Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" (28254 Views)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by wcurtis76(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
You are nothing but an inglorious bastard quote me...
ExInferis:
Now i wonder why TB Joshua and his co-travelers in prophetic deceit didn't see it coming.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Suspect33(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Dear whoever is reading this, I understand how rough things are right now. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer. I know you feel like no body really cares. You're wrong stop denying it. I care, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. You're not alone, we may be miles away but we're all going through the same things. Please keep holding on.

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by 0b100100111: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Simple!
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by africandollar: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Was it God that entered the church to kill the worshippers? Think before you speak, God is not the one in control on earth but we humans. God can only intervene as much as we let Him.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Let me book this space before someone else books it before me cheesy
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Delightbaby(f): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2017
God is God whether April accept it or not. Your unbelievable doesn't matter here.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ekeseges(f): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2017
God is God and the creator of mankind. If you like believe it or not. That doesn't change whom God is.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by ExInferis(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2017
wcurtis76:
You are nothing but an inglorious bastard quote me...

Ok, since you asked, I'm quoting you:

You're nothing but a piece of shiit son of an unhinged diabetic drunk married to a scat-loving rheumy-eyed menopausal and scabrous wretch.

How's that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by 0b100100111: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2017
akblings:
Only a fool says there's no God..

Your unbelieve, fames, failures and events (whether positive or negative)
cannot change God from being God...

Even if you want to kill someone God wont stop you from doing so,
you have free WILL to do whatever you wish!

but dont forget this uncle "KARMA"...

grin

You have been formatted

God and Karma grin

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Wolexdey(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2017
This is what happens when a demon speaks through human being.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Austinoiz(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2017
One of such idiots who seem to thrive on misfortunes spotted.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by 0b100100111: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2017
africandollar:
Was it God that entered the church to kill the worshippers? Think before you speak, God is not the one in control on earth but we humans. God can only intervene as much as we let Him.

cheesy grin cheesy
So he controls where?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by okenwa101(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2017
akblings:

AND A BIG FOOL SHE IS.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Everything is a fraud how will a pastor serve God and he will not know the money donated to him is blood money. maybe his involved in it.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Temidayo9(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2017
The church was built on wrong foundation, so the righteous cannot be spared. R IP
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by keypha1: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Stupid girl, go and check the history of people whom said there is no God, they all die, may God anger got you.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ever8054: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2017
buygala:
If God can allow his faithful to be butchered in such a manner, then it scares me to think what he will allow happen to pathological sinners like me who haven't gone to church in years sad

Whether there is a God or not or whether he can be mocked or questioned or not is not my business....

My own is if there is a God and he allows such wickedness to happen for whatever reason, what is the point in worshipping him then... Who adores or obeys a father who doesn't give a Damn about his children? sad
and you think you made sense abi?..
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by SholaDsdg(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2017
akblings:

why am I struggling in life when somebody can easily cease my existence as a christian?

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by oglalasioux(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2017
That shooting happened because;

1. God wanted it to happen because he wants to prove something which makes the people that died his guinea pigs. (Jobs children in focus)

or

2. God couldn't do anything about it.

or

3. God is on the side of the shooters.

or

4. The people that died don't love God or pray enough.

or

5. God does not exist.

I'll personally choose number 5.

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Nwaraparapa(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=buygala post=59229506]If God can allow his faithful to be butchered in such a manner, then it scares me to think what he will allow happen to pathological sinners like me who haven't gone to church in years sad

Whether there is a God or not or whether he can be mocked or questioned or not is not my business....

My own is if there is a God and he allows such wickedness to happen for whatever reason, what is the point in worshipping him then... Who adores or obeys a father who doesn't give a Damn about his children? sad
Your right to some extent but there's God for sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by ETHIX(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
pauljumbo:

the priest is not a prophet
only prophets sees such if God permits it

wrong sir, not prophets. Only those that are holy and live a life without sin will see such. Not all prophets are close to God. Not all church goers obey Gods commandments. If you live a sinful life and even pray, u are praying amiss. your prayers will only work if u live without sin.

