Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report (5409 Views)

Between Omoyele Sowore And Fela Durotoye: An Eyewitness Report / What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA / The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by StarOfDavid(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Report from eyewitness Originally from Ejike Ofoegbu but shared by Ikemefuna Gaius

Somebody is playing with fire that will consume everybody..let them continue in their stupidity. we are patiently watching..we would respond at the right time.

A jihad has been lunched on the south. Igbos should start preparing, there is no need for pretense here.

- The Anambra state commissioner of police, Garba Umar, covers his murderous Hausa Fulani brothers says the gunmen who attacked the church were dressed in black attire and spoke fluent Igbo: Another Boko Haram terrorist in the name of police commissioner #GARBAUMAR.

Anambra state have set a world record by concluding an investigation on Church attack where many souls were lost under just 1hour 35mins.
Till this moment we still dont have accurate records of the number of people killed.. If truly it was a drug war, knowing too well the drug stereotype other Nigerians and the media always use to balckmail the igbos, they would have told us the real number of people dead since to blackmail us as bad people and criminals killing ourselves because drug. Just like in cases of kidnapping..

Till this moment police is hiding the number of our people killed in this adventure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by tinkinjow: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
People can be so heartless. Killing innocent people for whatever cause is unforgivable

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Young03(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
ThankGod we have eye witness report now

police will come n talk their own

who gave them the army car? That's his major question

And they weren't speaking Igbo

more info coming

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Jesusloveyou: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ipods are the criminals
Nobody can stop the election

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by fairprincekenzy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eiyaa, lucky you. So sorry for the unexpected loss of your mum, may God console you and your family.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Haba Op, come on!
E done do!
You have created up to 3 or 4 threads about this ozubulu killing all aimed at linking the tragedy to the state governor.
Well I dnt know how much you were paid to do this work but you just need to rest.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by shortgun(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
They should tell us what really happened in that Church. Drug people on a retaliation mission will not just shoot anybody just like that.
if truly they came with army uniforms and army patrol trucks then the army have some explanation to do.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by SonofDevil: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
tinkinjow:
People can be so heartless. Killing innocent people for whatever cause is unforgivable
so it is only jihadist that were camouflage .

Arm robbers, hired assassins, millitants also where army uniforms to perpetrate evils .you guys should not heat the polity .their faces were covered but u recognised them that they re not igbos you already contradict yourself here.

Too much loopholes in the story the stories of the drug business is more logical than this

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by taguafuo: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ikemefuna sorry for the death of your mother and all those who lost loved ones in this atrocity. As my late grand father say ''nobody commits atrocity in Alaigbo and go free''

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by malificent(f): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Another account reports a lone gunman. Why are they trying to cover this up?
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by paschu: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Young03(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=59220604]Ipods are the criminals

Don't be a fool bro

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by StarOfDavid(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
StillOn #OzobuluKilling by Charles Ogbu

The questions to ask are, how did the police know it was drug people that carried out the attack even when no one was arrested and questioned??

I mean, which investigation was conducted to arrive at this conclusion within less than 2 hours after the incident

How did the drug story come about in the first place?

Is the police speculating like everyone else

Do you know the police as honest people especially in matters of this nature?

Before you come in here with tales of how you called your friend who called his friend who confirmed to you that it was a drug deal gone wrong, try answering the questions above.

Ask yourself:

Did the shooter come in shouting "we are drug people, we are here to kill 'Bishop'??

Pause and attempt those questions first. When you are done, you can now drop your comment.

Thank you.

And please, miss me with that story of "I am from Ozubulu. My mother's father's sister was also killed. Therefore, it is drug war".

I was at the scene, too. No one knew exactly what happened. Even the security guys stationed beside the church reportedly ran.Not a single person who was inside the church at the time of the attack told governor Obiano that it drug war. I was there when Senator Andy Uba came. No one told him it was drug war.

For the benefit of those with reading comprehension issue, Charles Ogbu is neither denying nor confirming that people who had issues over drug business simply chose to go killing innocent worshippers. I am asking those of you peddling the drug angle,

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

https://www.facebook.com/charles.ogbu2/posts/10155811226914255

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
give us biafra..

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by LasGidiOwner: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB miscreants arriving from Aba. Continue but we shall not allow you demons to succeed with your evil intentions in our peaceful state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by attackgat: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
All I know is this. Whoever the gunmmen were, they were not Igbos. No Igbo man will go into a church to kill people. We Igbos are a lot of things but this is not how we operate.

Only a non Christian would even think of killing people inside a church.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Ngokafor(f): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
1)'The gun men were not Igbo..

