Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? (805 Views)

For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by amzee(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
I dont know whether this is the right section to post this.
Mods should pls move to the right section.
Guys I really need help on this and don't laugh.
How long should you stay at a
person's house after you eat
their food so they don't think
you just came to eat?
I believe some of us has been in such situation before.
How long did you stay?
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Re: How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by dingbang(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Its obvious you went to the person's house just to eat

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by amzee(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
Its obvious you went to the person's house just to eat
Nope,on a visit.
Re: How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Courtesy demand, u start a conversation after being fed as a visitor. For duration, depend on how long it takes d swallowed food to digest grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by Acidosis(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by Janeyinspires(f): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
As much as your question is funny,that shouldn't be a concern.Except you went there just to eat.

There are occassions whereby you walk in when they are about to eat,doesn't necessarily means you knew they were gonna eat by that time.
Re: How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by Richy4(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is just one of those hilarious post that I love reading on NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Stay After Eating So They Don't Think You Just Came To Eat? by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin

According to social etiquette 101(I no remember who the propounders be grin). You can give a thirty minutes grace after you must have had a cup of water to settle the meal. Then thank them profusely again for the meal and make your escape grin grin

I actually don't eat at people's houses except very close friends...close enough for neither me nor then to wonder if I came to eat grin If we aren't absolutely cool, I won't do more than a glass of water dude wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Not Wrong With This Couple Being Parents Before Legally Married? (photo) / Caption: New Couple Welcomes A Baby / How To Be A Happy Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.