If your obey God's commandments you will surely not die a sudden death. The fact that people go to church to worship God does not mean they are holy or they keep his commandments God knows his children and he protects them.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Ositebello1(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
yo are lost
buygala:
If God can allow his faithful to be butchered in such a manner, then it scares me to think what he will allow happen to pathological sinners like me who haven't gone to church in years sad

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by 0b100100111: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:
This one wants to use the incident to draw attention.
Celebrities sef

Critical questions need analytical answers!

You can't boast of a mega structure and not have a analytical answer in the eventuality of its collapse or failure.

Questions demand answers.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Coolgent(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2017
This is a clear indication that our Pastors are nothing but scammers.
Why is it that nobody among them has seen it coming just like dey use to scam Politicians etc with fake prophesies.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by emonkey(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
donmayorgroup:
"Whether You Pray Or Not, What Will Happen Will Happen"...Actress Joju Reacts To The Killing In Anambra Catholic Church

Following the brutal killing of some innocent worshipers at St Philip's Catholic Church in Ozubulu, Anambra State by some unknown gunmen, Nigerian Actress, April Joju Muse has revealed that it was meant to happen.

According to the Actress who says she doesn't believe in the existence of God, 'prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or blessings' She also retorted that even as priests of God, they didn't foresee the shooting which took the lives of 11 innocent worshipers.

See what she wrote below:

"So some Catholic faithfuls were massacred in church, supposedly in d presence of god. Is it that d priest dint see it coming? The departed dint pray or love god enough? god really works in mysterious ways doesn't he?"

"Whether u pray or not, what will happen will happen, good or bad. Prayer is not a guarantee of special favour or protection. Rip to the brutally departed"

What do you have to tell this young lady?

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/08/whether-you-pray-or-not-what-will_6.html

Her pregnant mother didn't see her coming ?
Usually a lot of people actually look intelligent until they open their mouth to talk. angry angry angry
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Funkybabee(f): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Food for atheist!!!!
God is God even non existence of u people does not stop him to be God!!!
Whether you believe it or not He is only God, if you don't serve him as he want he will replace you with stone same with you actress attentions seeking!!!!
It's just that Catholic are filled with some spirits nowadays,if any heart go miss in our church there will be a prophesy,it does not come from pastor only even kid can dream about it and tell elders or any prayer warrior can say!! if it's can be avert we are going to pray about it.
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Prechy08(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Some times we use our mouth to attract evil to ourselves, if misfortune hit her now she will remember God, and beg to be saved.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by cold(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2017
I always find it amusing when these god's foot soldiers rush to his defense with their litany of mental gymnastics. Reeling out all manner of excuses why a so called almighty sky daddy cannot protect his own even in his presence. Was it not this same god who claimed that no weapon fashioned against his adherents shall prosper? Oh i almost forgot, a carnal mind can never decipher matters of the spirit...sigh

5 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Aye1: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Funkybabee(f): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Nwaraparapa post=59229950][/quote]

He cares about his children bro, but God test his people in anyway he wish see example like Job in Bible God knew how it's painful,He knew about the predicaments he even gave order for Satan to test Job,but now see later Job regain more than what he has before

The thing is that we Christian faces a lot of tribulations cuz we are in Christ.Satan likes to tempts us a lot!!! he can do any thing to draw us back from Christ that is why Jesus said cheer your eyes I have overcome World...we face a lot of tribulations because of what we accepts

Hope u now understand!!!Have a joyful day..
Re: April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" by Mekanus(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2017
Ekeseges:
God is God and the creator of mankind. If you like believe it or not. That doesn't change whom God is.
No ma'am, God is just an asshole existing only in the minds of the deluded. Your God can't do shiit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo / Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date / Yomi Fabiyi Is Still Considering Divorcing His British Wife [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.