2)Wore Army uniforms and came in Military vehicles

3)The Police has already done and concluded investigations on what tranpired,all in a space of hours..and blamed it on drug-related feud between brothers..really?

Indeed the truth shall be unveiled soon..make i go sleep.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by SuperS1Panther: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
iPodJews and Lunatic Scammer Nanmid Kunu concocted lies. Your Gov told us it was an imported drug war from SA. Obiano we know who is this iPod Jew.

Funnyguy83:
The real story , their is an Mbaise side to it, Bishop's main boy , that served him was killed, after he left bishop, because one of the main actors called obrocho also from Ozubulu, an importer of drugs into SA lured the Mbaise boy to leave bishop, who has more than 500 boys working for him, including SA police . Bishop is fully into retail of drugs. Mbaise people threatened retaliation , sent emissaries to Ozubulu , their is also a Nonso from Nnobi languishing in Jail who claims Ozubulu people set him up, he claims he is the real owner of a popular park(territory) in Jo burg where drugs are sold that bishop took over, he said he will kill ozubulu people every month,
So the war is on three fronts Obrocho gang and bishops gang both from ozubulu,Mbaise Vs Ozubulu, Nonso( Nnobi ) vs bishop Ozubulu and Ozubulu.
Shame on all of them, our igwe intervened, which I spoke against, the bishop of Nnewi and the clergy also intervened, but I warned that the day of reckoning will come , nobody listened , they were all blinded by the drug money , from top to bottom, including our Governor. Shame on all them, the blood of the innocent souls are on their head, I worship in that church , actually gave them 200,000 Naira last Christmas.
A sad day for Ozubulu and Anambra . these are words of a bosom friend from OZUBULU. Bishops parents were allegedly killed in the attack.

The chicken of your celebrated drug barons simply came home to roost and you had a fair share of drug war.

Teach your children the way of the Lord so that you and your community can have in peace.

I only pity the Igbo Christians because Osu Jews have sold their souls to Money and Crime.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by BAILMONEY: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
WE WANT REFERENDUM angry

YORUBA MUSLIMS AND HAUSA/Fulani SHOULD ENJOY THEIR BELOVED ONE NIGERIA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipods are the criminals Nobody can stop the election

I think you should be arrested at this moment

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
please move to FP asap
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Jesusloveyou: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:

I think you should be arrested at this moment
osibanjo should order nnamdi KANU immediate arrest

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Folanky(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:

more info coming
bro I dont recall where d witness made mention that they came in army's car, but he said army uniform, which can be gotten easily in this country. pls dont make hasty generalisation. or u see dam ni.
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by 0b100100111: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

please move to FP asap

The lie is too ambiguous! shocked shocked shocked

It cant get to front-page!

Glaring its a poorly fabricated lie! grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by yarimo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
From the early reports some gang are trying to revenge, because when they came inside the church they went direct to their target. Election must hold in Anambra state and other parts of Nigeria, this eyes wetness must be related to NNAMDI KANU because he can lie. IPOBIANS being fabricating lies and deceiving themselves to get international community attention since 1960 A.D grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by 0b100100111: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
malificent:
Another account reports a lone gunman. Why are they trying to cover this up?

The drug lord is well connected with powers that be!

Thats why they re trying all possible best to divert attention that it was a Fulani attack.

Go to Facebook and see those SA drug boys dropping notes about the attack.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by bakila: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
shortgun:
They should tell us what really happened in that Church. Drug people on a retaliation mission will not just shoot anybody just like that.
if truly they came with army uniforms and army patrol trucks then the army have some explanation to do.
You do not know what Billionaire Drug Dealers can do.
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by mekaboy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is an IPOB report.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by otokx(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
The whole story come to think of it is not adding up at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by nonsobaba: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
attackgat:
All I know is this. Whoever the gunmmen were, they were not Igbos. No Igbo man will go into a church to kill people. We Igbos are a lot of things but this is not how we operate.

Only a non Christian would even think of killing people inside a church.
Ipod have kickstarted their holy war to destroy christianity in igboland and introduce judaism. Nnamdi Kanu has publicly insulted Jesus many times in his desperation to demean and bury christianity in igboland. It is started.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by kn23h(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:

more info coming

Anybody can be eyewitness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by kn23h(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
mekaboy:
This is an IPOB report.

Yep.

Ibos will never take responsibility for their crime.

They will find ways to blame

1. Yorubas

2. Hausa

3. FG

4. Other tribes

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Oyo NURTW: Ejiogbe Vs Auxiliary Boys Fighting In Beere, Ibadan Yesterday(video) / Installation Of Solar Power Supply Completed In 6 Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.