabinet? By Buchi Obichie / Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by laribari(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
This has always been my grouse with Kanu and majority of IPOB supporters. Do you and let us do us. We mustn't always agree on everything. I'm Igbo but i may not be in support of Biafra or even if i am, i may not be in support of IPOB methods, so i may choose to sit out. Sometimes, i blame ignorance for such attitude.

Honestly speaking, this is my view too. Igbos think everyone igbo must support kanu's view and if you are not then you are a bastard. The shameful thing is that they insult you even here on NL without proper argument. For me, it's mere frustration and some have even doubted and questioned my being an anioma indigene because I prefer a unity Nigeria with equal rights. I do not see any evil in yorubas, igbos or hausa even they annoy me sometimes but the average hausa man is good, straight forward and honest. The problem is our leaders!

I haven't met an igboman in Lagos who told me he wants biafra that he wants to go whenever we gist. Not every igbo support it but you will b seen as a betrayal. Honestly e, I'm surprised at the shallow way these people think. For heaven sake kanu has a Nigerian passport despite having a British one too. Let's not loose our sense responsibility to make Nigeria work.

I urge kanu and his team to give restructuring a chance first and if it fails then we might say maybe he has a point. We haven't even exploit and exhausted every channel of putting the country back on track, so why give up on her?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2017
laribari:

Honestly speaking, this is my view too. Igbos think everyone igbo must support kanu's view and if you are not then you are a bastard. The shameful thing is that they insult you even here on NL without proper argument. For me, it's mere frustration and some have even doubted and questioned my being an anioma indigene because I prefer a unity Nigeria with equal rights. I do not see any evil in yorubas, igbos or hausa even they annoy me sometimes but the average hausa man is good, straight forward and honest. The problem is our leaders!

I haven't met an igboman in Lagos who told me he wants biafra that he wants to go whenever we gist. Not every igbo support it but you will b seen as a betrayal. Honestly e, I'm surprised at the shallow way these people think. For heaven sake kanu has a Nigerian passport despite having a British one too. Let's not loose our sense responsibility to make Nigeria work.

I urge kanu and his team to give restructuring a chance first and if it fails then we might say maybe he has a point. We haven't even exploit and exhausted every channel of putting the country back on track, so why give up on her?

The problem is Intellectual Igbos kept quiet for too long, it was fun when it started. People like me who knew how this would end, spoke out but I had no supporting voice, I was insulted and even endured physical abuse almost leading to violence.
Grievance against Jonathan's loss, the sponsored herds men attacks et al, made it look legitimate, but the approach was really nauseating.

As far am concerned, Nnamdi Kanu is a rebel, and a PDP sponsored fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by Okoroawusa: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2017
sorom4:
Forget about the consequences that may befall Igbos if they get a referendum; Just tell me if you are comfortable with the way Nigeria has been heading esp. under this current administration?

Whatever that is happening now is caused by this administration. The treatment on the 5% is so bad now unlike before; and remember that Nnamdi Kanu has a right to agitate since he and his cons are not given what rightly belongs to them as part of the nation.
ur reasoning is childish.No tribe in nigeria is faring any better right now.so this ur 5% theory doesnot hold water.

For u to say that d so called marginalisation of igbos started wit this govt then u must ve been living in Mars.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by EasternLeopard: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2017
igbodefender:
Unfortunately, most of your comrades don't share your "egbe bere ugo bere" philosophy.

Like their leader Nnamdi KANU, they call pro Nigeria Igbos unprintable names. If KANU can display this kind of intolerable attitude while he doesn't have Biafra, won't he become tyrannical if he gets power?
adadike281

So you adadike281 laribari Afam4eva Proudlyngwa are pro Nigeria Igbos

Wait until Fulani herdsmen visit you guys and your families before you brag about Nigeria

Pro Nigeria Igbos who refused to relocate to Zamfara state and live in the midst of Hausa Fulani people for at least 10 years.

Only those who have not lost their love ones to fellow Nigerians do shout One Nigeria

Keep shouting One Nigeria until you guys and your families become victims

I can't believe that some Igbos still defend One Nigeria despite the conscious effort to deprive the Old Eastern and MidWest Regions functional international infrastructures like seaports airports riverports and the power to exploit their resources to develop these infrastructures.

Some Igbos have slavery inherent in their genes.

Pls relocate to the North before Buhari's death is announced and ensure you live in the midst of the Hausa Fulani people and not sabon gari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2017
kozmicity:

She's a journalist

Same a Joe Igbokwe.

We all know them!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by SWORD419(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:
why hasnt he said anything about the massacre that took place today... or perhaps he has not heard of it yet..
u know he truly cares for his people datz why
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2017
laribari:

Keep shut my friend...

Only you and your plenty moniker communicating with each other!! Not my biz sha

Kaduna Nzeogwu was from which place?

Where did the Asaba massacre happen?

When we real anioma indigenes are talking and you put mouth, you go hear am hot!!

#Trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
adadike281

Wait until Fulani herdsmen visit you guys and your families before you brag about Nigeria

Pro Nigeria Igbos who refused to relocate to Zamfara state and live in the midst of Hausa Fulani people for at least 10 years.

