Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed (658 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by dewalt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good day writers,

I am looking for passionate writer(s) who is interested in writing about:
History
Technology
Joke/comedy
Science non fiction
Adventure
Debate
Short stories etc

Note: this is for an upcoming magazine therefore your first write up if you are eventually selected might not attract any payment. Though you will be given copy of the magazine if your submission meet our need and subsequently if you are willing to continue with us we shall remunerate you based on our agreement.

Pls send a mail containing your name, your area of interest and mobile number to: luqmanalawode@gmail.com.

Subject: I am interested
Re: Writers Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
dewalt:
Good day writers,

History
Technology
Joke/comedy
Science non fiction
Adventure
Debate
Short stories etc

Note: this is for an upcoming magazine therefore your first write up if you are eventually selected might not attract any payment. Though you will be given copy of the magazine if your submission meet our need and subsequently if you are willing to continue with us we shall remunerate you based on our agreement.

Pls send a mail containing your name, your area of interest and mobile number to: luqmanalawode@gmail.com.

You must be very stupid and foolish, who will write for you for free big might COW, people like you should be banned on this forum.
Re: Writers Needed by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

You must be very stupid and foolish, who will write for you for free big might COW, people like you should be banned on this forum.

Seconded!!

He is a bigger cow!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Seconded!!

He is a bigger cow!! cheesy
Yep
Re: Writers Needed by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2017
this guy is crazy
Re: Writers Needed by Kayceenaz(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2017
dewalt:
Good day writers,

History
Technology
Joke/comedy
Science non fiction
Adventure
Debate
Short stories etc

Kaycee Naze, also known as Rational Pen, is a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need his writing services on that subject? You can reach him ASAP either via Kayceenaz@yahoo.com or call +2348068691376. Be rest assured of your appearance in the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing.

Kaycee Naze, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...
Re: Writers Needed by pheezylyon(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
i am intrested...here is my mail...usmanfelix19@Gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

That's socially appalling!

Your appalling manners would do you no good.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know More About Us? / Do You Need An Article Re-writer? / Need Two Article Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.