Only those who have not lost their love ones to fellow Nigerians do shout One Nigeria

I can't believe that some Igbos still defend One Nigeria despite the conscious effort to deprive the Old Eastern and MidWest Regions functional international infrastructures like seaports airports riverports and the power to exploit their resources to develop these infrastructures.

Pls relocate to the North before Buhari's death is announced and ensure you live in the midst of the Hausa Fulani people and not sabon gari

Those people you mentioned are all Yoruba's masquerading as Igbo's on this forum!!

Especially that Adadike. So just ignore them!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Those people you mentioned are all Yoruba's masquerading as Igbo's on this forum!!

Really, keep deluding your self, anyone that does not agree with you, automatically becomes yoruba.
U r a genius.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
adadike281

There will always be Criminality everywhere.
I lost loved ones to osisikanku in Abia state, just as dome northerners lost loved ones to boko haram.

Let's work from the grassroots of having a better society.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by EasternLeopard: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I lost loved ones to osisikanku in Abia state, just as dome northerners lost loved ones to boko haram.

Osisikankwu was exposed by the people and government of Abia

Now answer this question

Why were the people of Agwu arrested for defending themselves against Fulani herdsmen terrorists.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Osisikankwu was exposed by the people and government of Abia

Now answer this question

Why were the people of Agwu arrested for defending themselves against Fulani herdsmen terrorists.?

Osisikanku was sacrificed by the then led PDP administration to ensure transition for T. A Orjis transition from PPA to PDP.

It is the responsibility of the state government to coordinate, security within his domain.
Hold him responsible.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by kozmicity: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Same a Joe Igbokwe.

We all know them!!
Because they don't behave like fools
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by kozmicity: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbodefender:
Unfortunately, most of your comrades don't share your "egbe bere ugo bere" philosophy.

Like their leader Nnamdi KANU, they call pro Nigeria Igbos unprintable names. If KANU can display this kind of intolerable attitude while he doesn't have Biafra, won't he become tyrannical if he gets power?

The average Igbo man doesn't settle down to think(at least 75% of them)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by GoldNiagara(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
kozmicity:
Editor’s note:The writer Buchi Obichie chastises Nnamdi Kanu for his constant insults hurled at those who oppose his position. She further challenges him to take up the ‘live debate challenge’ extended by Joe Igbokwe, even as she notes that Kanu’s utterances are what really resemble the actions of the animal he chose to describe others as.

My younger brother and I argue often. He has always had a better command of facts than me; and one of the most important lessons I have learned from him is not to be emotional during arguments, but to be logical. Okay well, I also learned that from Don Vito Corleone in ‘The Godfather'.

In any case, it is always important to place a distinction between ‘personalities’ and ‘issues’, when debating over matters of consequence.

When you focus on character assassination, you dwell on the emotional, and could easily sway your audience over to the side of your opponents, with your constant attacks on them.
But when you focus squarely on the issue and back up your argument with relevant data, you are more likely to gain the upper hand.

This is a lesson that Nnamdi Kanu does not seem to have learned so far.

During a recent address of his supporters in his hometown, Kanu went off again, hurling insults at those who do not agree with his point of view.

He stated: “All those idiots with Biafran names that say they want to be Nigerians are Pigs!”

He also stated: “I want to stress that if you are a Nigerian, you are evil and a child of Satan!”

Well, I bear an Ibo name, but I do not want to become a Biafran. Quite frankly, I love being a Nigerian. Now, I would know if I was a Pig, wouldn’t i?

If I was a Pig, it is very unlikely that I would be walking around on two feet alone, or that I would even possess the intellectual capacity to pen this piece.

Even if you take the statement metaphorically, I still cannot be described as the four-legged creature!

Then again, how does Nnamdi Kanu identify a ‘child of Satan’ solely on their national identities/inclinations? Is choosing to remain a Nigerian now a trait of unrighteousness? LOL! Maybe I need to go back and consult my bible…I must have missed an important verse!

To a large extent though, I think I can understand the method behind Kanu’s madness.

History has shown that when people feel disenfranchised, they would readily align themselves with any person who promises them something better…even if it is a promise they have no idea about how to fulfill!

But then again, when I look into the faces of those who attend Kanu’s colorful and highly entertaining rallies, I wonder how many of them are there simply out of curiosity about the man, than for a genuine yearning for this Biafra!

In any case, my point is this - Nnamdi Kanu cannot win an argument based on insults…it only makes him look weak and very childish!

You know what I would like to see though? I would like to see Nnamdi Kanu in a televised debate with leaders of thought, addressing the issue of the Biafran agitation.

I believe that an invitation has already been extended by Joe Igbokwe…Kanu is yet to accept the invitation…he should.

He has a penchant for addressing crowds in rural areas; but I think most of us would love to see him participate in an intellectually stimulating debate, based on facts, and devoid of insults…if he can…on live TV…away from his fan base. Let’s see how he does!

Anyone can hurl insults in market squares when he is in control of his audience; but let’s see how Kanu does when he has to argue his case on a stage, with another human being who holds an opposite view, and with the whole country watching…live!

Mr. Kanu, prove thyself!
Now, I would conclude by going back to Kanu’s statement.

You see, there is a saying from the bible that “by their fruits, you shall know them”. That means a person can be judged based on his actions.

Pigs have a defining trait- they roll around in dirt.

If we were to undertake a study of Nnamdi Kanu and describe his personality based on his utterances so far, we would definitely find a lot of nasty comments.

Now, metaphorically speaking, Kanu can be said to be constantly 'rolling in dirt' whenever he opens his mouth at his rallies!

So, who is the Pig now?

This opinion piece was written by Buchi Obichie.

Cc CtlAltDel Shukuokukobambi jetlee kn2h warship wristbangle

Few Igbo's with senses, very few!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by chimeee: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
some elements are starting to achieve their aim...Nnamdi KANU is not perfect just like every other persons..he has his flaws too...we should look at the bigger picture...what he is fighting for is a just course... it's for the well being of biafran nation more especially the unborn generation...the last time I check the great kings of Isreal from the bible I have not seen a perfect leader..anyone that has the interest of Igbo's or any other groups that want to join biafran nation should support this movement.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by chimeee: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

u are on point my dear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by chimeee: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

u are on point my dear.I almost forgot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by chimeee: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
every ranting is online .all the action take place on the streets
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by Flagilator: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
How will a sensible person take up a debate challenge called by Nnamdi Kanu?

Professors and Intellectuals should see this challenge as contempteous and denigrating.

Tell Mr. Bean he has the permission of Joe Igbokwe to answer Kanu's challenge to a debate.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by sorom4: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okoroawusa:

ur reasoning is childish.No tribe in nigeria is faring any better right now.so this ur 5% theory doesnot hold water.

For u to say that d so called marginalisation of igbos started wit this govt then u must ve been living in Mars.
go through my post again and this time read slowly. I'm not gonna curse you for saying that my reasoning is childish.

Please point out from my post where I said that the marginalization of the Igbo's STARTED under this administration? Then if like you said; that no tribe in Nigeria is faring better; whose cause is it? Why is it happening so? Wouldn't it be better for all to go their separate ways so that they can develop themselves individually?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by laribari(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I'm sorry about your lost ones. Chukwunna mela ayin ebere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by laribari(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep shut my friend...

Only you and your plenty moniker communicating with each other!! Not my biz sha

Kaduna Nzeogwu was from which place?

Where did the Asaba massacre happen?

When we real anioma indigenes are talking and you put mouth, you go hear am hot!!

#Trash

You are indeed a bushboy and if you like attach real to your name or remove the statue at Nnebisi road and erect your own there, but that doesn't make me less an anioma. You mentioned were you probably come from but do you know where I am from? Ewu Gambia.

You are a bushboy indeed. So have you called thyself and so shall you have it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
laribari:

You are indeed a bushboy and if you like attach real to your name or remove the statue at Nnebisi road and erect your own there, but that doesn't make me less an anioma. You mentioned were you probably come from but do you know where I am from? Ewu Gambia.

You are a bushboy indeed. So have you called thyself and so shall you have it.

So in essence, what are you ranting about?

Were your parents killed in the Asaba massacre? If no, just keep shut and fly the hell out of here

ozuwo!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
laribari:

I'm sorry about your lost ones. Chukwunna mela ayin ebere.

Thanks,
God bless you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by laribari(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

So in essence, what are you ranting about?

Were your parents killed in the Asaba massacre? If no, just keep shut and fly the hell out of here

ozuwo!!

Who is ranting? You are the one sounding frustrated grin. Did I even mention you in the first place?

So it's until my parents are massacred before I can air an opinion. I may be wrong but it's my opinion so why are you frustrated? If you are an orphan I didn't make you one.

Sorry for those who lost their lives but crime is everywhere. For instance, is Evans not an igbo man? Hasn't he killed people too? When we talk, please let's check and balance. Didn't Evans kidnap fellow igbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by kozmicity: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Few Igbo's with senses, very few!

That's why they are called Pigs and Idiots na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Pig And Idiot-buchi Obichie by kozmicity: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
chimeee:
some elements are starting to achieve their aim...Nnamdi KANU is not perfect just like every other persons..he has his flaws too...we should look at the bigger picture...what he is fighting for is a just course... it's for the well being of biafran nation more especially the unborn generation...the last time I check the great kings of Isreal from the bible I have not seen a perfect leader..anyone that has the interest of Igbo's or any other groups that want to join biafran nation should support this movement.

I support Biafra,but if you expect me to sit back while your demi-god girls insults at Yoruba and spreads hate speeches,sorry...youre on a longthing

And if you expect to see me carrying banners and placards on a working day to go and agitate for Biafra,once again...sorry bro,I got better things to do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone At The Royal Wedding Will Remember Bishop M. Curry And His Sermon (phot / Is This The End Of Buhari, Atiku Cuts Buhari/apc Victory Short / Major Shake-up In Nigerian Army, Top Generals Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.